YUENGLING smells Bud Light blood in the water...

...RELEASES RED, WHITE & BLUE CAMO CANS TO SUPPORT MILITARY VETS...​

View attachment 783594

View attachment 783595

A great alternative to the beer that markets itself to the effeminate male demographic.

We JUST got Yuengling beer in Missouri...and it's pretty good stuff.

The Mrs and I are enjoying a Traditional Lager right now.
Hahahaha. Love it!! I quit drinking, but I may have to break the rule this one time.

smart move on yuengling's part.

Nothing wrong with Shiner Bock beer, NOT to be confused with the Carbach brewery which is owned by Anheuser Busch and trying to pull a fast one on Texans calling itself the new bock beer out of shiner Texas

Shiner Bock. Another acceptable lager.
I'll give it a try if I see it.

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you view it...I particularly only enjoy cheap tasting beer. Yeast beer is what Pop called it. I've tried all kinds of craft beers, IPAs, wheat beers, extra stouts...most of them go down the sink.

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you view it...I particularly only enjoy cheap tasting beer. Yeast beer is what Pop called it. I've tried all kinds of craft beers, IPAs, wheat beers, extra stouts...most of them go down the sink.
I hear you. In my opinion there is a snob element to craft beers. I'd rather just have my lite beer with salt and lime and sometimes bloody mary mix.....red eye.

Back in the day ... I'd buy the big 40oz bottles of Black Label. $.99 per bottle. I could get pretty drunk for two bucks.

Originally...but American Carling's was brewed in Cleveland, Ohio.

Mrs. MO likes the heavier beers... she's on a Guinness kick at the moment.
I do too like heavy, like Belgian Ales, Porters, Stouts, Bocks, etc....but not on a hot summer day! 😏

There's another P.A. beer by the Erie brewing company called "Railbender", has like 7%+ ABV. Good stuff. :beer:

in the end yes it is,,

sounds like youre just making shit up because you ran out of well anything coherent,,

thanks for stopping by and showing what an idiot you are,,
If you can get drunk and stay drunk on 5% swill. Good on you.

I’d rather have a six of 7-9% IPA than a 30 pack of swill.

Mix one shot of Jinro to ANY BEER.

JINRO has literally NO TASTE OR FLAVOR but it adds a 24% kick to your favorite beer
As a friend, I recommend you stop doing this.

From now on? Just beer, that is good enough for you.

Just a six pack, then you are done.

Trust me on this.

No Beer in cans. All don't taste as good.

Long neck Red Budweiser as cold as I can get it to use as chaser to Vodka shot.

Shiner Bock. Another acceptable lager.
I'm drinking one now. Publix had it Buy One Get One and they ran out. So I went to a couple of Publix and got rain checks and just cashed them in the other day. Got 8 six packs.
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back