Your own state statistics, shutdowns...restrictions... job losses etc.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
I put this in politics because it belongs here. This is more about what politicians/media have done since the outbreak, than the virus itself.

Indiana... 11/17/20
Total Positive since March 15th.... 262,207
Total number of deaths.... 4,770 (this includes deaths in Mar- May where the CDC admitted many where not actually covid deaths)
Percent of infected who have died - 1.8%
Chance of dying by age...
0 - 19 - 0%
20 - 29 .3%
30 - 39 - .8%
40 - 49 - 1.7%
50 - 59 - 5%
60 - 69 - 15%
70 - 79 - 25%
80 plus - 52%
What do you see?
I see a virus that overwhelmingly is primarily only dangerous to the elderly, and those already having serious health issues.
Another statistic...
Number who have lost their job due to Covid - 234,000. So basically for every person who test positive, a person loses their job.

Questions...
1) Is broad shutdowns and restrictions really necessary?
2) Would it be wiser to instead place legal allowances to those over 60 where they can't lose their job by staying home, and receive gov't assisted pay equal to their salaries during that time period for instance?
3) Why does the media place all of the attention to the number of infected rather than the number hospitalized? Which is a vastly smaller number. Why?
4) Has the government/media gone way overboard, and if so, for what reasons?

I put this in politics because it belongs here. This is more about what politicians/media have done since the outbreak, than the virus itself.

Indiana... 11/17/20
Total number of deaths.... 4,770 (this includes deaths in Mar- May where the CDC admitted many where not actually covid deaths)
0 - 19 - 0%
20 - 29 .3%
30 - 39 - .8%
40 - 49 - 1.7%
50 - 59 - 5%
60 - 69 - 15%
70 - 79 - 25%
80 plus - 52%
What do you see?
I see a virus that overwhelmingly is primarily only dangerous to the elderly, and those already having serious health issues.
Another statistic...
Number who have lost their job due to Covid - 234,000. So basically for every person who test positive, a person loses their job.

Questions...
2) Would it be wiser to instead place legal allowances to those over 60 where they can't lose their job by staying home, and receive gov't assisted pay equal to their salaries during that time period for instance?
3) Why does the media place all of the attention to the number of infected rather than the number hospitalized? Which is a vastly smaller number. Why?
To the prog slaves, they do what their prog masters tell them to do. If the masters say wear a mask, even though it doesnt work, they do what their masters command.

Answers:
1. No, broad shutdowns are not the answer.
2. Yes, focus on high risk groups like those over 60.
3. Orange man bad. Maybe not the only reason, but a big reason - had to make things look bad so that Trump would not win a second term. If not for the effects of Covid -19, Trump would of probably won a second term in a landslide because of the economy.
4. Yes. Why -- See number 3, Orange man bad.

ConformAndObey650pw.jpg

Awful small response here....

Media/Politicians - about Indiana.... 262,000 infected!!!!!.... OMG!!!...AUUGHHH!!!!.... what do we do????
Versus... 338 people currently hospitalized this week in the entire state of Indiana.... on to other news...

Awful small response here....

Media/Politicians - about Indiana.... 262,000 infected!!!!!.... OMG!!!...AUUGHHH!!!!.... what do we do????
Versus... 338 people currently hospitalized this week in the entire state of Indiana.... on to other news...
I've been doing the math on the "spike in cases" with the deaths....He death rate is so low low as to be microscopic.

We're being scammed like never before.

Strangely quiet from our left friends....
Not surprised.
Course.... after January they will be very quiet about the virus. Of that - there is no doubt.

Indiana... 11/17/20
0 - 19 - 0%
20 - 29 .3%
30 - 39 - .8%
40 - 49 - 1.7%
50 - 59 - 5%
60 - 69 - 15%
70 - 79 - 25%
80 plus - 52%
What do you see?
Another statistic...

Questions...
Make that "known infected", probably thousands of unknown

Indiana... 11/17/20
0 - 19 - 0%
20 - 29 .3%
30 - 39 - .8%
40 - 49 - 1.7%
50 - 59 - 5%
60 - 69 - 15%
70 - 79 - 25%
80 plus - 52%
What do you see?
Another statistic...

Questions...
Make that "known infected", probably thousands of unknown
Which makes the point even more

Forum List

Back