Yuge: Prosecutors ask FBI Agents for Info on Uranium One Deal

So what you are suggesting is that Hillary Clinton will run for the
Presidency in 5642. Hmph...and here people thought all we
had to fear of the future was Climate Change.

Her only hope of EVER winning the Presidency may be to be cryogenically frozen until then, when no one will know who the hell she is or about her scandalous criminal past.

:p

Hang her.

On the orders of Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Justice Department prosecutors have begun asking FBI agents to explain the evidence they found in a now dormant criminal investigation into a controversial uranium deal that critics have linked to Bill and Hillary Clinton, multiple law enforcement officials told NBC News.

The interviews with FBI agents are part of the Justice Department's effort to fulfill a promise an assistant attorney general made to Congress last month to examine whether a special counsel was warranted to look into what has become known as the Uranium One deal, a senior Justice Department official said.

Prosecutors ask FBI agents for info on Uranium One deal

So they are going to waste taxpayer money on this ridiculous conspiracy theory.

Hey Trump.

You won the election. The Clintons are not in power.

I know that is hard for your fat-addled brain to understand.

This isn't conspiracy. The truth will come out.
The truth is what they fear.

How about the ridiculous collusion theory?
You mean the Mueller investigation that has, so far, led to four indictments and two guilty pleas? That investigation is going fine...despite pathetic attempts by Trump and his sycophants to smear Mueller and distract with "look at Hillary" conspiracy theories.

The Progs who don't like their pay raises should send it into the treasury, but they won't fucking won't do it....hypocritical assholes.

I already talk to someone today about this. they said the tax cut is for Trumps wealthy friends. I told her to send in her tax savings to the treasury.....She said, "I ALREADY PAY ENOUGH TO UNCLE SAM!"

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

progs are so fucking predicable.

You mean the Mueller investigation that has, so far, led to four indictments and two guilty pleas? That investigation is going fine...despite pathetic attempts by Trump and his sycophants to smear Mueller and distract with "look at Hillary" conspiracy theories.
None of which has anything to do with Russia and Trump.

The Progs who don't like their pay raises should send it into the treasury, but they won't fucking won't do it....hypocritical assholes.

I already talk to someone today about this. they said the tax cut is for Trumps wealthy friends. I told her to send in her tax savings to the treasury.....She said, "I ALREADY PAY ENOUGH TO UNCLE SAM!"

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Like Buffet saying the rich need to pay more taxes - as he fights the IRS in how much he owes.

Like Buffet saying the rich need to pay more taxes - as he fights the IRS in how much he owes.

Buffet is a lying POS who disingenuously complained that his capital gains tax rate was lower than his secretary's income tax rate but then advocated raising income tax rates.

Perfect example.

His disingenuous bullshit about his secretary paying more in taxes than he does was hilarious.

Of course, he didnt talk about CAPITAL GAINS versus INCOME TAX.....he just wanted to score political points.

He ALSO said he would rather his money go to his children than the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT when he dies....thats not being a good LIBERAL!

Buffet is a lying POS who disingenuously complained that his capital gains tax rate was lower than his secretary's income tax rate but then advocated raising income tax rates.

HOLY SHIT.....I made my post BEFORE reading yours....:rofl:

GET OUT OF MY BRAIN!

My post:

"Perfect example.

His disingenuous bullshit about his secretary paying more in taxes than he does was hilarious.

Of course, he didnt talk about CAPITAL GAINS versus INCOME TAX.....he just wanted to score political points.

He ALSO said he would rather his money go to his children than the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT when he dies....thats not being a good LIBERAL!"

None of which has anything to do with Russia and Trump.

Keep thinking that.

If the investigation has nothing to do with Russia or Trump but has resulted in crimes being uncovered, why are you so eager to see it end?

If the investigation has nothing to do with Russia or Trump but has resulted in crimes being uncovered, why are you so eager to see it end?

A special prosecutor is authorized to investigate specific areas of potential crimes, not conduct an unrestricted witch hunt. Unless you are profoundly ignorant, you already know this.

A special prosecutor is authorized to investigate specific areas of potential crimes, not conduct an unrestricted witch hunt. Unless you are profoundly ignorant, you already know this.

You mean like starting with a land deal and ending up with a cum stain?

Mueller Can Pursue Whatever Crimes He Uncovers

DIDJA HEAR ABOUT THE REAL MONEY LAUNDERING CASE?

Manafort.

naturally little RW pissants need to make up a lie to offset the truth.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Did he? And exactly WHEN did he do it-) Oh, you mean years ago! Oh well, we got Hillary while in one of the most powerful positions in the US.

Yeppers, told you people that between now and sometime in February, a shitstorm was gonna hit the Democrats. If you think it is only Hillary, you are in for rude awakening-)

Mueller Can Pursue Whatever Crimes He Uncovers

Do you even read what you post?

"Crucially, the order written by Rosenstein establishing the special-counsel investigation is very broad. It states that the special counsel is “authorized to conduct the investigation” that includes “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump” as well as “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.”

“The special counsel has to look into matters under his jurisdiction,” said Neal Katyal, a former acting solicitor general under the Obama administration and Georgetown Law professor who wrote the special-counsel regulations. “So if Trump family financial matters are relevant to the Russia investigation, he would have to look into them."

Whether Mueller has exceeded his authority is yet to be determined.

Forum List

Back