Yup! He's Still Going Foward with Amnesty

We went to the moon...6 times.....45 years ago...that wasn't cheap or easy either. Don't tell me we can't secure our border in the 21st century.
Quit looking for excuses.

There is nothing good that comes from having an open border. Nothing...Not one thing.
That's the best you could come up with?
The moon?

Maybe we can chant.....One small step......every time we stop an illegal crossing

you can chant, sing or bark at the moon....but you can't tell me the u.s. doesn't have the technology to secure our border in the 21st century..

Close and enforce the border.

Deport all illegals.
What kind of technology?

Motion and vibration censors? Blimps and drones? cameras? Infra red cameras? Dogs?

We are already using them

We may be using them, but not to stop illegals from entering.

Want to stop them?

Offer temporary work visas like we used to
Put employers in jail for using illegals

No fence required
Ayup... they want a temp visa for labor work.. whatever. Now they are legal. But no welfare, no "birthright" citizenship for children born to non-citizens. And they have to pay for what they use. No free schools. No free hospital stays.

RKM continues to lie.

1. can't be done is a grown up awareness of adults.

2. Death penalty for the company, dummy. Jail for the executives.

3. Reform is smart, and the GOP is not going to let far right haters run the country any more than the Dems would.

You are a loon, brownstain; is what it is
What meds are you on?

The moon?

Maybe we can chant.....One small step......every time we stop an illegal crossing

you can chant, sing or bark at the moon....but you can't tell me the u.s. doesn't have the technology to secure our border in the 21st century..

Deport all illegals.
What kind of technology?

Motion and vibration censors? Blimps and drones? cameras? Infra red cameras? Dogs?

Want to stop them?

No fence required
BS a fence is required

There's already a river and a desert what good do you think a fence would do? Or are you saying you are personally incapable of crossing a fence? How about if we make the fence say... 1' tall you think you could cross it then?

The moon?

Deport all illegals.
What kind of technology?

Want to stop them?

No fence required

We don't need any more unemployed "workers" in america at this point.
..and we don't need any more gvmt "rules" to put people in jail..you statists think more rules and laws are the answer to everything.

We have enough laws in place that are not being enforced.

Deport all illegals.

Problem solved.

blah blah blah

You are living in a fantasy world.

Deport all illegals.
What kind of technology?

Want to stop them?

No fence required

..and we don't need any more gvmt "rules" to put people in jail..you statists think more rules and laws are the answer to everything.

Deport all illegals.

Problem solved.

blah blah blah

You don't think a national border can be secured or you don't think illegals can be deported?
I don't understand your point?

Illegally living in the U.S. longer - The Washington Post

wimmigration04.jpg

Source: Pew Research Center.The Washington Post. Published on September 3, 2014, 9:12 p.m.

In 2001, the number of illegals in the US was 7,500,000, by 2008, it was 11,700,000. During Obama's presidency, it has leveled off, even declined slightly. Yet suddenly, we have our 'Conservatives' having an absolute shit fit over them. But they were silent while this number increased 4 million under Bush. What we see here are first class demogogueic assholes seizing on a non-issue. And it is going to bite them in the ass.

What kind of technology?

Want to stop them?

No fence required

Deport all illegals.

Problem solved.

blah blah blah

You don't think a national border can be secured or you don't think illegals can be deported?

No I don't think our national borders can be secured not unless you want ten - twenty thousand new coast guard boats to patrol our coasts and put a million man army across our southern and northern borders, and be willing to shoot down all planes that have not been thoroughly inspected by us, and willing to pay all these border enforcers "more" than the illegal drug and human traffickers would pay them to look the other way, and be willing to "hang" politicians who are actually doing the OPPOSITE OF CLOSING THE BORDER by busing illegals from the border INTO THE USA.

Like I said... the fence is like saying I want ice cream. Yeah sure it sounds good but it's just meaningless desert.

As for operation wet back.. yeah we did that and it did work for a month or so. Right up to the point where the farmers and other employers of labor jobs SCREAMED BLOODY MURDER.

Want to stop them?

No fence required

Deport all illegals.

Problem solved.

blah blah blah

No I don't think our national borders can be secured not unless you want to patrol with ten thousand new coast guard boats to patrol our coasts and put a million man army across our southern and northern borders, and be willing to shoot down all planes that have not been thoroughly inspected by us, and willing to pay all these border enforcers "more" than the illegal drug and human traffickers would pay them to look the other way, and be willing to "hang" politicians who are actually doing the OPPOSITE OF CLOSING THE BORDER by busing illegals from the border INTO THE USA.

Like I said... the fence is like saying I want ice cream. Yeah sure it sounds good but it's just meaningless desert.

randomly making up numbers out of thin air and creating fantasy scenarios isn't helpful and it doesn't make you look particularly honest..or smart...

Want to stop them?

No fence required

Deport all illegals.

Problem solved.

blah blah blah

No I don't think our national borders can be secured not unless you want to patrol with ten thousand new coast guard boats to patrol our coasts and put a million man army across our southern and northern borders, and be willing to shoot down all planes that have not been thoroughly inspected by us, and willing to pay all these border enforcers "more" than the illegal drug and human traffickers would pay them to look the other way, and be willing to "hang" politicians who are actually doing the OPPOSITE OF CLOSING THE BORDER by busing illegals from the border INTO THE USA.

randomly making up numbers out of thin air and creating fantasy scenarios isn't helpful and it doesn't make you look particularly honest..or smart...
Now you understand my point... saying "close the borders..." you might as well be saying blah blah blah... Our borders are not doors to be closed. The phrase is as "meaningless" as me trying to explain what "close the borders really means." Ask the french and Chinese how their Maginot line and Great wall worked out. Such phrases are to acquiesce the masses. It's like a war chant... or a political slogan... "change we can believe in...." "close the borders..." "make peace not war...."..

That said ... a fence is useless without the men and will to defend it.

Last edited:
RKM continues to blah.

But if no fence:

1. capital punishment for the company (auction it off as a seizure for international racketeering if illegal employees are knowingly hired)

2. jail for the operations management who knowingly hired illegals

3. seizure of profits during the period defined and the seizure of dividends, current and back, from stock holders

That will end the work force end of it.

Since 6mm live here with family members who are citizens, understand they won't be leaving.

RKM continues to blah.

But if no fence:

1. capital punishment for the company (auction it off as a seizure for international racketeering if illegal employees are knowingly hired)

2. jail for the operations management who knowingly hired illegals

3. seizure of profits during the period defined and the seizure of dividends, current and back, from stock holders

That will end the work force end of it.

Since 6mm live here with family members who are citizens, understand they won't be leaving.
capital punishment ROFL...
jail for the infidels!!! ROFL....
raise their taxes!!! ROFL....

You already have been and simply won't accept that you are wrong.

Time and events will show you the error of your ways.

All three of those can be done by Congress and signed by the President.

Alright? If Congress refuses to act, yet we have a problem the president can address, then common sense propels the action of resolving said problem.
The current President has already stated he wants amnesty and that he will accept nothing else. Wanna try again?
Show where he said amnesty
He already gave amnesty to millions of children, then when they turned 18 he let them vote even though they were not citizens.
No he didn't

You need to lay off of rightwing propaganda

1) Get a preemptive court order banning said executive order.
2) Block 100% of all funding.
3) Warn illegals that the President's pending illegal action will be repealed and to not get their hopes up.
4) Slap handcuffs on the Idiot in Chief the moment he steps beyond his bounds.

All three of those can be done by Congress and signed by the President.

Alright? If Congress refuses to act, yet we have a problem the president can address, then common sense propels the action of resolving said problem.
The current President has already stated he wants amnesty and that he will accept nothing else. Wanna try again?
Show where he said amnesty
He already gave amnesty to millions of children, then when they turned 18 he let them vote even though they were not citizens.
No he didn't

You need to lay off of rightwing propaganda
Yes he did Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
How could you "not" know about this?

Forum List

Back