Your Favorite Things About Israel

I understand this might sound totally counter intuitive to everything You've heard so long.

Can You mention any country where Arabs enjoy the same democratic rights and human development as in Israel?
Arabs are 2nd class citizens in apartheid Israel. If they had the same rights, you wouldn't be calling it the "Jewish State".

I understand this might sound totally counter intuitive to everything You've heard so long.

Can You mention any country where Arabs enjoy the same democratic rights and human development as in Israel?
Arabs are 2nd class citizens in apartheid Israel. If they had the same rights, you wouldn't be calling it the "Jewish State".

What do you mean an apartheid Israel?

This is an argument against the existence of nation states.
I could understand that in context of opposition the existence of Greece, Turkey, Germany and Poland to name a few. This would leave us only with the US and the Russian Federation as the only valid states.

Are You saying nation states have right to exist?

This is an argument against the existence of nation states.
I could understand that in context of opposition the existence of Greece, Turkey, Germany and Poland to name a few. This would leave us only with the US and the Russian Federation as the only valid states.

Are You saying nation states have right to exist?
Nations don't have rights; people do.

Forum List

Back