Your Crystal Ball Vision Of Who May Take Out Trump For GOP Candidate 2020.

I don't think Rubio or Cruz would have a chance if they decided to run again. Policies aside they are beta males. I don't think anyone wants that.

I think that it will depend on how Trumps 4 years turn out whether or not anyone will have a chance at beating him.

hate him or love him Trump has gained major points with his national security actions.Although his EO hasn't been able to go through due to federal judges blocking.. His supporters or people that supported the EOs have gained major confidence in his intentions to keep America safe. The fact that 1 person can block a national security executive order shows a huge fault in the system not Trump

Even if you hate Trump.. are you at all concerned that 1 person.. an unelected federal judge has stopped national security orders?

If 1 person had blocked Hilary or Obamas exec orders like that I would be just as concerned as I am with Trump

This judge doesn't have the type of information a President has. What happens when serious events and intel call for another EO.. this is such a dangerous game the judges are playing and it's not right , no matter what you think of Trump I really hope the other side can see where I'm coming from?

So when did you first decide that the framers of our constitution screwed up? What other parts of the constitution do you think suck?

The dems are done with whites....they need another smooth talkin' brother like Obama.....my money in on milk dud cory booker

Anyone having an IQ above 130 and who also regularly brings it to bear to collaboratively form innovative and implementable solutions to problems large and small, and who has a lifelong track record of being of sterling character will be fine. I don't even care to which party they belong.

well one of us will be spot on. but we have to wait 3 years to see who is the real psychic.

I don't think Rubio or Cruz would have a chance if they decided to run again. Policies aside they are beta males. I don't think anyone wants that.

I think that it will depend on how Trumps 4 years turn out whether or not anyone will have a chance at beating him.

hate him or love him Trump has gained major points with his national security actions.Although his EO hasn't been able to go through due to federal judges blocking.. His supporters or people that supported the EOs have gained major confidence in his intentions to keep America safe. The fact that 1 person can block a national security executive order shows a huge fault in the system not Trump

Even if you hate Trump.. are you at all concerned that 1 person.. an unelected federal judge has stopped national security orders?

If 1 person had blocked Hilary or Obamas exec orders like that I would be just as concerned as I am with Trump

This judge doesn't have the type of information a President has. What happens when serious events and intel call for another EO.. this is such a dangerous game the judges are playing and it's not right , no matter what you think of Trump I really hope the other side can see where I'm coming from?

So when did you first decide that the framers of our constitution screwed up? What other parts of the constitution do you think suck?

I understand that the judges have said that it violates the constitution but many people do not agree with their reasonings Or interpretation of the executive orders.

No matter who is president trump obama anyone.. The executive has been given the power to make those types of executive orders.

The ban could be for any 8++ countries with any religion or skin color .it wouldn't matter if I was that religion or race. It doesn't matter if I have friends and family there. Doesn't matter if it means people in the US will look at me different and assholes would discriminate against me.. if the executive power bans those countries and time is needed and or extra measures for the ban to be lifted then that is what must be done.

These judges do not have the information that the hundreds of experts and insiders on national security threats etc have. how can they know that this ban isn't for the reason stated. They don't they just say it's discrimination and ignore safety.. Also I think people forget.. entrance to the US is not a right for foreigners. The constitution is made for Americans not for foreigners wanting to come in

I understand that the judges have said that it violates the constitution but many people do not agree with their reasonings.

No matter who is president trump obama anyone.. The executive has been given the power to make those types of executive orders.

The ban could be for any 8++ countries with any religion or skin color .it wouldn't matter if I was that religion or race. It doesn't matter if I have friends and family there. Doesn't matter if it means people in the US will look at me different and assholes would discriminate against me.. if the executive power bans those countries and needs to take take and extra measures until the ban is lifted then that is what must be done.

These judges do not have the information that the hundreds of experts and insiders on national security threats etc have. how can they know that this ban isn't for the reason stated. They don't they just say it's discrimination and ignore safety.. Also I think people forget.. entrance to the US is not a right for foreigners. The constitution is made for Americans not for foreigners wanting to come in

Trump doesn't have the information that the hundreds of experts have either. He gets his info from cable news.

I understand that the judges have said that it violates the constitution but many people do not agree with their reasonings.

The ban could be for any 8++ countries with any religion or skin color .it wouldn't matter if I was that religion or race. It doesn't matter if I have friends and family there. Doesn't matter if it means people in the US will look at me different and assholes would discriminate against me.. if the executive power bans those countries and needs to take take and extra measures until the ban is lifted then that is what must be done.

Trump doesn't have the information that the hundreds of experts have either. He gets his info from cable news.

Ok if you truely believe the President of the United States doesn't have information about national security... then there is no point in even having a conversation with you on this. That is so silly it's not even worth a decent reply

Ok if you truely believe the President of the United States doesn't have information about national security... then there is no point in even having a conversation with you on this. That is so silly it's not even worth a decent reply

I never said he couldn't have access to it any time he wanted. Google it yourself. He personally said he gets his info from cable news, and doesn't even bother with most of his security briefings.

I never said he couldn't have access to it any time he wanted. Google it yourself. He personally said he gets his info from cable news, and doesn't even bother with most of his security briefings.

I hope the president watches the news! It's sources that millions get their information from it's important for the admin to know what is being put out there

Show me the quote that says trump doesn't go to national security briefings.

I hope the president watches the news! It's sources that millions get their information from it's important for the admin to know what is being put out there

Youtube isn't that hard to use.

Neither is your brain. But keep it up, the best thing you could do for Trump supporters is to tell everyone over and over that you think Trump doesn't go to national security briefings and that he doesn't talk to all the experts on the various national security positions in his administration.

Neither is your brain. But keep it up, the best thing you could do for Trump supporters is to tell everyone over and over that you think Trump doesn't go to national security briefings and that he doesn't talk to all the experts on the various national security positions in his administration.

Nothing I can say or do to effect Trump supporters anyway. They don't even live in the same reality as the rest of the world.

for all we know,,,we may have a Barney/Big Bird Ticket replacing Trump,....but they will still beat the Pocohantus/Charlie Crisp ticket

Forum List

Back