Your thoughts on tonight's debate (9/28)

I actually liked DeSantis saying he would use drones to take out cartels.

Call me a warmonger if you like, but about 300 Americans are dying every day from them.

This probably means he will lose, however, or get assassinated, or he is lying his arse off. I don't know which yet.
If his goal is to stop illegal immigration, he should have said we need to eliminate the CIA and other US agencies responsible for destroying democracy in Latin America and elsewhere. This is the real reason they come here.

If his goal is to stop illegal immigration, he should have said we need to eliminate the CIA and other US agencies responsible for destroying democracy in Latin America and elsewhere. This is the real reason they come here.
Trying to get him killed JFK style?

Incidentally, will RFK have a debate where he debates himself?

He could even moderate the debate.

I just hope he does not get into an argument with himself while debating.

You had your

1. Token black guy
2. Token woman.
3. Next generation Mini me, play by Viv.
4. Token King Rhino Chrisy cream
5. Token, nobody knows who the hell you are and just glad for the label below showing you are governor of ND, otherwise, you would swear he was the janitor at the Ronald Reagan library.
6. Token supposed to be threat to Trump that never can seem to gain traction in DeSantis.

Oh, and the spurned VP that must be there, just because.

What more did you want?

Incidentally, why have the loons in California not burned down the Reagan library yet?

Are they afraid of the carbon emissions?

Classic! :laughing0301:

Agree.
I watched for 7 minutes about the halfway point.

It was continual talking over and interrupting.
I don't care if it was a (D) or (R) debate, both would violate the same 'so-called' rules.

These politicians act like teenagers.
Again, a (D) debate would be exactly the same.

Solution.......

1). 3 people a most.
2). Moderators that can handle the event.
3. Moderators who just moderate and don't debate with the candidates or fact check.

I actually liked DeSantis saying he would use drones to take out cartels.

Call me a warmonger if you like, but about 300 Americans are dying every day from them.

This probably means he will lose, however, or get assassinated, or he is lying his arse off. I don't know which yet.
Not only cartels but coyotes.

www.detroitnews.comDetroit Local News - Michigan News - Breaking News ...

Get the latest local Detroit and Michigan breaking news and analysis , sports and scores, photos, video and more from The Detroit News.

About 400 to 500 Trump supporters were inside a Drake Enterprises facility for the speech. Drake Enterprises employs about 150 people, and the UAW doesn't represent its workforce. It wasn't clear how many auto workers were in the crowd for the speech, which was targeted at them.

One individual in the crowd who held a sign that said "union members for Trump," acknowledged that she wasn't a union member when approached by a Detroit News reporter after the event. Another person with a sign that read "auto workers for Trump" said he wasn't an auto worker when asked for an interview. Both people didn't provide their names.

I was asleep by the time it came on. Not that I would have watched it anyway.

But from reading different reports this morning, the talking heads ''moderating'' the thing tried to turn it into a mud slinging game show type of scenario.

At one point they tried to get the candidates to vote each other off the island? lolol. What the hell...

Apparently a leftist ''moderator'' from univision was also asking about about amnesty for illegals in an effort to get them to sign onto that whole amnesty thing?

It's no wonder nobody watches that smut any more...

Last edited:
The really funny...and ironic...thing about the sideshow is that people seem to want these so called ''moderators'' to have more control?

They're literally steering a debate toward a game show environment and trying to generate a reality tv type of mud slinging scenario...and people want them to have more control?

Turn em off. They're just gonna rot your brain. Which, I suppose, is the intent. Pay no attention to the fact that the country is going to hell in a hand basket...

Last edited:
I thought the moderators were good. They had good questions. The guys on stage just tried to not answer them.
I wouldn't know. I didn't watch it. However, there are no good moderators and most have a clear agenda - to promote themselves. Debates become more worthless every day.

The new episodes of Forged In Fire I watched while the debate was going on were all very excellent.

I watched Trump speaking to UAW workers. They gave him an enthusiastic reception.

LoL... Trump and Biden are (once again) on the same side of an issue.

Imagine, taking up for people who get $60hr to watch their machine do all the work. And cry because they're not getting enough money to watch their machine do all the work.

If I was a presidential candidate, I wouldn't support the union or their employee's. Nor would I take the side of GM. They're the ones who folded with the last union contract. Which caused them to increase the price of their vehicles to the point that most Americans can't afford a decent one.

Forum List

Back