Your Favorite Things About Israel

You like miliky?
Just the fact that people are moving out of the country because of the cost.

One of the reasons why Israelis are successful home and abroad.
Israelis are a nation that travels a lot and respected among the experts of key industries. You would find it amazing how many countries readily give their citizenships to Israelis who seek to expand their businesses overseas.

If milky was given to Israelis free as it is to Palestinians, we wouldn't be the leaders of development in the middle east and elsewhere.

Israelis are a nation that travels a lot and respected among the experts of key industries. You would find it amazing how many countries readily give their citizenships to Israelis who seek to expand their businesses overseas.

If milky was given to Israelis free as it is to Palestinians, we wouldn't be the leaders of development in the middle east and elsewhere.
Do you hate Lebron James?

Do you hate Lebron James?
WTF are You talking about??!

Guys, please do not answer the jokers on this thread. Todah :)

Last edited:
RE: Your Favorite Things About Israel
※→ theliq,

I don't understand the question...

Whom are they by Mindie????
(QUESTION)

I am confused.

Most Respectfully,
R
I missed the...………... " BY" whom are the carvings done by...excuseee...steve
If they find the artist's signature, I am sure they will let the world know :)
funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN,are they Jewish,Sumarian,Roman or others carvings,I asked Rocco because you obviously do not know...steve

ps I responded to your post#2264 on post #2265 and addressed you as mindie/mindful???? my apologies 60's...st

Too complicated.
For You Mind...NEVER

So many wonderful endless events happening In Israel.

Events in Israel | Tourist Israel
Good MJ,but not all Jewish,just to be picky...steve,anyhow come to the worlds smallest continent,we will take you back 60,000 years of man(and woman) kind,Now that is Endless,if you get my drift

As you know there is much of the Holy Land I am expert on,as I worked for EL AL on the tourist coaches,In fact I would know Historically far more about Israel,Palestine and Jordan than most.steve(I just find it so hard to be humble,as you well know)

Forum List

Back