Yup! He's Still Going Foward with Amnesty

That's not amnesty for 12mm people, son.

Quit spamming. Your only warning.

Be stupid, get ridden like the slut you are, boy.

You were smart to stop spamming.

Well....Obama can not and should not open the gates of Hell just because he wants to.

Something will have to be done to stop him then.

Good luck with that.

the problem is, he's got nothing to lose and no reason to NOT give a big fuck you to the GOP.

And the thing is, the people who really run the Republican Party WANT immigration reform. They've wanted it for a long time.

I know they cause confusion by pandering to people like you who panic if some Mexicans move in next door.

All three of those can be done by Congress and signed by the President.

Alright? If Congress refuses to act, yet we have a problem the president can address, then common sense propels the action of resolving said problem.
The current President has already stated he wants amnesty and that he will accept nothing else. Wanna try again?
Show where he said amnesty
He already gave amnesty to millions of children, then when they turned 18 he let them vote even though they were not citizens.
No he didn't

You need to lay off of rightwing propaganda
Yes he did Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
How could you "not" know about this?

A grant of deferred removal action does not confer lawful immigration status, alter an individual’s existing immigration status, or provide a path to citizenship.

The current President has already stated he wants amnesty and that he will accept nothing else. Wanna try again?
Show where he said amnesty
He already gave amnesty to millions of children, then when they turned 18 he let them vote even though they were not citizens.
No he didn't

You need to lay off of rightwing propaganda
Yes he did Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

A grant of deferred removal action does not confer lawful immigration status, alter an individual’s existing immigration status, or provide a path to citizenship.

Oh I see so being allowed to officially stay in the US and collect welfare and get a driver's license and even in some states many of them received voter's cards and in state reduced tuition rates... lol yeah that's not defacto amnesty it's .... what? legal illegal status? ROFL

Well....Obama can not and should not open the gates of Hell just because he wants to.

Something will have to be done to stop him then.
There is the POWER OF THE PURSE. Obama today flipped the middle finger at the republican Congress and the American people, and declared war on the new Congress.
OK. Mr. president, you got it. But in wars there is a lot of collatteral damage, which YOU now will be causing.

The Congress can strip bare the allocations for Food Stamps, Medicaid, Obamaphones, EPA, civil rights groups. etc.
I don't like Obama, but I actually watched the speech and I didn't get that impression. He even gave some very nice compliments to Mitch McConnell. He didn't declare a war on the new Congress. I honestly just didn't see that.
What do you call saying he's going to declare amnesty for illegal aliens ? As McConnell said > that's like waving a red flag in front of a bull.
Could you point me to the part in his speech where he said he would declare amnesty for illegal immigrants? I'll even give you the transcript:
Transcript President Obama s Nov. 5 news conference on midterm election results - The Washington Post

Here are some actual quotes:

Obama said:
You know, actually, I would enjoy having some Kentucky bourbon with Mitch McConnell. I don’t know what his preferred drink is, but you know, my interactions with Mitch McConnell, he -- you know, he has always been very straightforward with me.
To his credit, he has never made a promise that he couldn’t deliver. And you know, he knows the legislative process well. He obviously knows his caucus well. You know, he’s always given me, I think, realistic assessments of what he can get through his caucus and what he can’t. And so, I think we can have a productive relationship.

You are seriously coming in here and trying to say that Obama has NOT said he would declare amnesty for illegal immigrants (by issuing an executive order for it) ? :lol:

Nonsense. Mass deportation is and always has been the other side of the coin, and is the only sensible solution to the international invasion of our shores and borders..

How much are we talking? Do you even have a clue how much that would cost?

No, you don't ... you're just flapping your gums.
It would cost NOTHING. It would be a money maker, and if you don't know why, you're not ready to be in this discussion.

Those people came to this country to work - many have three jobs, none are able to get refunds, taxes are taken out, either by the employee or the employer.

1. The more jobs they have, the more jobs they are depriving Americans of.

2. Refunds for WHAT ?

3. In many illegal alien jobs taxes are NOT taken out, becasue they work off the books to protect the employer from ICE.

4. Even where they work on the books, the taxes they pay are less than Americans would have paid in that job, because the illegals get paid less. So the govt loses tax $$.

No anywhere near 12mm, and those in 1954 did not match the numbers deported, including citizens, during the Great Depression.

You make the stupidest statements without researching any of the info.

No mass deportation will ever happen, period. Very, very Americans would support suggest a tactic.

Talking about the impossible will just make you unhappy.
Mass deportation is right around the corner. Amnesty died last tuesday.
How bout we do this?

Obama does what he wants within the powers of the executive branch. If Congress doesn't like it, they can pass their own bill. They have been working on it for two years.
How about if Obama waits for the Congress to pass a mass deportation bill, and then he signs it, to PROTECT the American people from the many harms of immigration ? And how about if they both enact a moratorium on legal immigration as well?

No anywhere near 12mm, and those in 1954 did not match the numbers deported, including citizens, during the Great Depression.

You make the stupidest statements without researching any of the info.

I don't know where/how you came up with 12mm (twelve millimeters). Eisenhower deported 2.1 Million illegal aliens, and another 1 million fled back to Mexico on their own, more than any US president. So what's this about the Great Depression ? You got a link on that ?

• In 2009 (based on data collected in 2010), 57 percent of households headed by an immigrant (legal and illegal) with children (under 18) used at least one welfare program, compared to 39 percent for native households with children.
Welfare Use by Immigrant Households with Children Center for Immigration Studies

You did not indicate what percent of illegals are on the dole - you lumped them in with legal imigrents. Moreover, you did not submit a dollar figure.

You keep playing this game of cost vs results, yet you have no clue as to actual figures.

Pie in the sky.

Make illegals "legal" and they will contribute though tax revenues and no one has to be deported.
1. I am opposed to ALL immigration (legal and illegal) so it makes no difference to me what the % is,

2. $123 Billion/year in immigrants' remittances is being lost from the US economy. Tens of Billions$$ more are being lost in welfare payments, with immigrants receiving more than native-born Americans. Together, these are Mexico's # 1 source of income. Mexico's remittance from the US ($25 Billion/year) are alone, their second largest source of income, second only totheir oil exports. Don't they report this stuff on liberal media ?

3. If illegals are legalized, they still will get paid less than Americans simply becasue they are WILLING to work for so much less, and at those lower wages, they'll pay less tax than Americans would in the same jobs, and they'll still be taking those jobs away from unemployed Americans.

And Obama has deported that many as well. So what's your point?

We will not do a massive deportation of 12mm illegals.

Won't happen.

Forum List

Back