Your Papers Please - Coming soon to the US?

Vaccine Passports? Do you really think that once there are papers that the police or government can demand at any time with zero probable cause and without a warrant, those papers will ever go away?

Remember when Republicans wanted people to prove their Citizenship? How about Photo I.D. for Voting.

There is no such thing as a vaccine passport. There is the card you get when you get your shot(s). I have had both my Pfizer Shots and I have the card proving it. Business's have the right to demand individual's show proof of vaccination in order to board a plane, train or dining out.

The only difference here is that Cons hate it.

Suck it up buttercup.

Do you read or does someone read these posts to you? Apparently you don't read and your caregiver didn't take the time to read the article I linked. Have them read you the linked article. Then have them use the google machine to search for vaccine passport.

Of course it's a real thing and the card you got with your vaccine shot is NOT it. The card you got with your shot is called a vaccine card. Some places are already using the vaccine card for proof of vaccination and that's all that's required. The reason for this thread is that the government is taking it beyond the card for what even Biden is calling the vaccine passport and it is an app that will be on your phone and will, most certainly, track you.

Have your caregiver read this to you:

Vaccine Passports? Do you really think that once there are papers that the police or government can demand at any time with zero probable cause and without a warrant, those papers will ever go away?

Remember when Republicans wanted people to prove their Citizenship? How about Photo I.D. for Voting.

There is no such thing as a vaccine passport. There is the card you get when you get your shot(s). I have had both my Pfizer Shots and I have the card proving it. Business's have the right to demand individual's show proof of vaccination in order to board a plane, train or dining out.

Suck it up buttercup.

Do you read or does someone read these posts to you? Apparently you don't read and your caregiver didn't take the time to read the article I linked. Have them read you the linked article. Then have them use the google machine to search for vaccine passport.

Of course it's a real thing and the card you got with your vaccine shot is NOT it. The card you got with your shot is called a vaccine card. Some places are already using the vaccine card for proof of vaccination and that's all that's required. The reason for this thread is that the government is taking it beyond the card for what even Biden is calling the vaccine passport and it is an app that will be on your phone and will, most certainly, track you.

The sheeple are so stupid, they will even deny the conspiracy when it is happening in real time.

Thanks for proving what I just said up above. :D

The corporations themselves won't let you in without the passports, just like they do with the masks. It is called the totalitarian tiptoe.

Thanks for proving what I just said up above. :D

Pay wall

And the private sector can do what they want.

That time is here now....with the new State-issued enhanced drivers licenses (EDLs) all your information is embedded into the card except for your immunization records but Im sure that will be added the next time you renew your license

More faux rage from the tin foil hats..(chuckle)

HIPPA laws exist.
Right... it amounts to this with HIPPA - you have the right to refuse to allow your medical information to be disseminated and they have the right to refuse treatment based on that choice. Like most government scams, it sounds like they're helping when in fact it changes NOTHING.

Yes Comrade! That's why tens of thousands of people in Europe are marching in the streets and why thousands of Israelis are protesting this brave new world your kind are cheering on. People who so easily roll over for these fools, don't deserve to even call themselves Americans. When you wake up to the fact that you have NO choices left someday, just remember you smugly mocked those who tried to tell you.

Yes Comrade! That's why tens of thousands of people in Europe are marching in the streets and why thousands of Israelis are protesting this brave new world your kind are cheering on. People who so easily roll over for these fools, don't deserve to even call themselves Americans. When you wake up to the fact that you have NO choices left someday, just remember you smugly mocked those who tried to tell you.
'of thousands of people in Europe are marching in the streets and why thousands of Israelis are protesting' because some venues are requiring proof of vaccination? Cruise lines limiting passengers to those who have been vaccinated in order to board a cruise ship is bad??

'of thousands of people in Europe are marching in the streets and why thousands of Israelis are protesting' because some venues are requiring proof of vaccination? Cruise lines limiting passengers to those who have been vaccinated in order to board a cruise ship is bad??
In Israel, they've gone total vaccine passport to be free to travel in the country or to do business there. Europe is headed in a similar direction and America is in the beginning stages that that bullshit narrative. ANYONE who accepts that the government in a free nation has a right to summarily dismiss our constitutional rights is a fool and deserves their slavery.

The sheeple are so stupid, they will even deny the conspiracy when it is happening in real time.

I wouldn't say that debating leftists on an Internet forum rises to the level of being frustrating but it is definitely the most ridiculous thing about talking to anyone on the left. One will lie and all the rest will swear to it.

In Israel, they've gone total vaccine passport to be free to travel in the country or to do business there. Europe is headed in a similar direction and America is in the beginning stages that that bullshit narrative. ANYONE who accepts that the government in a free nation has a right to summarily dismiss our constitutional rights is a fool and deserves their slavery.
If I got on a cruise ship I think I would feel really great knowing everybody else on that ship was vaccinated so stop with the dramatics.

ON top of that, the COVID vaccine does not confer immunity, nor does it prevent the spread of the disease, so why folks should have to get inoculated to do anything, is completely beyond me.

The only thing this "vaccine" does is to lessen the severity of symptoms.
Not only that, but no one knows how long the so called shot immunity last. Does the shot wear off ? How do we know these answers or are we all just guniea pigs or running experiments in this new Nazi regime ??? Transparency isn't working in today's government under Biden, so what's up folk's ???

Some of the most notorious flu viruses in the world have been battled with just getting a seasonal flu shot, otherwise if feel vulnerable to flu viruses or a doctor recommends it due to issues he knows about in his or her patient.

The viruses or strain's change yearly around the globe, so the guessing game or formula to determine the coming outbreak is worked by the science every year. Shot's are formulated for the seasonal outbreaks, and many who are vulnerable rush to get them or doctor's recommend them.

I had Covid, and yes I have issues, but the virus came and went. For most it is that the virus leaves without incident, but for many that are prone to pheumonia and other deadly complications associated with viruses, it's best to get the shot if it helps.

For the majority it will be just like it was in the past, where as either you get sick one day and end up with complications or you overcome any sickness one might get in concerns of the many dangerous viruses out there.

Seems that if we aren't careful, we will allow the state to control our daily lives by way of various mechanisms in which it will use in order to do so.

Just remember, that the leftist were claiming that Trump was an existential threat to this country.

WEll, we all knew, and others soon found out that it was all a lie, and so the left pushed the country to the brink in hopes to prove their point by creating multiple incidents in which to blame on Trump after they pushed those incidents into existence.

Now we are seeing them "using" a virus to do the same ??? Beware America.

Suck it up buttercup.

Remember when the virus first hit, and you had wide spread panic where the fear was so great that all the same ideas were either being talked about or attempted to be implemented by companies creating tracking apps, virus identification tags and etc ? Then the panic began to subside when it was learned that people weren't just falling dead from the virus as was previously thought ?

If this attempt at passports gets traction, then it's only because the sheep are falling for the bullcrap like nobody's business. We have all sorts of treatments for the virus now, and also we have these shot's, so what's with the new panic other than what the left might be attempting to create now ???

Forum List

Back