🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You're in Line to Vote for Trump 2024...You're a Devout Conservative and Ready to Vote for your President

This troll asks ME "Do you think about making these posts at night?"

When it's actually his party and his 60 year old white guys laying in bed thinking "Hey you know what? Fuck water for blacks".

^ The GOP ladies and gentlemen.

If you didn't vote for Joe Biden, then you ain't black!
Joe said that was a mistake.

Kinda like when the reporter asks Trump "Do you regret anything?" and he said "I regret nothing" while all of us laughed at his dumbass. Some people can admit mistakes, some can't I guess. You'd think he would AT THE VERY LEAST say "Yeah, I regret telling people to inject bleach"

But nope, he says he wouldn't change anything. wat
Trump didn't say people should inject bleach.

But thanks for letting us know your level of unquestioning gullibility.

Sucker!

Actually he did.. I posted the video twice yesterday.

His exact words:
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.
He didn't say "people should" inject bleach.
He floated the idea of using disinfectants and sunlight to treat COVID-19 patients.

You lay awake all night thinking up that sheer stupidity, didn't ya?

View attachment 475145

Actually it makes perfect sense if you're rational. I just don't think Trump will run in 2024.. He's on a mission to tease you all out of more money.. He's got tremendous legal bills plus 900 million in foreign debt. Trump is quick to call people losers and suckers. Don't be one.

I suspect that after senile Joe Biden people will be very hesitant to elect people in their late 70s. It’s nice to have a President who knows where he is at and can give an impromptu presser without notes or a teleprompter. Trump will be 78 on Election Day in 2024.

What I am hoping for is a charismatic conservative candidate who is willing to fight with the liberal media and the democrats to get us back to being a well functioning capitalistic republic that respects and follows its constitution. A younger candidate like Trump but one who is not quite as obnoxious and often uses humor to attack his opponents. Democrats hate being laughed at.

When it's actually his party and his 60 year old white guys laying in bed thinking "Hey you know what? Fuck water for blacks".

Kinda like when the reporter asks Trump "Do you regret anything?" and he said "I regret nothing" while all of us laughed at his dumbass. Some people can admit mistakes, some can't I guess. You'd think he would AT THE VERY LEAST say "Yeah, I regret telling people to inject bleach"

Trump didn't tell anyone to inject bleach, but CNN told you he did for a solid week, and you probably tried it because Don Lemon said so. I hope you recovered ok.

No he didn't... Now I'll grant you he could have said what he did in a much better way... But you are actively trying to ... Well... I don't care what you do to your persona.

So far as I know I've never replied to you before now... It's likely I may never do it again either if this is your level of intelligence.

Edit: Could be lack of intellectual honesty, than straight up intelligence... To be fair.

Last edited:
But oh wait, someone just handed you water and said "have a good day! Thank you for voting!"

Time to vote for the Democrats because someone gave you water. All it took to give up your ideals and change your vote was a 50cent Great Value bottle.

^ The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.

I know shitheads like you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the ass......but this lie has been exposed on multiple threads.......

His exact words:
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.
He floated the idea of using disinfectants and sunlight to treat COVID-19 patients.

I posted that they DO use bleach and UV in patients last year here in the forum, posted it several times too but democrats ignored it to continue pushing the lie against Trump.

Sucker!
Yes he did. And you're welcome.

Thanks for the free victory in 2020.
He didn't say it, you retard.

But oh wait, someone just handed you water and said "have a good day! Thank you for voting!"

Time to vote for the Democrats because someone gave you water. All it took to give up your ideals and change your vote was a 50cent Great Value bottle.

^ The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.
How is that gasoline pricing going for you? I bet you cant wait till it goes over 3 dollars a gallon, right?
THATLL SHOW DRUMPHFF LOL CHECKMAET BIEDN IS AWESEOME

Sucker!

Then you know he didn't say it, and you're just lying.

His exact words:
Both of which have been researched.

His exact words:

Oh how coy.. You should be disgusted and ashamed of Trump.

His exact words:

I'm sure Trump thought most people to be intelligent enough to understand that his comments were in the abstract, but then he forgot the Democrats ability to twist and spin... or be just plain stupid.

I'm still in line for Tulsi but it sounds like she's moving to Santa Teresa Costa Rica. Smart gurl

The Democrats just need to send a doctor, unidentified, to bring water to someone who looks like they need it. Let them arrest him, then let's see how well this law stacks up.

Forum List

Back