Young males are struggling, and the reasons for that are obvious

NOt me. That is a normal response to the abuse of children.

Notice how I have no problem with you having an opinion or asserting it.

It is you that thinks that those that disagree should be silence becuase it is "not hurting them" or some such b.s. reason.

You getting any of this?
You think you get to tell others how to live. You think you get to tell others how to raise their children.

And you call me a tyrant.

Notice how I haven't told you how to live your life? Notice how I haven't told you how to raise your children?

What complicates it for you is that you don't like it so you're going to have the state punish people for it.

That's what authoritarians do.
You arent paying attention to what I have said

I dont think the children should be taken away

You can argue for following the Old Testement because it's the word of God and you believe in that sorta nonsense or not, but choosing what parts of God's word you want to follow based on your personal feelings exposes your bullshit faith.
I agree. And you can't pick and choose which parts of Rasta you will follow.
:laugh:

And I must kill my enemies and die in battle with a machine gun in my hand or I will NOT go to Valhalla.
:laugh2:

You arent paying attention to what I have said

I dont think the children should be taken away
Sending CPS against parents for this is still very authoritarian. It's expected from the political right.

I agree. And you can't pick and choose which parts of Rasta you will follow.
:laugh:

And I must kill my enemies and die in battle with a machine gun in my hand or I will NOT go to Valhalla.
:laugh2:
Look at you immersed in the music and religion of my culture. You must be a huge fan. Do they allow clout chasers like yourself into Valhalla? I didn't peg them as tolerant of thirsty bitches. Then again I never gave enough of a shit about their culture to find out. 😄

So there were no women schoolteachers until 50 years ago?

Rosie the Riveter was a fabrication? STFU you idiot! If you ever happen to post something that's correct I hope I see it and can acknowledge it. This time, you're dead wrong, moron.

Are you fucking retarded.

Um, Rosie herself was a fabrication, but women in the factories in WWII wasn't. But I was talking about a later time, when women got out of the kitchen and into the workplace... and men were threatened by it.

Sending CPS against parents for this is still very authoritarian. It's expected from the political right.
Libs are sending FBI SWAT teams into parents homes so let me remind you,

Any game your side can invent we can learn to play

It's presumably common knowledge that young American males are struggling more and more, as the traditional roles for men have been changing rapidly and all but rendered obsolete -- particularly in the West.

The reasons are clear, in my view: This is the predictable manifestation of the efforts of those who advance Identity Politics in our society. The most obvious of these tactics is the term "toxic masculinity", which directly condemns the very behaviors that are organic in most men.

Another primary driver of this is the strange, inexplicable effort to essentially meld the sexes together, all but saying the two are the same, and aggressively refusing to recognize (let alone celebrate) the obvious differences between the two.

Hell, I've seen department stores (Target, I think) get rid of "boys" and "girls" clothing areas, essentially saying that separating the two is a bad thing.

To this day, I don't understand why so many are trying to hard to pretend that men and women are not different, and that that's not a GOOD thing. Can someone here explain this to me?

Those who push Identity Politics have, to absolutely no surprise, gone far too far with this. Now we're seeing the result. Attack boys and young men for simply being what they are, and there will be effects. This is real.

This notion is mocked and dismissed. And that only adds to the problem.

Todays young men, aren't the men of yesterday.

Are you fucking retarded.

Um, Rosie herself was a fabrication, but women in the factories in WWII wasn't. But I was talking about a later time, when women got out of the kitchen and into the workplace... and men were threatened by it.
You said women had no jobs until 50 years ago, muppet. Now choke yourself with my hand, Private Pyle, because that is a falsehood.

Libs are sending FBI SWAT teams into parents homes so let me remind you,

Any game your side can invent we can learn to play
Are you comparing arresting rioters to Texas sending CPS after loving and caring families?

Good god. You’re delusional.

Marener

Are you comparing arresting rioters to Texas sending CPS after loving and caring families?

No. I’m comparing the FBI investigating parents who show up at school board meetings to protest grooming

I don't know what promoting the queer lifestyle is in reference to. Homosexuality isn't a new night spot or restaurant. People are either born with an innate attraction to people of the same sex or not.
You’re the one that made the statement, not me…Do you often shoot off your mouth not knowing what you’re talking about?

I believe CPS should only be used in limited instances. Should the state have a say in how you raise your child? When, where and what is child abuse and who determines it? It’s a tough call to make, I have an issue with an underage person taking medication to stop puberty, I also have issues with an underage child getting permanent surgery. As far as the rest, it is an individual choice.

See, you can’t even keep the posters straight…
I was responding to this comment.
You asked what was wrong in promoting the queer lifestyle…
I don't know what promoting the queer lifestyle is other than teaching gay children that it's okay to be gay. What's wrong with teaching 5 year olds that there isn't anything wrong with the way they were born you disgusting hateful mutants?

You think you get to tell others how to live. You think you get to tell others how to raise their children.

Spin noted but correct. That is the way that child abuse services work. It is society deciding that child abuse is wrong and needs stopped.

And you call me a tyrant.

Correct. You want to be able to dictate your views on how society works and expect to be able to tell me to shut up when you want, based on various reasons that you tell yourself justifies your behavior.

That is a tryant.

Notice how I haven't told you how to live your life? Notice how I haven't told you how to raise your children?

Sure you have. You have input on child protection policy. And if you thought I was doing some type of child abuse, you would totally support them taking action.

You love spin. I get that. As a hobby, it is cheaper and less dangerous than many other hobbies. But it does not change the reality of what it happening. You are welcome to your hobby, but don't expect me to support your tyranny because of it.

Spin noted but correct. That is the way that child abuse services work. It is society deciding that child abuse is wrong and needs stopped.

Correct. You want to be able to dictate your views on how society works and expect to be able to tell me to shut up when you want, based on various reasons that you tell yourself justifies your behavior.

That is a tryant.

Sure you have. You have input on child protection policy. And if you thought I was doing some type of child abuse, you would totally support them taking action.

You love spin. I get that. As a hobby, it is cheaper and less dangerous than many other hobbies. But it does not change the reality of what it happening. You are welcome to your hobby, but don't expect me to support your tyranny because of it.
Your idea of what constitutes abuse comes from your ignorant religion which, objectively, is the biggest repository of groomers and abusers that there is.

Forum List

Back