Your Honest Appraisal of Obama.

How would you Appraise Obama in Year 5 of HIs Presidency?

• Grafe A. He is Basically a Good Guy who Has Done a Good Job.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Grade B to C. He has been okay. Some things I like. Not Perfect...not Bad.

Votes: 15 15.5%
  • Grade D. He is a Debonair Con-man who has been mostly inept.

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • Grade F. He is a Compulsive Liar and Cheat, who is incompetent and is Destroying America.

Votes: 62 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every time I bring it up they get spitting mad.

They just won't accept that Obama is bi-sexual.

Mud I would so call you out as a troll if I didn't believe you actually believe that.

What's strange is you cannot and that it bothers you so much.

Why should it matter that he's Gay.

Don't you support them?

Personally, I think Obama and Reggie Love look cute together. They certainly look more comfortable with each other than he and Moochelle ever have. Maybe that should be a poll question for another day. Is Obama a Top....or a Bottom?

My vote is a power Bottom. :lol:

If you can give me honest to god evidence that Obama has lied about his religion and sexuality, I will galdly apologize for my emoticons.

b83a3eb8919546ab3665e0309f4cbbf1.jpg

images

obama-turban.jpg

What does that prove?

Nothing...except he likes tall lanky men and looks very natural in a turban. :)

I noticed nobody commented on his racism.

Noticeable, isn't it?

I cannot completely refute the claim. I'm under the impression that only African American veterans were invited to the White House for Veterans Day. I sense bias but have yet to verify the validity. I only saw a picture.

If you can give me honest to god evidence that Obama has lied about his religion and sexuality, I will galdly apologize for my emoticons.

b83a3eb8919546ab3665e0309f4cbbf1.jpg

images

obama-turban.jpg

Isn't that second pic just a photoshopped version of this? :

article-2174662-141968A1000005DC-598_634x352.jpg

images

Yes.......but he had to be badgered into kissing his wife.

Still, I knew it was Photoshopped.

Michelle is Obama's cover, better known as a mustache. If you wonder why she thinks living in the White House with him is a prison, now you know. You rarely see them travel together or walking together. Every time somebody famous comes out he runs to the phone to get a booty-call.

look folks we have a bigger problem than obama sexuality. Who really gives a shit about it? I'm more concerned with his failures and his agenda, than whose dick he may be sucking.

images

Michelle is Obama's cover, better known as a mustache. If you wonder why she thinks living in the White House with him is a prison, now you know. You rarely see them travel together or walking together. Every time somebody famous comes out he runs to the phone to get a booty-call.

I didn't know it was photoshopped or I wouldn't have put it out there. But if Reggie is getting some it would explain why he always looks happy, and Moochelle always looks like this....

091027_michelle89_ap_392_regular.jpg

images

I didn't know it was photoshopped or I wouldn't have put it out there. But if Reggie is getting some it would explain why he always looks happy, and Moochelle always looks like this....

091027_michelle89_ap_392_regular.jpg
^^^
she is too pushy...and negative.....not too likable... :(

shelly is...

He gave the keynote speech at the 2004 Democratic convention and when I saw him I knew the Dems were getting him ready, but I thought it would be for 2012 or 2016. I thought to myself, "Nobody with a name like that is going to get anywhere in politics in this country". I was wrong.

I can't imagine what it took to convince him to run for POTUS. (Well, it was actually Harry Reid who convinced him to run.) Ivy League universities up here have many minority professors and there are many black politicians at the state level. I met a political consultant at a university meeting who knew him in Chicago in 1992. He told me in March of 2008 that Obama was going to win. It was a given according to him. Eerily so.

All I can say is, I hope when he writes his memoir he tells it like it was. I don't think he was prepared for the level of racism that he has endured. I think he WAS ready for the political landscape, though. But notice how Michelle and the daughters are conspicuously missing from the media for the last year and more. No more video of them in transit from Marine One or Air Force One or about the WH. That is not just some coincidence.

In time all truths are revealed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back