Young males are struggling, and the reasons for that are obvious

The only reason Nature, aka God for those in the know, designed sex to be pleasurable is to promote procreation

Then why did God make homosexual acts just as pleasurable?
Here's the dirty little secret... 37% of straight people have tried Anal, and most straight people have engaged in Fellatio or Cunnilingus.

You'd think if God only wanted certain acts to be peformed, he would have designed it better.

The reality is- homosexuality exists in the animal Kingdom, but homophobia is purely a human thing.

Between the two of us I have not attacked racial minorities

While you express great bitterness toward whites

Pointing out the inequities in our society is an attack? Really? I'm about as pasty-white as you can get. I realize that people of color being treated fairly really doesn't take that much away from me.

It's presumably common knowledge that young American males are struggling more and more, as the traditional roles for men have been changing rapidly and all but rendered obsolete -- particularly in the West.

The reasons are clear, in my view: This is the predictable manifestation of the efforts of those who advance Identity Politics in our society. The most obvious of these tactics is the term "toxic masculinity", which directly condemns the very behaviors that are organic in most men.

Another primary driver of this is the strange, inexplicable effort to essentially meld the sexes together, all but saying the two are the same, and aggressively refusing to recognize (let alone celebrate) the obvious differences between the two.

Hell, I've seen department stores (Target, I think) get rid of "boys" and "girls" clothing areas, essentially saying that separating the two is a bad thing.

To this day, I don't understand why so many are trying to hard to pretend that men and women are not different, and that that's not a GOOD thing. Can someone here explain this to me?

Those who push Identity Politics have, to absolutely no surprise, gone far too far with this. Now we're seeing the result. Attack boys and young men for simply being what they are, and there will be effects. This is real.

This notion is mocked and dismissed. And that only adds to the problem.

Here is one I thought you might like. Nice and short. The first 3 minutes really hits on how young men are effected.

Here's the dirty little secret... 37% of straight people have tried Anal, and most straight people have engaged in Fellatio or Cunnilingus.

You'd think if God only wanted certain acts to be peformed, he would have designed it better.

The reality is- homosexuality exists in the animal Kingdom, but homophobia is purely a human thing.

I dont know

You will have to ask God when you see Him

Or Satan, as the case may be

We know that God tried to shield man from sin through the Tree of Knowledge

Satan spoiled that

And yes I know that godless libs here consider that just a fable

But your beloved oral and anal sex are just one of many sins that humans would be better off not knowing about

Pointing out the inequities in our society is an attack? Really? I'm about as pasty-white as you can get. I realize that people of color being treated fairly really doesn't take that much away from me.
Telling us you are white is no excuse

Self loathing is not new

Just ask the Apache scouts that helped the US Army track down other Apache’s

And the left is the one doing everything you just posted about....it isn't "both sides," it is the one side. They are destroying women as well, erasing them as much as possible from our culture as they allow men to take over their sports, invade their locker rooms. They are also pushing to sterilize children through drugs and surgery....and yet....you still claim it is both sides.....

The left are at war with humanity........and you don't see it.....
Liberals, not the left.

I dont know

You will have to ask God when you see him

Or Satan, as the case may be

I'm still trying to figure out how the God who drowned every baby in the world was the "Good Guy" in that story and Satan, who only killed 10 people because God told him to is the bad guy.

We know that God tried to shield man from sin through the Tree of Knowledge

Satan spoiled that

Really? Besides the fact the serpent is never identified as Satan in the Bible, you would think that if God was trying to shield man from knowledge, he could have put the tree somewhere outside the Garden, or maybe on the top of a mountain, or maybe made the fruits really unpleasant looking so on one would want to eat them.

And yes I know that godless libs here consider that just a fable

It is a fable. We have fossils. We evolved from primates. Sorry.

But to the point, you really think that story makes God look "good"?

But your beloved oral and anal sex are just one of many sins that humans would be better off not knowing about

Oh, I don't know, I like nothing better than getting a blow job!

I'm still trying to figure out how the God who drowned every baby in the world was the "Good Guy" in that story and Satan, who only killed 10 people because God told him to is the bad guy.
Thats a fair question

But as we used to say, I dont sweat the small stuff

Maybe you could do it better than the Creator, but not me

I’ll just settle for eternal life in a better place than here

It's presumably common knowledge that young American males are struggling more and more, as the traditional roles for men have been changing rapidly and all but rendered obsolete -- particularly in the West.

The reasons are clear, in my view: This is the predictable manifestation of the efforts of those who advance Identity Politics in our society. The most obvious of these tactics is the term "toxic masculinity", which directly condemns the very behaviors that are organic in most men.

Another primary driver of this is the strange, inexplicable effort to essentially meld the sexes together, all but saying the two are the same, and aggressively refusing to recognize (let alone celebrate) the obvious differences between the two.

Hell, I've seen department stores (Target, I think) get rid of "boys" and "girls" clothing areas, essentially saying that separating the two is a bad thing.

To this day, I don't understand why so many are trying to hard to pretend that men and women are not different, and that that's not a GOOD thing. Can someone here explain this to me?

Those who push Identity Politics have, to absolutely no surprise, gone far too far with this. Now we're seeing the result. Attack boys and young men for simply being what they are, and there will be effects. This is real.

This notion is mocked and dismissed. And that only adds to the problem.

More please.

Stop voting for idiots pushing this shit.

Forum List

Back