Young males are struggling, and the reasons for that are obvious

The conservative SCOTUS says otherwise.

That makes religion a public policy.

What input do you want to have specifically? What policies are you talking about?

1. I'm fine discussing religion in public policy. Have done so for decades without whining about it.

2. All of them. Or more to the point, I have a right to be heard, in all of them. And anyone that says some shit like, "it's my sexuality" is a want a be tryant.

Is he? Where?
In the book of Leviticus there are two verses that clearly condemn homosexual behavior:

“Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.” (Leviticus 18:22)
“If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable.” (Leviticus 20:13)

In the book of Leviticus there are two verses that clearly condemn homosexual behavior:
Big fan of Leviticus are you?

Leviticus 24:16

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

1. I'm fine discussing religion in public policy. Have done so for decades without whining about it.

2. All of them. Or more to the point, I have a right to be heard, in all of them. And anyone that says some shit like, "it's my sexuality" is a want a be tryant.
Nope. Religion is made untouchable by the right. That's what the courts say now. You can do basically anything you want and claim "it's my religion" and any laws or policies instantly dissolve.

You now want to be a tyrant with sexuality when the opposite is allowed for religion.

That's hypocrisy.

But I'm still waiting for what policies you take issue with. Let's have an example.

It's presumably common knowledge that young American males are struggling more and more, as the traditional roles for men have been changing rapidly and all but rendered obsolete -- particularly in the West.

The reasons are clear, in my view: This is the predictable manifestation of the efforts of those who advance Identity Politics in our society. The most obvious of these tactics is the term "toxic masculinity", which directly condemns the very behaviors that are organic in most men.

Another primary driver of this is the strange, inexplicable effort to essentially meld the sexes together, all but saying the two are the same, and aggressively refusing to recognize (let alone celebrate) the obvious differences between the two.

Hell, I've seen department stores (Target, I think) get rid of "boys" and "girls" clothing areas, essentially saying that separating the two is a bad thing.

To this day, I don't understand why so many are trying to hard to pretend that men and women are not different, and that that's not a GOOD thing. Can someone here explain this to me?

Those who push Identity Politics have, to absolutely no surprise, gone far too far with this. Now we're seeing the result. Attack boys and young men for simply being what they are, and there will be effects. This is real.

This notion is mocked and dismissed. And that only adds to the problem.

Try listening to Jordan Peterson. He’s been talking about for years.

You won’t find him on MSNBC though.

Don’t have a variety of crops on the same field. (Leviticus 19:19)

Don’t wear clothes made of more than one fabric. (Leviticus 19:19)

Don’t cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus 19:27)

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed. (Leviticus 20:9)

If a man cheateth on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10)

If a man lieth with another man, both must be killed. (Leviticus 20:13)

If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed. (Leviticus 20:15-16)

If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be “cut off from their people.” (Leviticus 20:18)

Psychics, wizards, witches and so on are to be stoned to death. (Leviticus 20:27)

If a priest’s daughter is a whore, she is to be burnt at the stake. (Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or are blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God. (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community. (Leviticus 24:14-16)

From the book of Deuteronomy:

Anyone who dreameth or prophesieth anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be put to death. (Deuteronomy 13:5)

If anyone, even your own family, suggests worshipping another God, kill them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of its inhabitants, even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-16)

Kill anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)

Women are not allowed to wear the clothing of men and men are not allowed to wear the clothing of women (Deuteronomy 22:5)

From the New Testament:

Slaves must be submissive and obedient to their masters. (Ephesians 6:5)

Women must be submissive to their husbands. (1 Peter 3:1 and 3:5)

Women should not style or braid their hair or wear any adornments (jewelry) or fancy clothing. (I would also presume that wording to include the wearing of make-up and coloring of hair in that context. – 1 Peter 3:3, 1 Timothy 2:9)

Women should be generally submissive and should be quiet, never teach or hold any authority over men. They should just be silent. (1 Timothy 2:12)

Women must wear head coverings in any place of worship. (1 Corinthians 11:4-7)
Thats a well rehearsed liberal defense of homosexuals

And since I dont support stoning homosexuals or women who are unfaithful to their husbands you think it opens the door to any sexual act the perverted liberal mind can conceive

And yet you do present Biblical anomalies that I cant explain

Which is too bad for you since a good answer by me might save your soul for eternal life

Try listening to Jordan Peterson. He’s been talking about for years.

You won’t find him on MSNBC though.
I've tried listening but there's so much fluff and weird crap in his talks, it's hard to understand what he actually wants people to do.

Big fan of Leviticus are you?

Leviticus 24:16

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
See post 216

Nope. Religion is made untouchable by the right. That's what the courts say now. You can do basically anything you want and claim "it's my religion" and any laws or policies instantly dissolve.

You now want to be a tyrant with sexuality when the opposite is allowed for religion.

That's hypocrisy.

But I'm still waiting for what policies you take issue with. Let's have an example.

We don't shut you down, or try to destroy you, just becuase you voice an opinon about an issue, such as Baking a Cake. We will listen and reply.

LEFTIES will try to shut you down, or destroy you, if you dare to voice an opinion about an issue, such as transitioning childrne or Abortion.

Big difference. Your claim otherwise just is not true.

Forum List

Back