Your Dream Car...

That's one hell of a bad ass ride, gotta love America...
That body style was produced for three years, 1971, 72, and 73
(the 1973 dropped the boat tail look and has a straight across rear bumper)

The somewhat rarer 'GS' was the sporty model with a few more ponies under the hood. All in all, a beautiful car that still turns heads when driven down the road today. .... :cool:

The 71~73 years were great for cars , I had a 71 gran Torino (piece of shit) I ruined that car , I was just a kid no money took out the V8 and put in a straight 6., ( blew the motor) found at the junk yard

But my 72 SE grand prix on the other hand ..with the 454..

I loved the dash board.. my girlfriends couldn't change my radio stations easy :

0dcebe81140bfd206ee041c0c12e048c--tape-pontiac-grand-prix.jpg

Mine was a darker brown

Loved that car..

hppp-1002-02-o-1972-pontiac-grand-prix-full-view.jpg

not going to mention Italian or German sports cars today....wonderful as they are :biggrin:

today I am dreaming of a tiny little car ...a mini cooper....I'd love to have that car

I've heard they are a blast to drive!!
It seems like every high school girl in my neighborhood drives one.
In fact had one wrapped around the light pole in front of my house at 2:00 am by the neighbors Daughter. She was fine.

today I am dreaming of a tiny little car ...a mini cooper....I'd love to have that car
I hate to burst your bubble Skye, but the Mini Cooper is a piece of junk. The reliability of the Mini is terrible, bad transmissions, engines, electronics, etc. Basically a money pit on wheels. The internet is full of disappointed Mini owners, and former owners, hating on the car for good reason. ..... :cool:

The somewhat rarer 'GS' was the sporty model with a few more ponies under the hood. All in all, a beautiful car that still turns heads when driven down the road today. .... :cool:

The 71~73 years were great for cars , I had a 71 gran Torino (piece of shit) I ruined that car , I was just a kid no money took out the V8 and put in a straight 6., ( blew the motor) found at the junk yard

I loved the dash board.. my girlfriends couldn't change my radio stations easy :

View attachment 173287

Mine was a darker brown

Loved that car..

View attachment 173289

Had a 72 Cutlass Red on White with a four bolt main 350 Rocket with a Muncie Transmission ...totalled it.
Similar to this one but with Tire and rim upgrades....
upload_2018-1-24_19-21-10.png

You couldnt keep the rear end in place.

not going to mention Italian or German sports cars today....wonderful as they are :biggrin:

In fact had one wrapped around the light pole in front of my house at 2:00 am by the neighbors Daughter. She was fine.

my neighbour ...she is a a very nice girl.......she is married with two children very nice and very quiet... like neighbours should be haaaaaaa (bless her soul)....she had a mini cooper like that......love that car!!!!!!!

I hate to burst your bubble Skye, but the Mini Cooper is a piece of junk. The reliability of the Mini is terrible, bad transmissions, engines, electronics, etc. Basically a money pit on wheels. The internet is full of disappointed Mini owners, and former owners, hating on the car for good reason. ..... :cool:

don't care :dunno: I will never buy it anyway

my neighbour ...she is a a very nice girl.......she is married with two children very nice and very quiet... like neighbours should be haaaaaaa (bless her soul)....she had a mini cooper like that......love that car!!!!!!!

The new sport models are pretty cool!!
http://www.autospies.com/images/users/modtor/main/mini-cooper_broadspeed-800x600.jpg

View attachment 173287

Mine was a darker brown

Loved that car..

View attachment 173289

Had a 72 Cutlass Red on White with a four bolt main 350 Rocket with a Muncie Transmission ...totalled it.
View attachment 173294

My cousin had one, the damn windshield wiper wouldn't work, and he always had a squeeze on him wiping the window, I remember that night in Chicago when we were parked looking for drugs, he is out squeezing his stupid window and a brother comes up to me in the passengers side and produces a .38 and wants to know if I will buy it...

It was hilarious ...i am like no dude, then he ask me for a smoke and I am like here

Gotta love the good old days :)

Yeah...I've heard you better have deep pockets to own one.
It doesn't seem to faze the girls Daddies around here,they're everywhere.

I never drove one, do they handle smooth skye?

oh dear...then what shall I get....a Mercedes a Maserati ???

in my dreams...... and only in my dreamns.... what shall I get then :ack-1: :laugh2: :rock:

Oh come on guys, leave girls alone, she is sharing what she likes ..

Nothing wrong with that, is their?

View attachment 173287

Mine was a darker brown

Loved that car..

View attachment 173289

View attachment 173294

My cousin had one, the damn windshield wiper wouldn't work, and he always had a squeeze on him wiping the window, I remember that night in Chicago when we were parked looking for drugs, he is out squeezing his stupid window and a brother comes up to me in the passengers side and produces a .38 and wants to know if I will buy it...

It was hilarious ...i am like no dude, then he ask me for a smoke and I am like here

Gotta love the good old days :)

I had a similar experience with the Cops in mine...
We'd just finished smoking a doob and the cops rolled up. They took me to one end of the car and my buddy to the other end of the Cop car....and said the other ratted you out.
Unfortunately for them it was the last doob we had so it fell on deaf ears.

well....dear bear513.....I don't know.....problably they handle ok....like.....

well.......they drive you from A to B......no problems!:2up: haaa

Oh come on guys, leave girls alone, she is sharing what she likes ..

Nothing wrong with that, is their?

I'd love to take one out and have some fun.
But they do have a history of problems.

well....dear bear513.....I don't know.....problably they handle ok....like.....

well.......they drive you from A to B......no problems!:2up: haaa

They handle like a go cart.
Which is why they're so fun.

Forum List

Back