"Younger, Darker, Hipper, Fresher, Sneaker-Wearing Labor Movement.”

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
There's nothing more sobering than watching thousands of white cuckolds cheer somebody on who just told them they aren't important.

And no, they aren't going to end "poverty wage work for once and for all." Anybody who believes this nonsense is a fool

I'm not really intimidated by this broad, and I don't Proud Scabs will be either.

She doesn't really exude the kind of vibe that will give urgency for the working man to pay dues like the union business agents of the past.
1724122708937.png

There's nothing more sobering than watching thousands of white cuckolds cheer somebody on who just told them they aren't important.

And no, they aren't going to end "poverty wage work for once and for all." Anybody who believes this nonsense is a fool

I thought that one was hilarious! LOL

I knew some people would see it that way. She was not saying whites were not important.

I thought that one was hilarious! LOL

I knew some people would see it that way. She was not saying whites were not important.

Why isn't this broad looking to hire union people from the local Italian Legitimate Businessmen's Club?

Those are the people who traditionally have the jobs as goons, business agents and organizers in the Labor Rackets.

Why isn't this broad looking to hire union people from the local Italian Legitimate Businessmen's Club?

Those are the people who traditionally have the jobs as goons, business agents and organizers in the Labor Rackets.
Go take a long walk

off of a short pier

You rarely add anything of substance to a thread

Forum List

Back