🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Young person just randomly kicks a woman down an escalator

That is really horrific and particularly morbid due to the intimate nature of the attack and the permanent damage that can be inflicted.
After watching the tape a second time I was wrong. He was "cutting" up the escalator, she apparently (guess) said something about not liking that and he kicked her. Again, a slur or remark doesn't give free reign to physical assault...obviously this message isn't getting out very well.

Race has nothing to do with this, so stop turning it into a race problem.

The kid is a thug, and needs to be treated as such, with, I dunno, strap him to a pole and kick him where it hurts... groin, diaphram and chest maybe?
Can you come up with any reason why that kid would feel compelled to do that and why would he feel a justification in doing it?

Take some educated guesses.

I can assure you if your silly God had any mercy, he would have done something before it happened.
You need mercy if you believe God will give you a unique package.
Another PSYCHO Leftist comment from you, you sick Marxist Government Cultist Fuck ......

This thread has nothing to do with religion.

Fuckin Dumbass.

Another PSYCHO Leftist comment from you, you sick Marxist Government Cultist Fuck ......

This thread has nothing to do with religion.

Fuckin Dumbass.

The OP said "god have mercy on us".
Who Do you think he would have been referring to?
Nothing to do with God?

I'm pleased you squeezed in your vivid hate filled description of me. You hate it when I stick it up you clowns. I love it when you respond with anger.
Have another go.

It looks like the woman said something to the thug. He was walking up the escalator, stops, turns, says something and kicks her. Because he can.

Of course this is where the world has gone. Random acts of debauchery.

Check out how the guy that witnessed it couldn't be bothered at all. Just kept walking as her flying body nearly hits him.

God have mercy on us.

That's downtown Brooklyn
You can't tell from the video but that is one long steep escalator

My real estate lawyer was a stop away ....

Who do you think is responsible for the overwhelming majority of murders in Black communities ? White people from the burbs aren't doing it.
Black folks are the majority responsible, just like whites are the majority responsible for white murders, what is your point? The history of America shows us that the Justice System has definitely been against black folks since this country was founded. We see every week damn near black men who have spent countless years in prison for crimes they didn't commit.

Black folks are the majority responsible, just like whites are the majority responsible for white murders, what is your point? The history of America shows us that the Justice System has definitely been against black folks since this country was founded. We see every week damn near black men who have spent countless years in prison for crimes they didn't commit.
whites get sent to prison for not committing crimes also ....plain and simple--undeniable- blacks commit crimes at much higher rates

----I KNEW you would say that!!! HAHHAHAHHA--MOST blacks are murdered by blacks--
..you don't think I've got that covered???? ALL bases covered --you can't win --because your race commits crime at MUCH higher rates HAHAHHAHAHA
---here you go: 90% of black victims are murdered by blacks !!!!!
blacks DO murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa [ linked many times before ]
Again with that weak ass argument. 85% of white victims are murdered by whites.
..if you think the unsolved cases are white murders of blacks ---your credibility on USMB will even be LOWER than it is now

If the murders are UNSOLVED that means they don't know who the hell did it. So how do you know someone black murdered them?

whites get sent to prison for not committing crimes also ....plain and simple--undeniable- blacks commit crimes at much higher rates.
Not on the level that black folks are, hell all it takes is a white woman to say, "he did it" and that black man can easily spend countless years in prison for a crime he didn't commit. According the the DOJ/FBI statistics whites commit the MOST crimes.

Of course this is where the world has gone. Random acts of debauchery.

Check out how the guy that witnessed it couldn't be bothered at all. Just kept walking as her flying body nearly hits him.

God have mercy on us.

What a piece of shit. He's going to get caught and this is going to go down on his record, and they're going to give him quite the talking to!

Forum List

Back