Youth making politicians accountable

Gullible naive dupes don't do anything other than serve as sheilds for an illicit agenda
That's your description of the survivor kids and parents, eh? wow... how nauseating...

Excuse me sir, but can I just put you on every TV show every single day for a while? we'll have smarter gun control in no time, you nasty little fuk.

That’s my description as well. Dupes...with an allowance for youth and no parenting.

They partied like rock stars on the weekend while bodies were still being prepped at funeral homes. The sincerity factor isn't coming across.

get

4e85d4946c71e1edd2fa0b0129732c24f281ce4788b263b68c01a0b8c706524d.jpg

that is sad watching children being turned into tools before your very eyes

That it is. Libs do it every time. Props. They have to have their props. What really pisses me off about this situation in particular is I've had to search to see articles on the victims.

The media is concentrating on the students who survived to move forward the gun ban agenda and not on the dead and their families. It's appalling.

I live three blocks from the high school. Nothing going on but children learning.

First they moved national holidays to Monday. Then they jacked around the dates of Daylight Savings. Now they got Missouri in Florida.

I can't keep up.

Our youth are making do nothing politicians accountable.
The horrific school shootings have energized young Americans to do something about of mass shooting and guns.
American youth have not been this energized since the 1960's.

it is interesting watching children beg to have the government take their rights away

pretty much all these pods eaters should have the minimum age raised to 21

Go read the Constitution some time, Ditchweed. You'll find in the Preamble something about a sense of purpose that cites "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness". Whelp, the're looking for number one on that list --- without which neither of the others exist.

If that doesn't fit your agenda, too damn bad. Easy to bitch about when it's not you getting shot at isn't it you cowardly pissant.

The horrific school shootings have energized young Americans to do something about of mass shooting and guns.

it is interesting watching children beg to have the government take their rights away

Go read the Constitution some time, Ditchweed. You'll find in the Preamble something about a sense of purpose that cites "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness". Whelp, the're looking for number one on that list --- without which neither of the others exist.

If that doesn't fit your agenda, too damn bad. Easy to bitch about when it's not you getting shot at isn't it you cowardly pissant.

go read the Constitution shitstain

I just DESCIBED the Constitution, Dumbass.

Go get intimate with you lower intestine with a corncob. What kind of worthless carcass denigrates kids being shot at who just want a chance to live? Fuck you and every sociopathic asshole who thinks like you.

I live three blocks from the high school. Nothing going on but children learning.
You hang out with them? You heat whay thry are talking about?
My kids are in elementary, middle school and high school, Florida shooting is the subject of the week.

First they moved national holidays to Monday. Then they jacked around the dates of Daylight Savings. Now they got Missouri in Florida.

I can't keep up.

"Our youth are making do nothing politicians accountable."

Nothing about Florida...so no, you can't keep up. :p

What a fool you are. Your "youth" are nothing but a news headline in tomorrows paper. People have been trying to make politicians "accountable" for 200 years and now you think a few school kids are going to do it? And the guns---- firearms are an intricate part of our history and culture. Guns were the very bedrock of our freedom from England and foundation of this country. Only a buffoon thinks that "guns" are an issue we need to do something about. You really think that some politician in DC can pass some law that is going to stop your kid from getting hold of a gun or other weapon (maybe your car!) and taking it to school to hurt people? It's not about the politicians, it isn't about guns, it is up to the schools to secure a safe environment and it is up to the community and families of these kids to wrest control from these hoodlums.

Go get intimate with you lower intestine with a corncob. What kind of worthless carcass denigrates kids being shot at who just want a chance to live? Fuck you and every sociopathic asshole who thinks like you.

the fuck you did shitstain

your right to "pursue" happiness does not override my rights

so fuck you troll

eliminating rights is

not going to happen so go pull your panties up granny

From the time children are born the 'babysitter' is turned on and the kid is propped up in front of it. The kid grows up with Hollywood's version of reality: Mycogone, constant images of people using guns to murder hundreds of people. The iniquitous 'car crashes'. Imoratity is worshipped. Unfettered violence in every scene.
Horrific video games glorifying the most violent deeds.
Gangbanger rap music filled with violence and misogyny.
There are always kids who are born with 'mental issues'.
Given what's been put in their brains is it any wonder that occasionally one of them is going to get a gun and do what he's seen happen everyday on a video screen?
You feed a mental person violence their whole life and you get in return violence.

They are standing up for the right to life.
They are not sniveling cowards like you and the school shooter who find guns to be there strength.

fuck you asshole trying to compare me to a school shooter

fact remains they are begging to lose their rights as you are

only you leftards think a class of people losing their rights is cool
You are quite defensive and you should be. You take your views on guns and mix it with a very mentally ill individual and you have a mass shooter.
Most of the mentally ill are not mass shooters because they do not have your views on guns.

I can't keep up.
I do not think Missouri has been in or even close to a school in his whole life. That is why he is so stupid. He does not know what a school looks like.

What a fool you are. Your "youth" are nothing but a news headline in tomorrows paper. People have been trying to make politicians "accountable" for 200 years and now you think a few school kids are going to do it? And the guns---- firearms are an intricate part of our history and culture. Guns were the very bedrock of our freedom from England and foundation of this country. Only a buffoon thinks that "guns" are an issue we need to do something about. You really think that some politician in DC can pass some law that is going to stop your kid from getting hold of a gun or other weapon (maybe your car!) and taking it to school to hurt people? It's not about the politicians, it isn't about guns, it is up to the schools to secure a safe environment and it is up to the community and families of these kids to wrest control from these hoodlums.
We will see if the youth are just a headline.
They are fed up with people like you and the politicians that do nothing.
Watch out, the younger generation is ready to replace old, tired ways of thinking with new solutions for our new world.
You and your kind will be left to lament about the old days when old white men with guns ran everything.

I can't keep up.
I do not think Missouri has been in or even close to a school in his whole life. That is why he is so stupid. He does not know what a school looks like.

Elmerdudd.. you should read some of your posts; you don't seem to be the most erudite person around.

the fuck you did shitstain

your right to "pursue" happiness does not override my rights

so fuck you troll

eliminating rights is

not going to happen so go pull your panties up granny
Bezerk is admitting he is mentally ill by his name. It is also obvious he is mentally ill from his posts.
BEZERK SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO OWN A GUN!

Uh ... The school shooters are youths ...
And the 60's had a lot to do with what has been screwed up in the last 50 years of increased gun violence ... :thup:

Forum List

Back