Your Favorite Things About Israel

"Long before the emergence of Hitler I made the cause of Zionism mine because through it I saw a means of correcting a flagrant wrong....The Jewish people alone has for centuries been in the anomalous position of being victimized and hounded as a people, though bereft of all the rights and protections which even the smallest people normally has...Zionism offered the means of ending this discrimination. Through the return to the land to which they were bound by close historic ties...Jews sought to abolish their pariah status among peoples... The advent of Hitler underscored with a savage logic all the disastrous implications contained in the abnormal situation in which Jews found themselves. Millions of Jews perished... because there was no spot on the globe where they could find sanctuary...The Jewish survivors demand the right to dwell amid brothers, on the ancient soil of their fathers."
Letter to Jawaharlal Nehru, Prime Minister of India, June 13, 1947[20]

Political views of Albert Einstein - Wikipedia
Jews had never been Pariahs until the establishment of Zionism,they went to bed with the Nazis from 1934 onwards but you should know this Mindie,steve that is why most if not all prominent Jews of the era wanted nothing to do with them Judenrat - Wikipedia

Last edited:
RE: Your Favorite Things About Israel
※→ theliq,

I don't understand the question...

(QUESTION)

I am confused.

Definition of Mindie.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Follow none but Hashem your God, and revere none but Him; observe His commandments alone, and heed only His orders; worship none but Him, and hold fast to Him.
Deuteronomy 13:5 (The Israel Bible™)

Hear the verse in Hebrew

a-kha-RAY a-do-NAI e-lo-hay-KHEM tay-LAY-khu v’-o-TO tee-RA-u v’-et mitz-vo-TAV
tish-MO-ru uv-ko-LO tish-MA-u v’-o-TO ta-a-VO-du u-VO tid-ba-KUN

How To Emulate God

This verse concludes with the directive to cleave to Hashem (God). Since it is impossible to literally “hold fast” to a being that has no physical form, the Sages explain that this commandment means we are required to emulate His ways. Just as Hashem performs kind deeds, buries the dead (Deuteronomy 33:6) and visits the sick (Genesis 18:1), so too must we be kind to others and take care of their needs. Contemporary Israel fulfills this mandate, and emulates God’s compassion. It is often the first country to respond to natural disasters, providing medical aid and other assistance around the world. For example, when a devastating earthquake struck Haiti in 2010, the IDF was amongst the first responders on the scene.

※→ theliq,

(QUESTION)

I am confused.

Most Respectfully,
R
I missed the...………... " BY" whom are the carvings done by...excuseee...steve
If they find the artist's signature, I am sure they will let the world know :)

※→ theliq,

(QUESTION)

I am confused.

Most Respectfully,
R
funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN,are they Jewish,Sumarian,Roman or others carvings,I asked Rocco because you obviously do not know...steve

ps I responded to your post#2264 on post #2265 and addressed you as mindie/mindful???? my apologies 60's...st

Last edited:
Follow none but Hashem your God, and revere none but Him; observe His commandments alone, and heed only His orders; worship none but Him, and hold fast to Him.

Hear the verse in Hebrew

How To Emulate God

This verse concludes with the directive to cleave to Hashem (God). Since it is impossible to literally “hold fast” to a being that has no physical form, the Sages explain that this commandment means we are required to emulate His ways. Just as Hashem performs kind deeds, buries the dead (Deuteronomy 33:6) and visits the sick (Genesis 18:1), so too must we be kind to others and take care of their needs. Contemporary Israel fulfills this mandate, and emulates God’s compassion. It is often the first country to respond to natural disasters, providing medical aid and other assistance around the world. For example, when a devastating earthquake struck Haiti in 2010, the IDF was amongst the first responders on the scene.
We can see that by your treatment of Palestinians.

Hear the verse in Hebrew

How To Emulate God

We can see that by your treatment of Palestinians.

There's a reason why Palestinians are called "cream Arabs" by their own brethren. One only has to look at the rest of Arab societies to understand why half of Arabs would prefer to live in Israel than in their home countries.

There's a reason why Palestinians are called "cream Arabs" by their own brethren. One only has to look at the rest of Arab societies to understand why half of Arabs would prefer to live in Israel than in their home countries.
Another bullshit Israeli lie.

God doesn't choose liars.

I understand this might sound totally counter intuitive to everything You've heard so long.

Can You mention any country where Arabs enjoy the same democratic rights and human development as in Israel?

I understand this might sound totally counter intuitive to everything You've heard so long.

Can You mention any country where Arabs enjoy the same democratic rights and human development as in Israel?
Yep,Plenty...Of course the top of the TREE is AUSTRALIA of COURSE,any person who has Australian Citizenship can become our Prime Minister BECAUSE EVERYONE IS REFERRED TO AS AN "AUSTRALIAN" unlike the US or ISRAEL...Rylah,your last sentence is a complete JOKE just STOP THESE ZIONIST LIES

ONE THING WE FULLY KNOW ….IS THAT WE HAVE A VAST SUPERIORITY OVER EVERY OTHER NATION ON EARTH,only New Zealand are our equals

ISRAEL TOTALLY FAIL THE TEST...THE USA COMPLETELY FAIL THE TEST...YOU CANNOT REBUKE MY COMMENT ...UNLESS YOU LIE OF COURSE

JUST ADMIT IT...WE ARE THE WINNERS,YOU GUYS... JUST A PACK OF LOSERS...

※→ theliq,

(QUESTION)

I am confused.

Most Respectfully,
R
funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN,are they Jewish,Sumarian,Roman or others carvings,I asked Rocco because you obviously do not know...steve

ps I responded to your post#2264 on post #2265 and addressed you as mindie/mindful???? my apologies 60's...st

Too complicated.

Forum List

Back