Your Ineffective Covid Mask

Do you know why glasses fogging is a problem?

The majority of your exhaled breath isn't filtered.

It is finding the easiest path out rather than going thru the filter.

Those virus carrying droplets are finding a way out UNFILTERED
If viruses escape N95 mask that’s not fitted well, then it will not travel far ... much less than 6 feet before hitting floor or lap.
Incorrect:

In humidity levels below 15% relative humidity (like that of air conditioned buildings), this virus can float, without water attachment and live for 8-12 hours.
In a droplet from your breath, the virus will not “float” far if filtered by your mask.
Maybe 6-12 feet if not filtered.
Either way, you should not touch your face if you touch something that might have a virus/droplet on it.

So

If viruses escape N95 mask that’s not fitted well, then it will not travel far ... much less than 6 feet before hitting floor or lap.
Incorrect:

In humidity levels below 15% relative humidity (like that of air conditioned buildings), this virus can float, without water attachment and live for 8-12 hours.
Source?

It's never been about the masks
Agreed. It’s taken on a broader political statement. People refusing to acknowledge the seriousness of a pandemic see this as a flag to denote their solidarity with the president.

Its just a clear demonstration of how unserious our country has become.

Incorrect:

In a droplet from your breath, the virus will not “float” far if filtered by your mask.
Maybe 6-12 feet if not filtered.
Either way, you should not touch your face if you touch something that might have a virus/droplet on it.
Actually it will float as the CDC and DHS labs have confirmed. This is why prolonged exposure in confined spaces is so problematic and hospitals have rerouted air systems to create negative pressure areas and flows to protect staff..

Last edited:
It's never been about the masks
Agreed. It’s taken on a broader political statement. People refusing to acknowledge the seriousness of a pandemic see this as a flag to denote their solidarity with the president.

Its just a clear demonstration of how unserious our country has become.
It even goes beyond that, colfax

That’s why N95 & N99 masks have respirators (to rid wearer’s breath)…

z2020-08-16_08.57.19sq1200.jpg

z2020-08-16_08.58.23g1200.jpg

Joe Biden says 40,000 more dead without wearing a mask all through the day no matter where.
What does he base this "science" on?

I meant to say some N95/N99 masks have respirator VALVES.

Don't expect me, or anyone else, to keep chasing after the goalposts as you keep moving them around.

It does not help at all, when you're caught in a lie, to try to tell another lie to cover for the first one.

Just accept that everyone knows that you're a liar, and stop trying to fool us into believing you. By now, we all know better.

I meant to say some N95/N99 masks have respirator VALVES.

Don't expect me, or anyone else, to keep chasing after the goalposts as you keep moving them around.

It does not help at all, when you're caught in a lie, to try to tell another lie to cover for the first one.

Just accept that everyone knows that you're a liar, and stop trying to fool us into believing you. By now, we all know better.
I did not lie; i just updated my original text to be clearer. As indicated in Post #10, there are N95 masks WITHOUT a valve (“fitted”) and N95 masks WITH a valve.

I’m sorry detail is not your strong point.
I’ll try harder to provide simpler explanations so you can understand better.

Forum List

Back