Your Favorite Things About Israel

It’s really far away from the United States.
???????!!!!!!!!What do you mean synth
It’s a criminal country that murders rock-throwing youths and innocent bystanders and the medical people on the scene trying to help them after they’ve been shot.

My opinion of Israel, the State has nothing to do with Judaism. I’m talking about it’s government, members of which should stand trial in The Hague.
AGREE,IT IS JUST ANOTHER TERRORIST(ZIONIST)STATE...you do know that if Nitandyarhoo arrives in certain European Countries they have Arrest Warrants for him for Crimes Against Humanity and he will be transported to the Court in Den Haag/The Hague in the Netherlands

I have lived in Israel,and on the whole Jews and Palestinians get on reasonably well....it is the Settlers and the Zionist Government that are the major problem...in some way it could have been Great but today Dire...steve

It’s a criminal country that murders rock-throwing youths and innocent bystanders and the medical people on the scene trying to help them after they’ve been shot.

My opinion of Israel, the State has nothing to do with Judaism. I’m talking about it’s government, members of which should stand trial in The Hague.
AGREE,IT IS JUST ANOTHER TERRORIST(ZIONIST)STATE...you do know that if Nitandyarhoo arrives in certain European Countries they have Arrest Warrants for him for Crimes Against Humanity and he will be transported to the Court in Den Haag/The Hague in the Netherlands

I have lived in Israel,and on the whole Jews and Palestinians get on reasonably well....it is the Settlers and the Zionist Government that are the major problem...in some way it could have been Great but today Dire...steve
Take your Bromance to the Boycott Israel Thread.

You are both Way Off Topic

I didn’t live there but I’ve been there. I wasn’t impressed. Of course, I mainly saw Tel Aviv and one of the shithole parts of the country on the way to Egypt, and Sharm el-Sheikh.

I didn’t live there but I’ve been there. I wasn’t impressed. Of course, I mainly saw Tel Aviv and one of the shithole parts of the country on the way to Egypt, and Sharm el-Sheikh.
Hey, Bromance,

Boycott Israel ON the BOYCOTT ISRAEL thread, before one of the mods gets to have a word with you.

Have a nice day :)

Said it before and I will say it again : Food!

I love Middle Eastern food hmmm

delicious salads plates

AGplnX0.jpg

Hey, Bromance,

Boycott Israel ON the BOYCOTT ISRAEL thread, before one of the mods gets to have a word with you.

You asked a question with your OP. I answered it. If you don’t like my answer, tough knishes.

Hey, Bromance,

You asked a question with your OP. I answered it. If you don’t like my answer, tough knishes.
You are not answering the thread's topic.

Now, go bash Israel on the "Boycott Israel" thread as you are dying to.
You will be given all the freedom to Bash Israel at will over there.

You are a troll on this thread. Nothing else.

Goodbye.

Hey, Bromance,

You are not answering the thread's topic.

Now, go bash Israel on the "Boycott Israel" thread as you are dying to.
You will be given all the freedom to Bash Israel at will over there.

You are a troll on this thread. Nothing else.

Goodbye.
I made one comment, then answered another member’s question. Yet you keep addressing me, drawing me back to a thread I have no interest in.

Want to keep going? I’ll buy a fucking condo in this thread. Your choice, Schlomo.

Take your Bromance to the Boycott Israel Thread.

You are both Way Off Topic
NO 60's...in this Great future ...You must acknowledge the Truths of your past...as a Mute Point,I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THE Anti-Boycott-Israel-Camp...unless it Criminally affects the Palestinians, for obvious reasons

So STOP your illicit Prose please 60's, it puts you in a poor light...steve

Synth,There is much to admire in the Holy Land,just a shame these days Zionism is all pervading amongst some Jews...st

delicious salads plates

AGplnX0.jpg
I am glad you said Middle Eastern and not Jewish/Israeli...

Last edited:

Hey, Bromance,

Really I shouldn't need to put you on repreat,anyhow Why would the Mods intervene...Methinks you want to cause trouble by incitement...Now that's very naughty of you 60's...st

delicious salads plates

AGplnX0.jpg
I am glad you said Middle Eastern and not Jewish/Israeli...st
I love Israeli Couscous (which is actually pasta). Much superior to traditional couscous. You can’t beat a good Jewish deli. Pastrami, corned beef, a Carnegie Deli pickle...I haven’t had a good knish since I left the NY area. Not a fan of the weird fish dishes, though.

delicious salads plates

AGplnX0.jpg

what a closed mind human being you are

you make me sick
Hardly closed minded because I am not a Zionist,>>>>>>>>>I note your Mindset has shifted into the depths of base Zionism and Conservatism with me and other posters in the past 16 months

That is the trouble with becoming a Trump and Zionist GROUPIE,but I don't need to follow in your footsteps,you need help,I hope you get it

You use to be Fun and Enlightening,what has happened to you???Was it rejection by a Zionist Lover...st

delicious salads plates

AGplnX0.jpg
I love Israeli Couscous (which is actually pasta). Much superior to traditional couscous. You can’t beat a good Jewish deli. Pastrami, corned beef, a Carnegie Deli pickle...I haven’t had a good knish since I left the NY area. Not a fan of the weird fish dishes, though.
Synth., I think Pasta is Durum Wheat and Couscous Millet/Chick Pea...…..Tahini Sesme Seed,just sayin steve

Forum List

Back