YUENGLING smells Bud Light blood in the water...

Yueling and others will try hard to push into Bud Wiser territory and take their clients. Maybe a good time to get in on some beer company stocks. The only time I drink alcoholic beverages is to cure a bad case of acid reflux. Cold Beer and Salt added to it slowly sip it until gone works every time. My doctor's cure was a straight glass of scotch on an empty stomach.

Okay you all can laugh now... I've been drinking Keystone light... it is close to the taste of bud light... and only $10 for a 15 pack....
I don't think I've ever had a Keystone.

I've been drinking Mother's brand Step Dude variety from Springfield since Anheuser-Busch sold to In-Bev, then PBR is my fall back, and Rolling Rock is my beer of last resort.

Now there is Yuengling's, which has been sold out here for a couple months.

...RELEASES RED, WHITE & BLUE CAMO CANS TO SUPPORT MILITARY VETS...​

View attachment 783594

View attachment 783595

A great alternative to the beer that markets itself to the effeminate male demographic.

We JUST got Yuengling beer in Missouri...and it's pretty good stuff.

The Mrs and I are enjoying a Traditional Lager right now.
20230508_170256.jpg

View attachment 783594

View attachment 783595

A great alternative to the beer that markets itself to the effeminate male demographic.

The Black and Tan isn't bad. I stopped buying it when they endorsed Trump in 2016.

I barely drink...but these hot days, working outside all day, that's when I crave an American beer.

My Old Man drank Carling's Black Label and Iron City Beer...so that's pretty much the flavor I associate with summertime yardwork beer.
My father (and more the next door neighbors) drank Schaefer and Rheingold, two Northeastern beers.

Metal Sign - 1975 Schaefer Beer - Vintage Look Reproduction - Picture 1 of 2

7 x 10 METAL SIGN - Rheingold Beer - Vintage Rusty Look

Sign of a great woman, too!
4i6Ckte.gif

Rheingold 10 Minute Head Beer Coaster - Picture 1 of 1

Dumb but certainly your prerogative. Like I told Budweiser to fuck off. You equally respect my feelings right.....
Definitely. My argument was that it wouldn't make a difference, and that Bud Light has always been the beer of Gay men, ever since Coors Light in the 1970s asked sexual preference on their job applications.

View attachment 783594

View attachment 783595

thats what I switched to,, just like all beers its an acquired taste I am getting used to,,

cheers!!

Forum List

Back