Your Stories of how Gay Marriage ruined your Marriage

Same old tired BS coming from the liberal lying left. Sure makes it easy for them when they define what the other side wants and then expect the other side to argue against what they have made up.

It is a lie and all the flying monkeys circle chiming in to support the lie.

The reason that the liberal left has to ask questions like in the OP is because they can't find where anyone who opposes their idea said what they are asking. Again, it is just another bit of flying monkey BS we can expect from liberals.

We've been hearing for a very long time about how allowing gays to marry legally in this country (or even in other countries) will ruin marriage altogether. Well, legalized gay marriage has been a reality in 10+ years in some places.....share with us your stories of how it has ruined yours, or someone you know's, marriage.

Post your stories here.

My bet is that all posts will be insults, name calling and idiots saying that somebody is gonna marry a bridge, which also would not impact anyone's marriage.

Same old tired BS coming from the liberal lying left. Sure makes it easy for them when they define what the other side wants and then expect the other side to argue against what they have made up.

The reason that the liberal left has to ask questions like in the OP is because they can't find where anyone who opposes their idea said what they are asking. Again, it is just another bit of flying monkey BS we can expect from liberals.

Wait....you mean all those people who say that legalized gay marriage will ruin marriage were LYING?????? :eek:

How would three brothers marrying, or a mom and her daughter, destroy your marriage?

Someone is confused about the topic.
Yep. You are. The topic was how changing definitions of marriages changes marriage so I provided an example to illustrate the point that it does. It was a point a child would have picked up on, seriously.

Okay then, answer the question:

How would three brothers marrying, or a mom and her daughter, destroy your marriage?

Wait....you mean all those people who say that legalized gay marriage will ruin marriage were LYING?????? :eek:

Who? You have not quoted one let alone "all those people." Again, the lie part.

Well I know this Straight Marriage that was walking along the beach one day and passed this pack of wild Gay Marriages. Those wild Gay Marriages hooted and hollered horrible things about the Straight Marriage's curtains, interior decoration and a general lack of style. The straight Marriage broke down, started crying and ran all the way home.

Yep. You are. The topic was how changing definitions of marriages changes marriage so I provided an example to illustrate the point that it does. It was a point a child would have picked up on, seriously.

Do you have an example of a marriage ruined by legalized gay marriage?

So you agree that gay marriage has absolutely zero impact on anyone elses marriage then?
Changing marriage definitions does change marriage definitions. So you have no problem with three brothers or a mom and her daughter. Most won't agree.

I find that many are. For example, those who are confused between the marriage of two consenting adults and criminal acts against minors...or animals. They cannot seem to tell the difference.

That being said......still looking for some stories of how legalized gay marriage has ruined someone's marriage.

Post your anecdotal evidence here.
How would marriage meaning anything for anyone destroy yours? You didn't say. The confusion seems to be all yours, it isn't illegal for a mom and adult daughter or three brothers to engage in sex so why shouldn't they be allowed to marry?

The other point you myopic gays don't get is that marriage benefits effect all taxpayers. It made my insurance rates go up. it didn't destroy me, I don't know why you bozos keep puking that line up, but it certainly costs society more and makes marriage less than what it was as an institution, like high divorce rates.

Who? You have not quoted one let alone "all those people." Again, the lie part.
So...you are stating, for the record, that NO ONE has said that legalized gay marriage will ruin (i.e. negatively impact) marriage? Let's get you on the record before I go get examples.

Well I know this Straight Marriage that was walking along the beach one day and passed this pack of wild Gay Marriages. Those wild Gay Marriages hooted and hollered horrible things about the Straight Marriage's curtains, interior decoration and a general lack of style. The straight Marriage broke down, started crying and ran all the way home.

There's ONE. Thank you.

Some of us are just burned out on the subject. Some of you have beat this dead horse enough to kill it a dozen times over

So you agree that gay marriage has absolutely zero impact on anyone elses marriage then?

I agree that many people have differing opinions and I just don't give a fuck.

You give a fuck enough to post multiple times in a thread about a topic that you want us all to believe you don't give a fuck about.

So how about answering the question now. Do you agree that gay marriage has absolutely zero impact on anyone elses marriage?

We've been hearing for a very long time about how allowing gays to marry legally in this country (or even in other countries) will ruin marriage altogether. Well, legalized gay marriage has been a reality in 10+ years in some places.....share with us your stories of how it has ruined yours, or someone you know's, marriage.

Post your stories here.

I was married for 5 years to my lovely wife things were fine until a Lesbian couple moved in next door, I couldnt get thoughts of hot Lesbian sex out of my head and I became a distant recluse, I eventually lost my marriage because of it.

Do you have an example of a marriage ruined by legalized gay marriage?

Do you have an example of someone saying it ruined their marriage?

I find that many are. For example, those who are confused between the marriage of two consenting adults and criminal acts against minors...or animals. They cannot seem to tell the difference.

That being said......still looking for some stories of how legalized gay marriage has ruined someone's marriage.

Strawman argument is a strawman argument. Being against Judical fiat gay marriage does not mean you have to think it can ruin someone else's marriage.

Using your tactic, tell me how the pistol owned by your law abiding neighbor and concealed carried all these years has ruined your life somehow.

It probably hasn't, but it very well could.

The same can't be said for gay marriage. There is no chance someone marrying will ever impact anyone else but those involved.

Strawman argument is a strawman argument. Being against Judical fiat gay marriage does not mean you have to think it can ruin someone else's marriage.

Using your tactic, tell me how the pistol owned by your law abiding neighbor and concealed carried all these years has ruined your life somehow.

It hasn't...just like my owning of several guns hasn't ruined my neighbor's life. (BTW...which neighbor? The one on the left who is a sheriff's deputy? or the one on the right who BOTH husband and wife are Border Patrol agents?)

Both government agents so they don't count.

Not getting the crux of my point, I see.

But the examples you gave aren't valid. Want to try again?

Post your stories here.

I was married for 5 years to my lovely wife things were fine until a Lesbian couple moved in next door, I couldnt get thoughts of hot Lesbian sex out of my head and I became a distant recluse, I eventually lost my marriage because of it.

But, that would be the fault of "liberalized divorce laws" in Rabbi's post #6. ^^

:lol:

It probably hasn't, but it very well could.

The same can't be said for gay marriage. There is no chance someone marrying will ever impact anyone else but those involved.

it's impacted those photographers and bakers in New Mexico. They have to either go against their religious beliefs or go out of business.

And "could impact" is not good enough to deny someone a constitutional right. Someone "could" yell FIRE in a crowded theater we don't duct tape everyone's mouth shut "just in case"

Forum List

Back