Young males are struggling, and the reasons for that are obvious

No? Perhaps. You/they make something a matter of policy debate, it becomes the business of every person in this country.

It is morally and ethnically wrong to think that you can make something a policy issue, demand what YOU want, and then when challenged, try to retreat behind a shield of "it's my personal blah, blah, blah",

You start a policy debate, don't whine like a faggot when you get pushback.
Just pointing out your hypocrisy. You don't allow it when it's your personal business.

You identified the problem but back up the people who caused this.
It can all be defeated with responsible upbringing in a traditional family unit.

This is why the primary target of the people who are orchestrating this agenda and who have infiltrated government is always the concept of the family unit. Always...

Why do you think they go to such extreme efforts to try to label concerned parents domestic terrorists at school board meetings who contest their kids being sexualized and taught to be racists?

The know fully well what the greatest obstacle to their agenda is. And that's why they target it specifically.

Last edited:
I don't? Can you give me an example?
You demand all sorts of exemptions and accommodations in law. For example, letting school coaches pray during school events in the middle of the field.

Does Christianity become 100% my business now?

You demand all sorts of exemptions and accommodations in law. For example, letting school coaches pray during school events in the middle of the field.

I'm not going to whine like a faggot if you do. How long does the coach pray? Does it hurt you in any way? Hurt anyone? Happy to discuss it.

See the difference. I don't demand something and then when you try to discuss it, slam you for discussing "my body", I meant, "my sexuallity", no dam it, I meant, "my faith".

I don't give a fuck what they do.

As long as I get to die with a machine gun in my hand, so I can go to Valhalla.

:banana:

Or maybe in my 60 years on planet Earth, I've met maybe all of two transgender people, (that I know of, anyway).

And the way you guys carry on, you'd think a hoard of trannies has descended on us.

The reality is, Gender Roles have been changing for decades, and frankly, it's a good thing.

Heck, women have only been allowed to vote for 100 years. They've only been in the workplace for 50 years.

This is hardly a new argument.

View attachment 708942
So there were no women schoolteachers until 50 years ago?

Rosie the Riveter was a fabrication? STFU you idiot! If you ever happen to post something that's correct I hope I see it and can acknowledge it. This time, you're dead wrong, moron.

I'm not going to whine like a faggot if you do. How long does the coach pray? Does it hurt you in any way? Hurt anyone? Happy to discuss it.

See the difference. I don't demand something and then when you try to discuss it, slam you for discussing "my body", I meant, "my sexuallity", no dam it, I meant, "my faith".
The coach was suspended because he failed to adhere to the school policy that he not make big public displays of his religion while on the job.

He demanded that they let him do what he wanted because it was "MY FAITH".

That coach indeed did whine.

The coach was suspended because he failed to adhere to the school policy that he not make big public displays of his religion while on the job.

Whoever suspended him is in trouble.

😄

Some are and some aren't. Look at you proving my point. You think every white is doing better than I am? You're a ridiculous clown with clown arguments.

Envious of who? 😄 I make enough money and have enough wealthy relatives that I don't have to worry about it. Me and my wife are both married to our teenage crushes (we didn't get together until 20 years later), my daughter is a fucking boss (she's raising my grandson and going to nursing school and killing both) and I'm surrounded by a large and loving family. I have no reason to be envious of anyone. Oh and I have caramel colored skin and green eyes. 😄 It's almost unfair to be me.
Lemme guess, and you're part German, too?

Lemme guess, and you're part German, too?
Chinese, Indian and African mostly by way of Jamaica but some slight German and Irish as well according to my mother. I really should do one of those DNA tests come to think of it.

If the facts of the case are as you present it, then what that man did was wrong and I am fine with him being fired.

My point stands. When the various activists make their sexuality a matter of public policy and debate, it is right and proper that I get to have input and push back, if I want.

Anyone that would start an push for policy, and then whine about getting push back becuase "my sexuality" is WRONG to do so.

^ This is why not many people were fat back in the day.

Aw, another song the stupid, unoriginal, pothead Jamaicans ripped off and turned into reggae.
🤣

And the other reason people were not fat is because they were not following the stupid, fucked up food pyramid (which calls for eating way too many carbs and not nearly enough fat) and they were not eating a bunch of dextrose derivatives. That shit is in everything.

If the facts of the case are as you present it, then what that man did was wrong and I am fine with him being fired.

My point stands. When the various activists make their sexuality a matter of public policy and debate, it is right and proper that I get to have input and push back, if I want.

Anyone that would start an push for policy, and then whine about getting push back becuase "my sexuality" is WRONG to do so.
The conservative SCOTUS says otherwise.

That makes religion a public policy.

What input do you want to have specifically? What policies are you talking about?

Warning. You'll do a DNA test and it will come back and say that you're Russia or some shit.
Well that would be interesting. Cuba is right next door. Maybe they planted some spies there. I could be the real life inspiration for the River Phoenix/Sydney Poitier movie, Little Nikita.

Forum List

Back