Your Crystal Ball Vision Of Who May Take Out Trump For GOP Candidate 2020.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: Time to time, conservatives and democrats in the MSM will bring up Trumps chances in 2020, and maybe which Rat Candidate could beat him. But what if by surprise Trump loses in the primaries to either Cruz or Rubio? Or what if Trumps is seeing his chances slim to win, and lets Pence run?
In my crystal ball vision, if Trump goes down in 2019/2020, my guess for now is Marco Rubio, but if Trump decides not to run, It's going to be a Pence/Rubio ticket,,,and that would be the most feared ticket by who ever is the Rat Candidate. :crybaby:

:2up: Time to time, conservatives and democrats in the MSM will bring up Trumps chances in 2020, and maybe which Rat Candidate could beat him. But what if by surprise Trump loses in the primaries to either Cruz or Rubio? Or what if Trumps is seeing his chances slim to win, and lets Pence run?
In my crystal ball vision, if Trump goes down in 2019/2020, my guess for now is Marco Rubio, but if Trump decides not to run, It's going to be a Pence/Rubio ticket,,,and that would be the most feared ticket by who ever is the Rat Candidate. :crybaby:

Rubio's kind of in the Bush/Clinton/McCain loop.

Nikki Haley? Though she'd have to leave her present position early and probably would never back stab him....

• Banned

i know,,,but Rubio would be the death of the rats forever!,,,better Rubio than Pocahantus

i know,,,but Rubio would be the death of the rats forever!,,,better Rubio than Pocahantus

I don't want to think about these things right now.

• Banned

I don't want to think about these things right now.
Understandable...The only thing scarier than the excorsist would be a Pocahontas/Waters ticket.

I think Trump will run unopposed in 2020 as rubio or cruz would need the party fully united for 2024.
Warren will run in 2020 will be the dem nom with Hillary as VP.

The loss by those two will be epic.

• Banned
I think Trump will run unopposed in 2020 as rubio or cruz would need the party fully united for 2024.

but will warren run as a female or a lunatic?

• Banned

i just cant vision seeing Pocohantus on the left and Hillary on the right in a wheelchair as the dream ticket in 2020

Warren may well run but not with Hilly. Sanders perhaps.

The Democrat loss will still be epic.

or Warren/Charlie Crisp

Ivanka,

Sanders will be to old and Hillary's ego to large. Warren needs the Clinton money machine to badly.

Sanders will be to old and Hillary's ego to large. Warren needs the Clinton money machine to badly.
warren already has dimentia,,so shes out.

I don't think Rubio or Cruz would have a chance if they decided to run again. Policies aside they are beta males. I don't think anyone wants that.

I think that it will depend on how Trumps 4 years turn out whether or not anyone will have a chance at beating him.

hate him or love him Trump has gained major points with his national security actions.Although his EO hasn't been able to go through due to federal judges blocking.. His supporters or people that supported the EOs have gained major confidence in his intentions to keep America safe. The fact that 1 person can block a national security executive order shows a huge fault in the system not Trump

Even if you hate Trump.. are you at all concerned that 1 person.. an unelected federal judge has stopped national security orders?

If 1 person had blocked Hilary or Obamas exec orders like that I would be just as concerned as I am with Trump

This judge doesn't have the type of information a President has. What happens when serious events and intel call for another EO.. this is such a dangerous game the judges are playing and it's not right , no matter what you think of Trump I really hope the other side can see where I'm coming from?

I don't think Rubio or Cruz would have a chance if they decided to run again. Policies aside they are beta males. I don't think anyone wants that.

I think that it will depend on how Trumps 4 years turn out whether or not anyone will have a chance at beating him.

hate him or love him Trump has gained major points with his national security actions.Although his EO hasn't been able to go through due to federal judges blocking.. His supporters or people that supported the EOs have gained major confidence in his intentions to keep America safe. The fact that 1 person can block a national security executive order shows a huge fault in the system not Trump

Even if you hate Trump.. are you at all concerned that 1 person.. an unelected federal judge has stopped national security orders?

If 1 person had blocked Hilary or Obamas exec orders like that I would be just as concerned as I am with Trump

This judge doesn't have the type of information a President has. What happens when serious events and intel call for another EO.. this is such a dangerous game the judges are playing and it's not right , no matter what you think of Trump I really hope the other side can see where I'm coming from?
The judges are way wrong and scotus will inform them. Those judges should be charged with treason.

Take out Trump? Don't make me laugh.

The judges are way wrong and scotus will inform them. Those judges should be charged with treason.
we have to wait another year before we can really see what late 2019 will look like......as we know...Cruz is Running, and I still believe Rubio will run also

Forum List

Back