Yup! He's Still Going Foward with Amnesty

And Obama has deported that many as well. So what's your point?

We will not do a massive deportation of 12mm illegals.

Won't happen.
what is this mm you keep posting ? mm means millimeters.

And NO, Obama has NOT deported that many. And your denial words have already been refuted today in another thread. It said > those are the same words that prominent Democrats said in 1954. Adlai Stevenson, Estes Kefauver, Hubert Humphrey, Robert S. Kerr, J. William Fulbright, Richard Russell Jr., William O. Douglas, et al

Soon afterward, we had the largest mass deportation in US history..

Last edited:
GOP can't over ride a veto on an opposing legislation.

Impeachment will backfire, just as it did in 1998.

SCOTUS, if asked for an injunction, may grant one.

Thanks for spouting the progressive position.

The response to all of this is to amend the constitution and cut off all funding to Obama's illegal EOs.

We can fight fire with fire.

The response to all of this is to amend the constitution and cut off all funding to Obama's illegal EOs.

Funding can be cut off to a lot more than just that.

Protectionists has trouble with the symbol mm, which can thousands times thousands as well as millimeters. Fucking idiot.

Yes, Obama has deported over 2mm illegals.

No, we are not ending immigration.

Protectionist is a subversive from a very bad part of American thinking.

Protectionists has trouble with the symbol mm, which can thousands times thousands as well as millimeters. Fucking idiot.

Link to this 2 million deported please.

How is the border "open?"

people bypassing immigration and crossing into our country illegally = open border.

Why is the border open....THAT'S the question.
Why?

Because we have better things to spend our money on

like what?

Healthcare, infrastructure, education, social programs
bush?...seriously? just stop son...You've used that excuse up.

obama is the president now.
Why doesn't he close and enforce the border?
It demonstrates the lack of credibility of conservatives. Eight years to seal the border and they did jack shit
Yet they whine....Obama won't seal the border
The idiot Republican failure to seal the border is no excuse for the idiot Democratic failure to seal the border...

Ditto for creating conditions sufficiently onerous to cause Illegal Aliens to head back home on their own, at their own expense.

Sounds like hypocrisy to me

hypocrisy?
Why doesn't obama close the border?
We have better uses for our money

Better than stopping all this ? >>>

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($123/Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

Be glad to link when Protectionist does. His claim. He does it, I will be glad too.

What's the matter ? You can type Million ? I've never seen million written as mm.

Protectionist is exactly what the name states. Protector of the American people from the many Harms that immigrationists like you would impose on them. It is the immigrationists who are subversives, who wish to subvert America to something harmful to the American people, (as listed in Post # 287), and they do it for just their personal vested interests.

Well....Obama can not and should not open the gates of Hell just because he wants to.

Something will have to be done to stop him then.
There is the POWER OF THE PURSE. Obama today flipped the middle finger at the republican Congress and the American people, and declared war on the new Congress.
OK. Mr. president, you got it. But in wars there is a lot of collatteral damage, which YOU now will be causing.

The Congress can strip bare the allocations for Food Stamps, Medicaid, Obamaphones, EPA, civil rights groups. etc.
I don't like Obama, but I actually watched the speech and I didn't get that impression. He even gave some very nice compliments to Mitch McConnell. He didn't declare a war on the new Congress. I honestly just didn't see that.
What do you call saying he's going to declare amnesty for illegal aliens ? As McConnell said > that's like waving a red flag in front of a bull.
Could you point me to the part in his speech where he said he would declare amnesty for illegal immigrants? I'll even give you the transcript:
Transcript President Obama s Nov. 5 news conference on midterm election results - The Washington Post

Here are some actual quotes:

Obama said:
You know, actually, I would enjoy having some Kentucky bourbon with Mitch McConnell. I don’t know what his preferred drink is, but you know, my interactions with Mitch McConnell, he -- you know, he has always been very straightforward with me.
To his credit, he has never made a promise that he couldn’t deliver. And you know, he knows the legislative process well. He obviously knows his caucus well. You know, he’s always given me, I think, realistic assessments of what he can get through his caucus and what he can’t. And so, I think we can have a productive relationship.

You are seriously coming in here and trying to say that Obama has NOT said he would declare amnesty for illegal immigrants (by issuing an executive order for it) ? :lol:
Where in the speech did he say he would declare amnesty? Quote him.

Funding can be cut off to a lot more than just that.

I know.

If conservatives wanted the border closed, why didn't they do it in the eight years they had Bush as President? Why has there been less illegal immigration under Obama than under Bush?

bush?...seriously? just stop son...You've used that excuse up.

Why doesn't he close and enforce the border?
It demonstrates the lack of credibility of conservatives. Eight years to seal the border and they did jack shit
Yet they whine....Obama won't seal the border

I'm not talking about who did or didn't do what in the past. You keep trying that trick..It isn't going to work.

Why is the border still open?

Because Bush and a GOP Congress in the last 14 years would let the Senate bring it up until lately and then the GOP House said "no."
Your saying that the GOP House has opposing securing the border ? You're not really saying that are you ?

There is the POWER OF THE PURSE. Obama today flipped the middle finger at the republican Congress and the American people, and declared war on the new Congress.
OK. Mr. president, you got it. But in wars there is a lot of collatteral damage, which YOU now will be causing.

The Congress can strip bare the allocations for Food Stamps, Medicaid, Obamaphones, EPA, civil rights groups. etc.
I don't like Obama, but I actually watched the speech and I didn't get that impression. He even gave some very nice compliments to Mitch McConnell. He didn't declare a war on the new Congress. I honestly just didn't see that.
What do you call saying he's going to declare amnesty for illegal aliens ? As McConnell said > that's like waving a red flag in front of a bull.
Could you point me to the part in his speech where he said he would declare amnesty for illegal immigrants? I'll even give you the transcript:
Transcript President Obama s Nov. 5 news conference on midterm election results - The Washington Post

Obama said:
You know, actually, I would enjoy having some Kentucky bourbon with Mitch McConnell. I don’t know what his preferred drink is, but you know, my interactions with Mitch McConnell, he -- you know, he has always been very straightforward with me.
To his credit, he has never made a promise that he couldn’t deliver. And you know, he knows the legislative process well. He obviously knows his caucus well. You know, he’s always given me, I think, realistic assessments of what he can get through his caucus and what he can’t. And so, I think we can have a productive relationship.

You are seriously coming in here and trying to say that Obama has NOT said he would declare amnesty for illegal immigrants (by issuing an executive order for it) ? :lol:
I asked you my question first. When you answer, I will answer yours.

Obama said:

Actually, I asked the question first. Several posts ago. Even with that said, who asked first is irrelevant. You made a claim, you back it up. Simple as that. If you can't, then move along.

Obama said:

Actually, I asked the question first. Several posts ago. Even with that said, who asked first is irrelevant. You made a claim, you back it up. Simple as that. If you can't, then move along.
And yet you won't back up your claim? Hypocrite.

Be glad to link when Protectionist does. His claim. He does it, I will be glad too.
In other words you are lying can not provce your claim and so deflect, thanks for confirming that.

In other words, RGS, I certainly can when Protectionists gives us his sources for his claims.

That's how it works.
Wrong I am not protectionist and I do not see anything other then you, as usual, refusing to source or back up your bogus claims. You made a claim either back it up or admit you are lying.

Forum List

Back