Your Honest Appraisal of Obama.

How would you Appraise Obama in Year 5 of HIs Presidency?

• Grafe A. He is Basically a Good Guy who Has Done a Good Job.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Grade B to C. He has been okay. Some things I like. Not Perfect...not Bad.

Votes: 15 15.5%
  • Grade D. He is a Debonair Con-man who has been mostly inept.

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • Grade F. He is a Compulsive Liar and Cheat, who is incompetent and is Destroying America.

Votes: 62 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay,

This poll is anonymous and I would really like to see everyone participate. This is your appraisal of Obama and his job performance at year 5 of his Presidency. My hope is this poll will give a fairly clear indication of how USMB posters view Obama.

1. Grade A. He is a good guy who has done a very good job.

2. Grade B to C. He has been okay...but I still have some concerns.

3. Grade D I basically see him as a debonair con-man who is fairly inept.

4. Grade F He is an incompetent liar and cheat, who has done enormous damage to America.

Okay, this is America...let your opinion be heard!
Number 2 (Grade B to C). I believe he has made a sincere effort to do a good job despite the most obstructive House of Representatives in history.
The bottom line is that there is a huge difference between being an obstructionist and being a member of the loyal opposition. An obstructionist works against any attempt to move a country forward. They are a curse on a country. They offer the country NOTHING. A member of the loyal opposition works toward moving the country forward. They offer different ideas and viewpoints that lead to a better country. The loyal opposition provides balance to the government and the country.

Then again, most of his failures where put in place during his first two years when he had total control in both the house and senate.

He gave the keynote speech at the 2004 Democratic convention and when I saw him I knew the Dems were getting him ready, but I thought it would be for 2012 or 2016. I thought to myself, "Nobody with a name like that is going to get anywhere in politics in this country". I was wrong.

I can't imagine what it took to convince him to run for POTUS. (Well, it was actually Harry Reid who convinced him to run.) Ivy League universities up here have many minority professors and there are many black politicians at the state level. I met a political consultant at a university meeting who knew him in Chicago in 1992. He told me in March of 2008 that Obama was going to win. It was a given according to him. Eerily so.

All I can say is, I hope when he writes his memoir he tells it like it was. I don't think he was prepared for the level of racism that he has endured. I think he WAS ready for the political landscape, though. But notice how Michelle and the daughters are conspicuously missing from the media for the last year and more. No more video of them in transit from Marine One or Air Force One or about the WH. That is not just some coincidence.

In time all truths are revealed.

If you want your Obama, you can keep your Obama.

He gave the keynote speech at the 2004 Democratic convention and when I saw him I knew the Dems were getting him ready, but I thought it would be for 2012 or 2016. I thought to myself, "Nobody with a name like that is going to get anywhere in politics in this country". I was wrong.

I can't imagine what it took to convince him to run for POTUS. (Well, it was actually Harry Reid who convinced him to run.) Ivy League universities up here have many minority professors and there are many black politicians at the state level. I met a political consultant at a university meeting who knew him in Chicago in 1992. He told me in March of 2008 that Obama was going to win. It was a given according to him. Eerily so.

All I can say is, I hope when he writes his memoir he tells it like it was. I don't think he was prepared for the level of racism that he has endured. I think he WAS ready for the political landscape, though. But notice how Michelle and the daughters are conspicuously missing from the media for the last year and more. No more video of them in transit from Marine One or Air Force One or about the WH. That is not just some coincidence.

What is the hell are you talking about what racism has he endured? For god sake one time will obama defenders be honest. The man is the fucking president of the United States. He hasn't endured a god damn thing but America has because of him and his god damn fluffers like you.

Not sure what you mean when you say Michelle and daughters have been absent. Is there some conspiracy going on?

[Q UOTE=Wolfsister77;8155191]

Not sure what you mean when you say Michelle and daughters have been absent. Is there some conspiracy going on?[/QUOTE]

Isn't there always?

Cute.

But I refuse to judge.

For example, Bush took us into two unnecessary, deadly, catastrophically wasteful wars by mid-2003 and I didn't attend my first anti-war rally until 2006.

But I was fairly convinced he and Cheney were totally wrong from the beginning. And I was right.

[Q UOTE=Wolfsister77;8155191]

Not sure what you mean when you say Michelle and daughters have been absent. Is there some conspiracy going on?

Isn't there always?[/QUOTE]

I didn't say they were absent. I said they were not in the media.

It's sort of like how the press, when asked, kept FDR's wheelchair out of the media and kept JFK's secret that because of Addison's Disease, he could barely stand. But in this case, Obama has asked for extra privacy for his family. Can't blame him. His wife couldn't even grow a vegetable garden without the pigs from the right trying to demean her.

Last edited:

Cute.

But I refuse to judge.

For example, Bush took us into two unnecessary, deadly, catastrophically wasteful wars by mid-2003 and I didn't attend my first anti-war rally until 2006.

But I was fairly convinced he and Cheney were totally wrong from the beginning. And I was right.

Obama lied to you in 2010. It is three years later. You should be ripe for an anti-obamacare rally right about now.

Better late than never.

I find it interesting how Obama supporters keep talking about the racism he's endured as if somehow he would be treated different if he was white but had the same record. This man was elected and reelected with wide support from white's blacks, and Hispanics hardly a sign of racism has he been criticized and even disrespected yes but so has ever President before him to act like this is something new and unique to Obama is to ignore 200 plus years of history.

Cute.

But I refuse to judge.

You refuse to judge but you have judged obama opponents as racist. with that comment he endured racism bullshit.

Last edited:
images

Isn't that second pic just a photoshopped version of this? :

article-2174662-141968A1000005DC-598_634x352.jpg

How do you know that the photo where he is kissing his wife was not photoshopped from the Shaq Bro kiss photo?

Stranger things have happened....

The other pic actually looks photoshopped. I'd never seen either before, I just looked it up because it looked faked. ;)

Personally, I think Obama has been given an enormous pass by the main stream media because he is black. Remember the main stream media is almost universally white and elitist.

Those white libtards have some powerful white guilt in play, and tend to see racism wherever they look. The worst sin in their world is to be called a racist. Hence, hands off Barry Obummer and his merry little men.

How do you know that the photo where he is kissing his wife was not photoshopped from the Shaq Bro kiss photo?

The other pic actually looks photoshopped. I'd never seen either before, I just looked it up because it looked faked. ;)

Yeah, you are probably right. What are the odds that Obama would want to suck a bouger out of Shaqs nose?

Cute.

But I refuse to judge.

So you feel going to war in Afghanistan after the 9-11 attacks was unnecessary?

Cute.

But I refuse to judge.

So you feel going to war in Afghanistan after the 9-11 attacks was unnecessary?

Regardless of those past decisions, do you think we should continue the 'war on terror'?

I think it should it. No clear goals and a drain on our servicemen.

Soon the historians will be judging the presidency of Obama. That judging will be based on a number of traits that have been found to be valuable in judging past presidents. Books have been written about the traits historians believe make good and bad presidents. Unfortunately our political parties never discuss those factors, only that the president is either evil or holy.
Some of these horrendous scandals against Obama will not even be mentioned.

The last rating of presidents was based on 20 criteria. So far, I think Obama will be noted for establishing the extension of medical care for all its citizens, and the name Obamacare might be with us for some time to come. Obama may never compare with FDR or Lincoln but I think he will be named about 14th or 15th, best American president.

Soon the historians will be judging the presidency of Obama. That judging will be based on a number of traits that have been found to be valuable in judging past presidents. Books have been written about the traits historians believe make good and bad presidents. Unfortunately our political parties never discuss those factors, only that the president is either evil or holy.

Some of these horrendous scandals against Obama will not even be mentioned.

The last rating of presidents was based on 20 criteria. So far, I think Obama will be noted for establishing the extension of medical care for all its citizens, and the name Obamacare might be with us for some time to come. Obama may never compare with FDR or Lincoln but I think he will be named about 14th or 15th, best American president.

James K Polk was way better than Obama. And I wouldn't put him above 20th greatest president. Obama doesn't utilize his resources as a member of the executive branch. Being supported by the lowest financial classes and actually getting them to vote doesn't make you a great president. It makes you a great campaigner.

He is a populist in the archetype of a Julius Caesar; a smooth con-man with no limits on his willingness to be a shaper/reshaper of a government and society vulnerable to his excesses and its own sense of guilt amplified by a self feeding information media, giddy from the obvious results of its own power to control and shape the larger culture; in effect a symbiosis of dysfunctional agents of political power implementing a coup over the constitution and the rule of law.

In spite of his lack of management skills he gets an "A" from me for his successful destruction and fundamental reshaping of a heretofore viable governing system based on law and not personality - a system which is now seen to be shattered and vulnerable to charismatic demagoguery just as was the Roman republic after J.C. ..:(

if the photo was photo shopped wouldn't you see at least one person in the background in both pictures?

Forum List

Back