YUENGLING smells Bud Light blood in the water...

I posted about it in the original thread about Bud Light. It was a big Gay protest against Coors, and they all switched to Bud Light. Every Gay bar in America stocks plenty of Bud Light, and A-B has marketed to them BIGLY for decades. I think it tastes like shit. I hate light beer.
At the end of the day I honestly don't care.

Not trying to be rude.

...RELEASES RED, WHITE & BLUE CAMO CANS TO SUPPORT MILITARY VETS...​

View attachment 783594

View attachment 783595

A great alternative to the beer that markets itself to the effeminate male demographic.

We JUST got Yuengling beer in Missouri...and it's pretty good stuff.

The Mrs and I are enjoying a Traditional Lager right now.
Uhh..it's the same company, brah. Yuengling is..not very tasty. I tried it once.

I put a shot of it in my beer on hard work days like today.

I also LOVE the Plumb version of it!

I also LOVE the Plumb version of it!

licensed-image

Uhh..it's the same company, brah. Yuengling is..not very tasty. I tried it once.
Nah...Yuengling is it's own privately owned brewery in Pa.

Got a bunch of flak for publicly supporting Trump.

A-B used to be a tried and true Missouri beer...but they sold out to Belgium based In-Bev and have been a mess ever since.

This is just their latest debacle.

"Belgian-Brazilian brewer InBev is to swallow Anheuser-Busch in a $52 billion takeover creating the world's biggest brewer, the companies said July 14. After having resisted offers from InBev for a month, the Anheuser-Busch board finally agreed on July 13 to accept a sweetened bid that had been raised to $70 a share in cash from $65.

While capping Anheuser's roughly 150 years of independence as a premier American brewer, the deal creates not only the world's largest beer company but one of the top five consumer goods groups in the world. The new company would have net sales of about $36 billion a year, offering consumers about 300 brands, including Anheuser's Budweiser and Bud Light and InBev's Stella Artois and Beck's."

Last edited:

...RELEASES RED, WHITE & BLUE CAMO CANS TO SUPPORT MILITARY VETS...​

View attachment 783594

View attachment 783595

A great alternative to the beer that markets itself to the effeminate male demographic.

We JUST got Yuengling beer in Missouri...and it's pretty good stuff.

The Mrs and I are enjoying a Traditional Lager right now.
And thus began the piss water wars of 2023.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back