you're fired -

Have any of you tried Deutsche world or BBC for information about world happenings?

If he wants a truly honest view on things, the President may contact me.

Www.infowars.com

The best independent news source

Yuppers, you certainly can pick 'em.

Infowars-Alex Jones - Media Bias/Fact Check

con5.png

pseudo4.png

Overall, InfoWars/Alex Jones is a crackpot, tin foil hat level conspiracy website that also strongly promotes pseudoscience. The amount of fake news and debunked conspiracy claims, as well as extreme right wing bias, renders InfoWars a non-credible source on any level.

Overall, InfoWars/Alex Jones is a crackpot, tin foil hat level conspiracy website that also strongly promotes pseudoscience. The amount of fake news and debunked conspiracy claims, as well as extreme right wing bias, renders InfoWars a non-credible source on any level. (7/20/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 8/11/2019)
Higher success rate then cnn lol do you want that shut down?

President Trump has a new target for his invective. Not the first time he lambasted Fox and it won’t be the last...

Www.infowars.com

con5.png

pseudo4.png

Overall, InfoWars/Alex Jones is a crackpot, tin foil hat level conspiracy website that also strongly promotes pseudoscience. The amount of fake news and debunked conspiracy claims, as well as extreme right wing bias, renders InfoWars a non-credible source on any level.

Overall, InfoWars/Alex Jones is a crackpot, tin foil hat level conspiracy website that also strongly promotes pseudoscience. The amount of fake news and debunked conspiracy claims, as well as extreme right wing bias, renders InfoWars a non-credible source on any level. (7/20/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 8/11/2019)

Nope but I just want to present it like it really is. What's the matter, did I hurt your itty bitty feelings?

Www.infowars.com

con5.png

pseudo4.png

Nope but I just want to present it like it really is. What's the matter, did I hurt your itty bitty feelings?
Put cnn on you will get fake news every 2 mins lol

Www.infowars.com

con5.png

pseudo4.png

Put cnn on you will get fake news every 2 mins lol

We'll do the other most watched ones as well. You will note that Rump also calls CBS and ABC News as fake news. But he's accepted, overall, the accuracy of Fox News. Turns out that if you want the real news, tune into CBS and ABC and you will get the real news. And they are sucking hind tit for rating because they aren't doing the sensationalism reporting the others are doing. The worst of the big 4 for reporting fake sensational news and having to either backtrack what they have reported or refusing to correct reporting untruths is Fox News. Rarely does CBS and ABC have to retract anything because they actually research it before they report it. Read the reports below. Yah, I know, you rumpers won't because it shakes the very foundations of your foundations but who know, it might be entertaining to you anyway.

In all fairness, lt's see the same report on CNN.
CNN Bias and Credibility Rating - Media Bias/Fact Check
left10.png

Overall, we rate CNN left biased based on story selection that often favors the left. We rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to misinformation and failed fact checks from guests and pundits. However, CNN’s straight news reporting would earn a High rating for factual reporting.

Now for Foxnews
Fox News - Media Bias/Fact Check
right06.png

Overall, we rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to wording and story selection that favors the right and Mixed factually based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories that later must be retracted after being widely shared.

Now let's use the same for MSNBC
MSNBC - Media Bias/Fact Check
left8.png

• Overall, we rate MSNBC Left Biased based on story selection that consistently leans left and Mixed for factual reporting due to misinformation from the many guest pundits and failed fact checks by a news anchors.

Now let's do the same for ABC News
ABC News - Media Bias/Fact Check
leftcenter05.png

Overall, we rate ABC News Left-Center biased based on story selection and word choices that moderately favor the left and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.

Now for CBS News
CBS News - Media Bias/Fact Check
leftcenter06.png

Overall, we rate CBS News Left-Center biased based on story selection that moderately favors the left and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing.

Forum List

Back