YUENGLING smells Bud Light blood in the water...

smart move on yuengling's part.

Nothing wrong with Shiner Bock beer, NOT to be confused with the Carbach brewery which is owned by Anheuser Busch and trying to pull a fast one on Texans calling itself the new bock beer out of shiner Texas

smart move on yuengling's part.

Nothing wrong with Shiner Bock beer, NOT to be confused with the Carbach brewery which is owned by Anheuser Busch and trying to pull a fast one on Texans calling itself the new bock beer out of shiner Texas

Shiner Bock. Another acceptable lager.

My father (and more the next door neighbors) drank Schaefer and Rheingold, two Northeastern beers.

Metal Sign - 1975 Schaefer Beer - Vintage Look Reproduction - Picture 1 of 2

7 x 10 METAL SIGN - Rheingold Beer - Vintage Rusty Look

Sign of a great woman, too!
4i6Ckte.gif

Rheingold 10 Minute Head Beer Coaster - Picture 1 of 1
To imagine the number of local breweries there were at one time.

...RELEASES RED, WHITE & BLUE CAMO CANS TO SUPPORT MILITARY VETS...​

View attachment 783594

View attachment 783595

A great alternative to the beer that markets itself to the effeminate male demographic.

We JUST got Yuengling beer in Missouri...and it's pretty good stuff.

The Mrs and I are enjoying a Traditional Lager right now.

Got to love it when a business panders to a group like this!

Now if it was not piss water it might be worth getting a 6 pack

I barely drink...but these hot days, working outside all day, that's when I crave an American beer.

My Old Man drank Carling's Black Label and Iron City Beer...so that's pretty much the flavor I associate with summertime yardwork beer.

I resemble that remark....but isn't Black Label a Canadian beer? Dont get me wrong. I loves me an ice cold Moosehead, arguably my very favorite mass production beer for the money.

Here in P.A. we have another good refreshing yardwork beer: Straub's. About $12 for 12, maybe less. And there's Montucky too.

For nighttime drinking I kind of prefer German and Dutch beers though, like Heineken, Grolsch, Becks, St. Pauli Girl, etc. There are similar lagers from other places too, like Carlsberg from Denmark.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back