Young males are struggling, and the reasons for that are obvious

We don't shut you down, or try to destroy you, just becuase you voice an opinon about an issue, such as Baking a Cake. We will listen and reply.

LEFTIES will try to shut you down, or destroy you, if you dare to voice an opinion about an issue, such as transitioning childrne or Abortion.

Big difference. Your claim otherwise just is not true.
I guess you haven't heard about the prolific harassment of the trans community that the right has been engaging in?

The where you admit you're full of shit? 😄 Thanks for pointing that one out to me.
Not at all

I admit that I dont have a pat answer to your point

The Old Testament is very harsh in some respects

Thats why (in my opinion) that God gave us His Son to lead us to salvation

But homosexuality is still a sin in the New Testament also

I guess you haven't heard about the prolific harassment of the trans community that the right has been engaging in?

Oh, ok. I get it. YOu're purposefully derailing from your own point, to just spam now. Got it.

Well, yes, conservatives are against surgically mutilating children based on mental illness and mass hysteria.

Oh, ok. I get it. YOu're purposefully derailing from your own point, to just spam now. Got it.

Well, yes, conservatives are against surgically mutilating children based on mental illness and mass hysteria.
So nothing to say about the right attempting to destroy people because you disagree with them.

How about Texas trying to destroy families?

Not at all

I admit that I dont have a pat answer to your point

The Old Testament is very harsh in some respects

Thats why (in my opinion) that God gave us His Son to lead us to salvation

But homosexuality is still a sin in the New Testament also
You can argue for following the Old Testement because it's the word of God and you believe in that sorta nonsense or not, but choosing what parts of God's word you want to follow based on your personal feelings exposes your bullshit faith.

So nothing to say about the right attempting to destroy people because you disagree with them.

Errr, there is like, no information in that linked article.

They are very bad parents and it is child abuse

But I would not go so far as taking the children away

Is it you argument that parents have jurisdiction over the state?

They are very bad parents and it is child abuse

But I would not go so far as taking the children away

Is it you argument that parents have jurisdiction over the state?
You think it's child abuse but wouldn't take the children away?

Crazy.

I asked you a question that you failed to answer
Your question is a little weird in my opinion. The state had jurisdiction over parents, but the state has limited powers.

If you don't agree with something, declaring it child abuse is a pretty authoritarian way to go.

Your question is a little weird in my opinion. The state had jurisdiction over parents, but the state has limited powers.

If you don't agree with something, declaring it child abuse is a pretty authoritarian way to go.
As you point out, the state has limited jurisdiction over the parents and the child

Since the parents - more likely an embittered single mom
in most cases - approve of what is being done to the children that complicates the issue for me

But I also think that school officials should not be able to give drugs to children without the parents permission

As you point out, the state has limited jurisdiction over the parents and the child

Since the parents - more likely an embittered single mom
in most cases - approve of what is being done to the children that complicates the issue for me

But I also think that school officials should not be able to give drugs to children without the parents permission
What complicates it for you is that you don't like it so you're going to have the state punish people for it.

That's what authoritarians do.

What complicates it for you is that you don't like it so you're going to have the state punish people for it.

That's what authoritarians do.

It is more than we dont like it, we consider a great harm to the child.

Being against policies or actions that we think are harmful to children, is normal.

It is more than we dont like it, we consider a great harm to the child.

Being against policies or actions that we think are harmful to children, is normal.
Mere minutes ago your complaint was how harmful transgendered people are to you.

Be honest. Its not about kids. It’s about you.

Mere minutes ago your complaint was how harmful transgendered people are to you.

Be honest. Its not about kids. It’s about you.

Minutes ago, my post was, that if anyone makes something a matter of policy debate, then it is my business.

When they want that policy to be something like say, surgically mutiliate children, then it is public policy and it is my business.

Specifically when it comes to trasitioning children, it si about the children.

THat is consistent.

That you try to spin it as somehow not, is you wanting to be allowed to dictate policy wihtout having to make the case for that policy.

Which is tyranny.

Minutes ago, my post was, that if anyone makes something a matter of policy debate, then it is my business.

When they want that policy to be something like say, surgically mutiliate children, then it is public policy and it is my business.

Specifically when it comes to trasitioning children, it si about the children.

THat is consistent.

That you try to spin it as somehow not, is you wanting to be allowed to dictate policy wihtout having to make the case for that policy.

Which is tyranny.
It doesn’t affect you. You don’t know what’s best for these kids. You don’t know them at all.

But you will stick your nose in it because it upsets you.

No one asked your opinion.

It doesn’t affect you. You don’t know what’s best for these kids. You don’t know them at all.

But you will stick your nose in it because it upsets you.

No one asked your opinion.

THe PUBLIC has a right to discuss public policy.

That you disagree with that, is you wanting to be a tryant.

THe PUBLIC has a right to discuss public policy.

That you disagree with that, is you wanting to be a tryant.
This is going beyond discussion and into taking children away from parents because you disagree about how transgendered kids should be treated.

Who is the tyrant now?

This is going beyond discussion and into taking children away from parents because you disagree about how transgendered kids should be treated.

Who is the tyrant now?

NOt me. That is a normal response to the abuse of children.

Notice how I have no problem with you having an opinion or asserting it.

It is you that thinks that those that disagree should be silence becuase it is "not hurting them" or some such b.s. reason.

You getting any of this?

Forum List

Back