Zone1 Ypung man holds up a BLM banner in Harrison Arkansas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the video in the OP? How can you defend that?
Im not defending anything. Im pointing out how extremely unpopular BLM is now. Yes, a guy stood with an offensive sign and after hours of cars passing by, he found a few racists. Most of those people didnt say anything racist at all. So he sucks and the racists that he found suck too.

Why would that racist sign be allowed in Harrison? How about it's past that's still a factor. It's not the 1st time that place has made news. How is the bigot life going for you?

We have a 1st Amendment and freedom of speech in this country might be the reason.

The racism crosses political party lines in America.

The best indication of that is in maps of America that show political preference.

Racism grew out of the US south and it's more red than blue. That might need to be taken into account.

However, I would say that politics is a minor factor compared to the endemic racism problem in America.

It may not manifest in the D party as openly because of their need for the black/brown vote.

How the Myth of a Liberal North Erases a Long History of White …

That's just not true. BLM is a major organization with considerable assets whose leadership has been resigning due to alleged embezzlement. The chieftains of the outfit live like kings while marks like yourself pony up contributions to their lifestyles.

Actually its a nice racket for them, but a lot of people have problems with those who take advantage of the mentally deficient.
I have never donated a penny and am unaware of the organisation locally. It is obvious that they have lit a flame and been a force for good.

I do emember that you people told me that MLK was a communist and Mandela was a terrorist.

Your views lack credibility.

Im not defending anything. Im pointing out how extremely unpopular BLM is now. Yes, a guy stood with an offensive sign and after hours of cars passing by, he found a few racists. Most of those people didnt say anything racist at all. So he sucks and the racists that he found suck too.
If that's what you believe, I'm not going to argue against that.

The reactions he got were rather extreme. There is a sign bove his head advertising "White Pride Radio" which perhaps indicates what sort of place this is.
This is my second attempt to post this story. The first one was closed down for reasons that werent explained.
I can explain.

It's because you're a shit-stirring asshole who makes generalizations about a town you've never been to based on a picture of a billboard that anyone could have had placed there, inclusing Mr. BLM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back