Your Stories of how Gay Marriage ruined your Marriage

They liberalized abortion laws and it had no impact on people's kids.
Oh wait, yeah it did.

Betcha can't answer this question either:

HOW?

In fact, there are "liberalized abortion laws" but if there were, it would have no effect on "people's kids".

I couldnt dumb down the answer enough to make it understandable to you. True.

IOW, you pulled stupid stuff outta your butt and now can't defend it. SSDD from you.

Who ever said that Gay Marriage has ruined THEIR marriage?

Nobody. I call bull shit thread.

It's a classic strawman. It's like saying Obama's faulty red line on Syria didnt ruin anyone's marriage so it's OK. That's not the point.
Liberalized divorce laws in the late 60s ruined plenty of marriages. Anytime the langugage is changed because of political pressure it ruins something. It might take a generation or two to find that out but it happens.

That's all progressives have is strawmen.

Here's another sad one.....

Gay marriage ruined my life. I have been silent until now, comforted by the knowledge that only a few renegade states allow the despicable practice. But when I saw that the debate was being held at the highest level, I decided to share my story, so that more people could better understand the disastrous effects that gay marriage would have on the American family.

I was happily married to my high school sweetheart for seven years and we had a five-year-old son named Bobby, whom we of course conceived in wedlock. We had a nice home in Iowa, in a town full of hard working, God-fearing Americans, who respected the sacred institution of marriage. Then one day a gay couple moved in next to us and my life began to unravel.

It started with my son. He saw the couple kiss one day and asked why, "Those men are kissing each other, the way you and mommy do?"

I explained that God gave us free will, the right to choose our own actions, and that some people use this free will to choose negative actions, like engaging in sodomy, bestiality, or ingesting black tar heroin. He was so upset by their choice to be gay that the next day, while playing on the jungle gym, he slipped, fell, and broke his arm. The school nurse called my wife, who was busy placing an apple pie on the windowsill to cool, but I had taken our only car to work, so she was forced to ask our gay neighbors to borrow their car, which they allowed, clearly knowing what would happen next.

While texting me the upsetting news about our son, my wife ran a red light, was t-boned by an 18 wheeler, and died immediately.

Inconsolable, my life splintered like the bones in my son’s arm, I turned to the only thing that could truly bring me comfort: black tar heroin. Now orphaned and confused, my son began a romantic relationship with a donkey and started his own business replacing hotel Bibles with the Koran.

This story is not easy for me to tell, but I have scraped myself out of a gutter (literally) and glued my fingernails back on so that I can type this for you. We must act. We must not let the communists in the White House ruin the American family, and with it, the American way of life that was so carefully constructed by the founding fathers, and blessed by our Lord.

How Gay Marriage Will Destroy the American Family - PolicyMic

Great essay. The points made further down - excellent and indeniable.

Clearly, some people have so little faith in the strength of their own marriages, their religious faith and their own sexuality that they fear the happiness of others.

They're free to believe the con lies about gay marriage but they're not free to force others to believe those same lies.

straight men and sheep may be a danger to the institution, although we live in Wales where marriage and sheep shagging march hand in gland.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B94lP-fZyLk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B94lP-fZyLk[/ame]

I agree that many people have differing opinions and I just don't give a fuck.

You give a fuck enough to post multiple times in a thread about a topic that you want us all to believe you don't give a fuck about.

So how about answering the question now. Do you agree that gay marriage has absolutely zero impact on anyone elses marriage?

Are you dense? I give a fuck to the extent that im sick of the topic being front and center all the god damn time. How many of these stupid fucking threads are gonna be created before you idiots realize you can't influence someones deep personal beliefs with a bunch of stupid anecdotes?

Just a point...everytime you post in one of these threads, they go front and center. :D

They liberalized abortion laws and it had no impact on people's kids.
Oh wait, yeah it did.

Betcha can't answer this question either:

HOW?

In fact, there are "liberalized abortion laws" but if there were, it would have no effect on "people's kids".

I couldnt dumb down the answer enough to make it understandable to you. True.

Who was it who said this thread would end up being the depository of insults by those who don't like gay marriage but can't think of any REAL examples of gay marriage ruining marriage..........was spot on. :D

Gay marriage ruined my life. I have been silent until now, comforted by the knowledge that only a few renegade states allow the despicable practice. But when I saw that the debate was being held at the highest level, I decided to share my story, so that more people could better understand the disastrous effects that gay marriage would have on the American family.

I was happily married to my high school sweetheart for seven years and we had a five-year-old son named Bobby, whom we of course conceived in wedlock. We had a nice home in Iowa, in a town full of hard working, God-fearing Americans, who respected the sacred institution of marriage. Then one day a gay couple moved in next to us and my life began to unravel.

It started with my son. He saw the couple kiss one day and asked why, "Those men are kissing each other, the way you and mommy do?"

I explained that God gave us free will, the right to choose our own actions, and that some people use this free will to choose negative actions, like engaging in sodomy, bestiality, or ingesting black tar heroin. He was so upset by their choice to be gay that the next day, while playing on the jungle gym, he slipped, fell, and broke his arm. The school nurse called my wife, who was busy placing an apple pie on the windowsill to cool, but I had taken our only car to work, so she was forced to ask our gay neighbors to borrow their car, which they allowed, clearly knowing what would happen next.

While texting me the upsetting news about our son, my wife ran a red light, was t-boned by an 18 wheeler, and died immediately.

Inconsolable, my life splintered like the bones in my son’s arm, I turned to the only thing that could truly bring me comfort: black tar heroin. Now orphaned and confused, my son began a romantic relationship with a donkey and started his own business replacing hotel Bibles with the Koran.

This story is not easy for me to tell, but I have scraped myself out of a gutter (literally) and glued my fingernails back on so that I can type this for you. We must act. We must not let the communists in the White House ruin the American family, and with it, the American way of life that was so carefully constructed by the founding fathers, and blessed by our Lord.

Reductio ad absurdum

But damn aren't you the cutest most clever poster ever!!!!

I agree that many people have differing opinions and I just don't give a fuck.

You give a fuck enough to post multiple times in a thread about a topic that you want us all to believe you don't give a fuck about.

So how about answering the question now. Do you agree that gay marriage has absolutely zero impact on anyone elses marriage?

Are you dense? I give a fuck to the extent that im sick of the topic being front and center all the god damn time. How many of these stupid fucking threads are gonna be created before you idiots realize you can't influence someones deep personal beliefs with a bunch of stupid anecdotes?

Are you posting the same thing in the countless Benghazi threads?

There's THREE. And such a sad story too.....:(

Who ever said that Gay Marriage has ruined THEIR marriage?

Nobody. I call bull shit thread.

It's a classic strawman. It's like saying Obama's faulty red line on Syria didnt ruin anyone's marriage so it's OK. That's not the point.
Liberalized divorce laws in the late 60s ruined plenty of marriages. Anytime the langugage is changed because of political pressure it ruins something. It might take a generation or two to find that out but it happens.

That's all progressives have is strawmen.

Gay strawmen

We've been hearing for a very long time about how allowing gays to marry legally in this country (or even in other countries) will ruin marriage altogether. Well, legalized gay marriage has been a reality in 10+ years in some places.....share with us your stories of how it has ruined yours, or someone you know's, marriage.

Post your stories here.

This posts shows a stunning lack of understanding about the argument for traditional marriage. This is a strawman argument that does not address anything substantive.

The real issue is if the union of a man and woman, capable of producing children, is different from that of a homosexual relationship. Marriage is an intuition which was conceived to protect children and place legal responsibilities on fathers and mothers. It is not a government affirmation of a couple's love.

But this social experiment does not go far enough in your mind, I'm sure. We should extent this experiment to the raising of children. Over 85% of all newly contracted AIDs victims are homosexual men. Mental illness is prevalent among the homosexual community. Claiming, with religious zealotry, that homosexual lifestyle is healthy does not make it so. We do not know what the consequences of such an experiment, but I believe it is prudent to move with caution.

Aire you dense? I give a fuck to the extent that im sick of the topic being front and center all the god damn time. How many of these stupid fucking threads are gonna be created before you idiots realize you can't influence someones deep personal beliefs with a bunch of stupid anecdotes?

I don't see countless Benghazi threads on the first page, do you?

We've been hearing for a very long time about how allowing gays to marry legally in this country (or even in other countries) will ruin marriage altogether. Well, legalized gay marriage has been a reality in 10+ years in some places.....share with us your stories of how it has ruined yours, or someone you know's, marriage.

Post your stories here.

This posts shows a stunning lack of understanding about the argument for traditional marriage. This is a strawman argument that does not address anything substantive.

The real issue is if the union of a man and woman, capable of producing children, is different from that of a homosexual relationship. Marriage is an intuition which was conceived to protect children and place legal responsibilities on fathers and mothers. It is not a government affirmation of a couple's love.

But this social experiment does not go far enough in your mind, I'm sure. We should extent this experiment to the raising of children. Over 85% of all newly contracted AIDs victims are homosexual men. Mental illness is prevalent among the homosexual community. Claiming, with religious zealotry, that homosexual lifestyle is healthy does not make it so. We do not know what the consequences of such an experiment, but I believe it is prudent to move with caution.

AIDS spreads by unprotected promiscuous sex.....so..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................let's not encourage monogamy within a marriage.

Makes perfect sense, eh? :D

A look at the historical record of how same sex marriage destroys is sufficient. Although, the cause is not likely same sex marriage. Acceptance of homosexuality as normal behavior is likely a symptom of a society that is already terminally ill.

Aire you dense? I give a fuck to the extent that im sick of the topic being front and center all the god damn time. How many of these stupid fucking threads are gonna be created before you idiots realize you can't influence someones deep personal beliefs with a bunch of stupid anecdotes?

Thanks for the bump. :D

Please tell us your stories of how marriage equality has infringed on your civil and religious liberties?

Oh, because there aren't countless on the front page today, there were never countless Benghazi threads. You people have zero integrity. Zero.

But you're a convict, so no one expects much honesty from you anyway.

Forum List

Back