Yup! He's Still Going Foward with Amnesty

We went to the moon...6 times.....45 years ago...that wasn't cheap or easy either. Don't tell me we can't secure our border in the 21st century.
Quit looking for excuses.

There is nothing good that comes from having an open border. Nothing...Not one thing.
That's the best you could come up with?
The moon?

Maybe we can chant.....One small step......every time we stop an illegal crossing

you can chant, sing or bark at the moon....but you can't tell me the u.s. doesn't have the technology to secure our border in the 21st century..

Close and enforce the border.

Deport all illegals.
What kind of technology?

Motion and vibration censors? Blimps and drones? cameras? Infra red cameras? Dogs?

We are already using them

We may be using them, but not to stop illegals from entering.

Want to stop them?

Offer temporary work visas like we used to
Put employers in jail for using illegals

No fence required

We don't need any more unemployed "workers" in america at this point.
..and we don't need any more gvmt "rules" to put people in jail..you statists think more rules and laws are the answer to everything.

We have enough laws in place that are not being enforced.

Deport all illegals.

Problem solved.

...I was with you on some of that until you started making up things..."if this, then that" and creating strawmen to knock down....
Not straw-men, but legitimate, speculative 'what-if' scenarios, for consideration - with B following A... in other words: Applied Logic.

...but when you stooped to name calling and condescension I stopped reading...
As you like.

But I suggest you go back and re-read some of your earlier invective and accusations - not name-calling, but highly insulting, in their own right.

I was not the one to open fire - I merely returned fire, once you're fired the first shot or two.

But that aspect of your earlier interaction has probably escaped your notice, in your rush to try to ram-through your point, regardless of its merits, when subjected to a closer and more skeptical scrutiny.

...Yes we can seize the assets of nations who have illegals here to pay for sending them back. Despite all the end of the world scenarios you invented...
Oh, indeed, we CAN.

But, as the old saying goes...

"Just because we CAN do a thing, does not mean that we SHOULD do a thing."

but when the stability of the nation is at stake...and you have illegals flowing unchecked across the border 24/7/365 it's time to act..not look for excuses and rationalizations.
We CAN close the border.
We SHOULD close the border.
obama WON'T close the border.

and there you have it.

...Close and enforce the border...

...Deport all illegals.

But make 'em WANT to go home, and leave on their own, and fairly quickly, at their own expense, without us sinking the national debt into the process.

Making them WANT to go home will also set the stage so that potential FUTURE waves of Invaders will decide that they're better off staying at home.

If they don't WANT to come here, we'll need to spend far less money, and throw far fewer warm bodies at border enforcement.

Efficient. Cost-effective. Logical.

The moon?

Maybe we can chant.....One small step......every time we stop an illegal crossing

you can chant, sing or bark at the moon....but you can't tell me the u.s. doesn't have the technology to secure our border in the 21st century..

Deport all illegals.
What kind of technology?

Motion and vibration censors? Blimps and drones? cameras? Infra red cameras? Dogs?

Want to stop them?

No fence required

..and we don't need any more gvmt "rules" to put people in jail..you statists think more rules and laws are the answer to everything.

Deport all illegals.

Problem solved.

No wall in history has ever been impenetrable

No jobs, no reason for coming over

Jail the guy making money off of illegals and the jobs dry up

The moon?

Deport all illegals.
What kind of technology?

Want to stop them?

No fence required
BS a fence is required
A fence might very well be required.

But let's make sure that we flush-out the Wave of Invaders ( 12,000,000 !!! )that are already here, first, OK?

But let's make sure that potential FUTURE Waves of Invaders would rather stay home than come here, OK?

Afterwards - once we've proven to ourselves that we've recovered our balls and will enforce our own laws - THEN, let's revisit the fence idea, OK?

If the border is still problematic at that point, then, sure, let's go balls-out, and build the frigging wall.

If the border is NOT still problematic at that point, and if you, too, agree, at that juncture, then, maybe we can save ourselves the trouble, and the money.

A holistic solution that will ultimately accomplish everything that all of us - who oppose Illegal Aliens, anyway - could possibly ask for - one way or another.

Deport all illegals.
What kind of technology?

Want to stop them?

No fence required

Deport all illegals.

Problem solved.

No wall in history has ever been impenetrable
No...but there are many countries where you would NOT try to sneak across their border because getting caught will be "uncomfortable"... You're just looking for excuses.

No jobs, no reason for coming over
more excuses not to close the border.
Close the border.
You can't have a welfare state with open borders.

Jail the guy making money off of illegals and the jobs dry up

Close and enforce the border and there's no need to "jail" anyone.
You statists like to threaten people with "jail" as if that's the answer to all your problems....

Deport all illegals.
What kind of technology?

Want to stop them?

No fence required
BS a fence is required
A fence might very well be required.

But let's make sure that we flush-out the Wave of Invaders ( 12,000,000 !!! )that are already here, first, OK?

But let's make sure that potential FUTURE Waves of Invaders would rather stay home than come here, OK?

Afterwards - once we've proven to ourselves that we've recovered our balls and will enforce our own laws - THEN, let's revisit the fence idea, OK?

If the border is still problematic at that point, then, sure, let's go balls-out, and build the frigging wall.

If the border is NOT still problematic at that point, and if you, too, agree, at that juncture, then, maybe we can save ourselves the trouble, and the money.

A holistic solution that will ultimately accomplish everything that all of us - who oppose Illegal Aliens, anyway - could possibly ask for - one way or another.

Why should we "wait" until some mystical day in the distant future?

....do it now and the problem is solved.
Once people learn we're serious and there are repercussions for breaking our laws, they will chill...
try to sneak into israel across one of their borders...try russia...china....north OR south korea...they secure and defend their borders.etc..etc....because they have patriotic leaders.

A fence is required, and deporting all illegals is culturally and financially impossible. If our GOP tries to deport everybody or even support it, the Dems will get override majorities in the next election. Let's not throw away what we have won.

A fence is required, and deporting all illegals is culturally and financially impossible. If our GOP tries to deport everybody or even support it, the Dems will get override majorities in the next election. Let's not throw away what we have won.

It's entirely possible to deport all of them with minimum impact financially ....and a patriotic president would be on top of it.

obama doesn't want the border closed, though. He wants to destabilize the white voting bloc and skew the process by diluting it with illegals...

Oh, I know "illegals can't vote"...

YET

.....amnesty will take care of THAT.

No, Rota, it is not financially feasibly, and patriotic America will not support it.

A fence is required, and deporting all illegals is culturally and financially impossible. .

"culturally impossible"?
What does that doubletalk mean?
Financially it is no problem.

command the Sec of State to have all the ambassadors from the nations with illegals here to a meeting at the WH.

At the meeting tell them that as of 15 minutes ago our border was closed and WILL be enforced and all illegals will be repatriated starting in 24 hours.

In order to fund this a patriotic president would tell these ambassadors that until the problem is solved, any assets they have in this country will be frozen and applied to the cost of repatriation...and further any future grants or aid will be suspended until the problem is solved.

This stuff isn't all that hard.

...Why should we "wait" until some mystical day in the distant future?...
Why should we follow YOUR advice and (1) spend untold billions upon the next Great Wall and (2) seize foreign assets and alienate half the world, unless we really have to; unless we've tried other common-sense (and far less expensive) solutions, and given those their chance to succeed, before 'getting radical'?

...do it now and the problem is solved...
The Great Wall does nothing to address the issue of the 12,000,000 Illegal Aliens already in our midst.

If we do not make US soil (legally) toxic to Illegal Aliens before we build the Great Wall, people will find ways over and under and through it, regardless - get it?

...Once people learn we're serious and there are repercussions for breaking our laws, they will chill...
They will not know that we are serious until we make it impossible for them to stay here and to earn a living and to send money home.

... try to sneak into israel across one of their borders... try russia...china....north OR south korea...they secure and defend their borders.etc..etc...
Each and every one of the examples you give has hostile, militant neighbors - armed to the teeth, and ready to kill them on the slightest provocation.

I do not believe that relations have soured to that extreme extent with either Mexico nor Canada - unless I missed the memo.

...because they have patriotic leaders.
Not because they have patriotic leaders.

But because they have one or more mortal threat vectors staring at them across such borders.

Want to deport the 12,000,000?

Fine.

Me too.

But my way (making it impossible for Illegal Aliens to obtain employment, housing, transportation, education or medical or social services, etc.) will cost a tiny fraction of what we would spend if we did it your way.

Nobody is saying that the borders should not be secured.

Hell, in the long run, nobody is saying that the building of the next Great Wall might not ultimately prove necessary after all.

But we need to try the easier, common-sense stuff first, before we charge off on an orgy of spending such as you propose.

The People are best served by cool-headed pragmatists rather than hot-headed ideologues.

Rota, your far right cultural double talk is meaningless in our environment.

The Hispanics will not tolerate it and they are the largest minority vote.

The majority of women won't tolerate it.

We just made inroads into these typical Dem strongholds.

You want to throw it away.

...Why should we "wait" until some mystical day in the distant future?...
Why should we follow YOUR advice and (1) spend untold billions upon the next Great Wall and (2) seize foreign assets and alienate half the world, unless we really have to; unless we've tried other common-sense (and far less expensive) solutions, and given those their chance to succeed, before 'getting radical'?

...do it now and the problem is solved...
The Great Wall does nothing to address the issue of the 12,000,000 Illegal Aliens already in our midst.

If we do not make US soil (legally) toxic to Illegal Aliens before we build the Great Wall, people will find ways over and under and through it, regardless - get it?

...Once people learn we're serious and there are repercussions for breaking our laws, they will chill...
They will not know that we are serious until we make it impossible for them to stay here and to earn a living and to send money home.

... try to sneak into israel across one of their borders... try russia...china....north OR south korea...they secure and defend their borders.etc..etc...
Each and every one of the examples you give has hostile, militant neighbors - armed to the teeth, and ready to kill them on the slightest provocation.

I do not believe that relations have soured to that extreme extent with either Mexico nor Canada - unless I missed the memo.

...because they have patriotic leaders.
Not because they have patriotic leaders.

But because they have one or more mortal threat vectors staring at them across such borders.

Want to deport the 12,000,000?

Fine.

Me too.

But my way (making it impossible for Illegal Aliens to obtain employment, housing, transportation, education or medical or social services, etc.) will cost a tiny fraction of what we would spend if we did it your way.

Nobody is saying that the borders should not be secured.

Hell, in the long run, nobody is saying that the building of the next Great Wall might not ultimately prove necessary after all.

But we need to try the easier, common-sense stuff first, before we charge off on an orgy of spending such as you propose.

The People are best served by cool-headed pragmatists rather than hot-headed ideologues.

Ok..I'm done...now we're just circling back over the same ground we've covered 3 or 4 times already You ask questions, I give my opinion and include workable solutions.

You repeatedly tell me...no matter what I offer... "Oh, that won't work. It can't be done"...and repeatedly include thinly (and some not so thinly) veiled insults in a mocking tone.

Lots of people read this thread and I made solid points in a mature, polite way.

all good.

It's good, and you were good at how you did it.

A lot of disagreement, and that is good, too.

Sounds like hypocrisy to me

hypocrisy?
Why doesn't obama close the border?
We have better uses for our money

Now you allege that it's too expensive to close and enforce the border? LMAO..ok...prove it.

you'll just say anything...

A 3000 mile impenetrable barrier?

You think that comes cheap? We haven't been able to do it yet

We went to the moon...6 times.....45 years ago...that wasn't cheap or easy either. Don't tell me we can't secure our border in the 21st century.
Quit looking for excuses.

There is nothing good that comes from having an open border. Nothing...Not one thing.
Depends on your perspective. If you are a democrat looking to destroy this country under the weight of welfare costs. This open border thing is perfect. That said the fence is a dumb ass idea.

never going to happen as mass deportation

nothing fore than a far right wet dream that felt great but then they had to make up the bed
Once again this President is NOT enforcing the laws. ANYONE that hires an illegal should be fined and if they do it a second time jailed. Dry up the jobs and no more illegals.
He's a democrat... only republicans are expected to enforce laws. Democrats are the ones breaking them.
I am a Republican, and you, like Yurt, say you are not far right trash, but like Yurt, yeah, you are.

1. Seal the border
2. Punish the businesses with "death" penalties for hiring illegals knowingly
3. Immigration reform
blah blah blah blah .... 1. can't be done, it's a dumb ass statement made by people with the mind of a child. 2. Not gonna happen by democrats or republicans, and is ridiculous, kill a man for hiring a father with children? Kill a man for hiring a single mother to flip burgers? WTF is wrong with you? 3. ignorance reform.

You think he would not give Congress a sealed border and business punishment if they gave him immigration reform.

Of course he would.

And the Hispanic population would look very favorably on a Republican congress that sent such a bill to him.

The minority voters and many of the women voters will blame our GOP for obstructionism, if the President goes EO and explains its our fault.
LYING POS

All three of those can be done by Congress and signed by the President.

Alright? If Congress refuses to act, yet we have a problem the president can address, then common sense propels the action of resolving said problem.
The current President has already stated he wants amnesty and that he will accept nothing else. Wanna try again?
Show where he said amnesty
He already gave amnesty to millions of children, then when they turned 18 he let them vote even though they were not citizens.

RKM continues to lie.

1. can't be done is a grown up awareness of adults.

2. Death penalty for the company, dummy. Jail for the executives.

3. Reform is smart, and the GOP is not going to let far right haters run the country any more than the Dems would.

You are a loon, brownstain; is what it is

Forum List

Back