Your Ineffective Covid Mask

My own visualization, created from as photograph that I took through my microscope of an N95 mask.

zPICT0001pHQ1600E.JPG

Bacteria are a lot bigger than viruses, and can be kept in creating the condition known as Mask Mouth.

That’s why N95 & N99 masks have respirators (to rid wearer’s breath), but that’s not good for others.
Solution is to maintain social distancing, and if not, then use N95 mask for relatively short periods of time.

When you breathe thru a mask, and you have COVID-19 viruses, they will be in DROPLETS that will be stopped by a N95 mask.

Anyone who believes that any of these masks will protect anyone from any virus is deceived.

Not one of them offers any more actual protection against any virus, than a chain-link-fence can offer against mosquitoes.

You're being played. You're being lied to. And stupidly, you're eating it all up. You're a model example of what is known as a useful idiot.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

My own visualization, created from as photograph that I took through my microscope of an N95 mask.

View attachment 375678
When you breathe thru a mask, and you have COVID-19 viruses, they will be in DROPLETS that will be stopped by a N95 mask.
Not if it is airasolized.. Which is why they do not intubate dying covid paitents if they can avoid it. rapid hard coughing creates these particles as well making the mask ineffective..

Do you know why glasses fogging is a problem?

The majority of your exhaled breath isn't filtered.

It is finding the easiest path out rather than going thru the filter.

Those virus carrying droplets are finding a way out UNFILTERED
If viruses escape N95 mask that’s not fitted well, then it will not travel far ... much less than 6 feet before hitting floor or lap.

It's the nature of contagion that a little helps a lot ...

Anybody who is critical of mask wearing who doesn't also remind us to WASH OUR HANDS should be considered unlearned in such matters ...

Anyone who believes that any of these masks will protect anyone from any virus is deceived.

Not one of them offers any more actual protection against any virus, than a chain-link-fence can offer against mosquitoes.

You're being played. You're being lied to. And stupidly, you're eating it all up. You're a model example of what is known as a useful idiot.

View attachment 375685
Can you cite any evidence, or are you being a useful idiot?

Do you know why glasses fogging is a problem?

The majority of your exhaled breath isn't filtered.

It is finding the easiest path out rather than going thru the filter.

Those virus carrying droplets are finding a way out UNFILTERED
If viruses escape N95 mask that’s not fitted well, then it will not travel far ... much less than 6 feet before hitting floor or lap.
Incorrect:

In humidity levels below 15% relative humidity (like that of air conditioned buildings), this virus can float, without water attachment and live for 8-12 hours.

Forum List

Back