Zone1 Ypung man holds up a BLM banner in Harrison Arkansas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racism is common to all of America and it includes black on white as well as the opposite.

However, there's no denying that the American south is the home of US racism and leads the way.

Trump concentrated on the southern states when he made his platform mostly about stoking it for political gain.

You don't seem to be the odd man out with your attempts at denial. You're just not bold enough to declare your pride in it.
Did you notice how these citizens react compared to black citizens? Not one person broke the law in that video. That guy was completely comfortable with that stunt because he knew they would remain lawful. You arent going to get the same treatment if you went into a black neighborhood with an all lives matter sign.

If you want to see that experiment, here you go. He does it in both neighborhoods.

Racism is common to all of America and it includes black on white as well as the opposite.

I have seen very little of white on black racism in this country.

However, there's no denying that the American south is the home of US racism and leads the way.

If you say so. So, in your opinion and in the opinion of the vid maker, this place is as bad as white American gets.

ie "leads the way". Got it. So, the worst you get from the worst of white America, is some harsh language.

That seems pretty good.

Trump concentrated on the southern states when he made his platform mostly about stoking it for political gain.

Trump did no such thing. You are lying. That you feel a need to lie, is you admitting that you are the bad guy.

You don't seem to be the odd man out with your attempts at denial. You're just not bold enough to declare your pride in it.

What denial? I willing to accept your premise that this is hte worst place of white America (in context) and to judge white America accordingly. I see the video. I'm not denying those things happened.

Pride in it? Oh, you are accusing me of wacism. Well, you are a faggot. So there.

The reactions he got were rather extreme. There is a sign bove his head advertising "White Pride Radio" which perhaps indicates what sort of place this is.
This is my secons attempt to post this story. The first one was closed down for reasons that werent explained.

"Ypung'? Is this a Chinese thing?

BLM is a movement with a very good cause, stopping the shooting of unarmed people of color, which includes unarmed white folk. How could you possibly be against that?

The statement that BLACK LIVES MATTERS, includes teh premise that it is something that needs to be said.

No one is pushing the idea that black lives don't matter. So, saying it is an insult to America and Americans.

The democrat party is the home of US racism.
The racism crosses political party lines in America.

The best indication of that is in maps of America that show political preference.

Racism grew out of the US south and it's more red than blue. That might need to be taken into account.

However, I would say that politics is a minor factor compared to the endemic racism problem in America.

It may not manifest in the D party as openly because of their need for the black/brown vote.

You already got this same drivel shut down down once by a mod.... you back for more?

The fat kid is getting the same treatment as if he were holding up a KKK sign and dressed in black face. Nobody supports racism and BLM is just as racist as the KKK, if not more. If the simp wants to buy multi-millionaire dollar mansions in southern CA for 3 black grifters , do it.... but keep your racism to yourself. He's lucky he didn't get his ass kicked.
I suppose the fact that he didnt get strung up is a sign of progress in that community.
Thats something I suppose.

The racism crosses political party lines in America.

The best indication of that is in maps of America that show political preference.

Racism grew out of the US south and it's more red than blue. That might need to be taken into account.

However, I would say that politics is a minor factor compared to the endemic racism problem in America.

It may not manifest in the D party as openly because of their need for the black/brown vote.
Coming from someone who does not live here your opinion of America is of absolutely no value.

I think so. But its intersting to see that none of our fellow USMB members have an issue with they way he was treated.
He obviously isnt a victim here. The real victims live around these awful people and try for jobs and housing with them.
They are the real victims.
Gee, I am so upset. We have an idiot Brit and a commie Canadian commenting on how bad things are in the US. Here's a news flash for both of you--if you don't like the US, stay home. We don't want your pompous asses here anyway.

I don't see blacks like George Floyd or Freddie Gay getting killed by police officers in Harrison like they are in actual Racist Cities.
That is a BS answer. Maybe I expected it from you. Go figure.
Do you live there? How do you know that it is not non-racist. Any other questions?
Why would that racist sign be allowed in Harrison? How about it's past that's still a factor. It's not the 1st time that place has made news. How is the bigot life going for you?

BLM is a message that came out of decades of police brutality. Certainly it isnt a message that resonates in Harrison. Or on this board.

That's just not true. BLM is a major organization with considerable assets whose leadership has been resigning due to alleged embezzlement. The chieftains of the outfit live like kings while marks like yourself pony up contributions to their lifestyles.

Actually its a nice racket for them, but a lot of people have problems with those who take advantage of the mentally deficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back