Your Stories of how Gay Marriage ruined your Marriage

We've been hearing for a very long time about how allowing gays to marry legally in this country (or even in other countries) will ruin marriage altogether. Well, legalized gay marriage has been a reality in 10+ years in some places.....share with us your stories of how it has ruined yours, or someone you know's, marriage.

Post your stories here.

My bet is that all posts will be insults, name calling and idiots saying that somebody is gonna marry a bridge, which also would not impact anyone's marriage.

Or a toaster.

Or a computer server.

Or a vibrator.

Oh, wait, I bet some women may indeed have done that one...

:D

Someone is confused about the topic.
Yep. You are. The topic was how changing definitions of marriages changes marriage so I provided an example to illustrate the point that it does. It was a point a child would have picked up on, seriously.

But the examples you gave aren't valid. Want to try again?
If my question wasn't valid then you proved what the problem is. You can't process words. You also chose to ignore how it did effect me. Dishonest scumbags shouldn't be making laws for the rest of us.

Strawman argument is a strawman argument. Being against Judical fiat gay marriage does not mean you have to think it can ruin someone else's marriage.

Using your tactic, tell me how the pistol owned by your law abiding neighbor and concealed carried all these years has ruined your life somehow.

It probably hasn't, but it very well could.

The same can't be said for gay marriage. There is no chance someone marrying will ever impact anyone else but those involved.

it's impacted those photographers and bakers in New Mexico. They have to either go against their religious beliefs or go out of business.

And "could impact" is not good enough to deny someone a constitutional right. Someone "could" yell FIRE in a crowded theater we don't duct tape everyone's mouth shut "just in case"

So, you're saying the photographers and bakers are married to each other?

Yep. You are. The topic was how changing definitions of marriages changes marriage so I provided an example to illustrate the point that it does. It was a point a child would have picked up on, seriously.

If my question wasn't valid then you proved what the problem is. You can't process words. You also chose to ignore how it did effect me. Dishonest scumbags shouldn't be making laws for the rest of us.

Answer the question:

How would three brothers marrying, or a mom and her daughter, destroy your marriage?

We've been hearing for a very long time about how allowing gays to marry legally in this country (or even in other countries) will ruin marriage altogether. Well, legalized gay marriage has been a reality in 10+ years in some places.....share with us your stories of how it has ruined yours, or someone you know's, marriage.

Post your stories here.

I was married for 5 years to my lovely wife things were fine until a Lesbian couple moved in next door, I couldnt get thoughts of hot Lesbian sex out of my head and I became a distant recluse, I eventually lost my marriage because of it.

But, that would be the fault of "liberalized divorce laws" in Rabbi's post #6. ^^

:lol:

Obsessing over hot lesbian sex can cost you your marriage.

I was married for 5 years to my lovely wife things were fine until a Lesbian couple moved in next door, I couldnt get thoughts of hot Lesbian sex out of my head and I became a distant recluse, I eventually lost my marriage because of it.

But, that would be the fault of "liberalized divorce laws" in Rabbi's post #6. ^^

:lol:

Obsessing over hot lesbian sex can cost you your marriage.

Why obsess. Just watch it and enjoy.

:D

Strawman argument is a strawman argument. Being against Judical fiat gay marriage does not mean you have to think it can ruin someone else's marriage.

Using your tactic, tell me how the pistol owned by your law abiding neighbor and concealed carried all these years has ruined your life somehow.

The same can't be said for gay marriage. There is no chance someone marrying will ever impact anyone else but those involved.

it's impacted those photographers and bakers in New Mexico. They have to either go against their religious beliefs or go out of business.

And "could impact" is not good enough to deny someone a constitutional right. Someone "could" yell FIRE in a crowded theater we don't duct tape everyone's mouth shut "just in case"

But it hasn't impacted anyones marriage, as per the point of the thread. Thanks for confirming.

So, you're saying the photographers and bakers are married to each other?

No, but while it may not be a marriage impacted by gay marriage, it is someone's livelyhood.

The original question is a strawman anyway, as one does not have to think gay marriage will ruin straight marriage to be opposed to legalized gay marriage.

Would a hetero couple becoming addicted to Modern Family and talking less and less count?

Funniest television on today.

Last edited by a moderator:

But it hasn't impacted anyones marriage, as per the point of the thread. Thanks for confirming.

Well you dont know that.

They aren't valid because they don't make sense. Your ridiculous examples prove nothing except for the fact that you're a twisted old man.

They aren't valid because they don't make sense. Your ridiculous examples prove nothing except for the fact that you're a twisted old man.

They dont make sense to you because you can't read.

Opposing legalizing gay marriage via judicial fiat does not require one to think gay marriage will ruin straight marriage. Again the question itself is a strawman and simply the fodder for progressive statist self righteous mental masturbation.

Post your stories here.

There's TWO. :D

Do you have an example of a marriage ruined by legalized gay marriage?

Do you have an example of someone saying it ruined their marriage?

Lots....but before I go get them to link....I want you on record stating that you don't believe anyone ever said that gay marriage ruins marriage. Go ahead now...say it.

Well you dont know that.

Sure I do. There isn't one documented case ANYWHERE that says otherwise.

Forum List

Back