Yup! He's Still Going Foward with Amnesty

...Nothing good comes from having an open border. Nothing...
Who-the-hell ever said anything good ever came from an open border?

But let's eliminate the reason WHY they're flooding across the border first, and then see whether we need to spend all that money that we've never had to spend before, yes?

...a patriotic american president wouldn't allow open borders in the first place but we know the left wants the cheap labor they get by allowing these people to be exploited...
That's where you've got it wrong.

The RIGHT wants the Illegals for their cheap labor.

The LEFT wants the Illegals because they'll eventually morph into grateful Democrat voters.

BOTH political parties - and BOTH sides of the political spectrum - are full of shit clean up to their ears, when it comes to Illegal Aliens.

Get it?

...It's shameful..They also displace american workers and keep fair wages low...which spreads and increases poverty...which leads to votes for the party that gives away the most free stuff...
Agreed, mostly.

...The cost to the u.s. to deport illegals would be miniscule...
What is the cost to deport, per Illegal Alien?

Now, multiply that by 12,000,0000.

...The home country of the illegals will pay for it...
They will?

Have they agreed to this?

Don't care what they "agree" to.

Or do you just plan on seizing their assets in this country, and killing billions of dollars of trade, and trashing whatever remaining goodwill we have amongst some of them?

blah....blah...Yeah..We'll just have to take our chances that with those "billions" in trade we'd "lose" from 3rd world countries. Tough.
I see..you don't REALLY want the border closed but you're posing as "reasonable"..as you invent spurious "reasons" why you don't want your president to close it...

Rather like spending a dollar to make a dime, I suspect.

again..you choose negative language to describe a patriotic process that is good for america.

...a patriotic president would command the sec of state to have the ambassadors of those countries appear at a meeting at the white house.
a patriotic president would tell these various ambassadors that as of 15 minutes ago the bborder was closed and deportations would begin in 24 hours. Any assets those countries have in the u.s. would be seized and used to pay to repatriate the illegals...any future grants, aid or money from the u.s. would be frozen until the operation is finished.
This stuff isn't really as hard as you guys pretend.
Your solution is impractical and will never be adopted, despite all your protestations to the contrary.
Perfectly practical, legal and effective..no wonder you look for reasons to make silly proclamations about why it won't work...you're just another bitter, angry, frustrated partisan looking for ways to agitate...

What else have you got, beyond these never-to-be-implemented Draconian measures - or is that the extent of your contribution?

More dismissive language...this stuff really scares you , doesn't it..you're going out of your way to invent fake excuses about why the border needs to be open and why it can't be closed...
I posed realistic, workable solutions to a problem that is helping to collapse this country...
but it's all good...let it collapse and you can keep the borders open in your section.let the entire 3rd world in if you like...we patriots will handle our business in our new nation.

hypocrisy?
Why doesn't obama close the border?
We have better uses for our money

Now you allege that it's too expensive to close and enforce the border? LMAO..ok...prove it.

you'll just say anything...

A 3000 mile impenetrable barrier?

You think that comes cheap? We haven't been able to do it yet

We went to the moon...6 times.....45 years ago...that wasn't cheap or easy either. Don't tell me we can't secure our border in the 21st century.
Quit looking for excuses.

There is nothing good that comes from having an open border. Nothing...Not one thing.
That's the best you could come up with?
The moon?

Maybe we can chant.....One small step......every time we stop an illegal crossing

you can chant, sing or bark at the moon....but you can't tell me the u.s. doesn't have the technology to secure our border in the 21st century..

Close and enforce the border.

Deport all illegals.

All three of those can be done by Congress and signed by the President.

Alright? If Congress refuses to act, yet we have a problem the president can address, then common sense propels the action of resolving said problem.
The current President has already stated he wants amnesty and that he will accept nothing else. Wanna try again?
Show where he said amnesty

define "immigration reform"?

Now you allege that it's too expensive to close and enforce the border? LMAO..ok...prove it.

We went to the moon...6 times.....45 years ago...that wasn't cheap or easy either. Don't tell me we can't secure our border in the 21st century.

There is nothing good that comes from having an open border. Nothing...Not one thing.
The moon?

Maybe we can chant.....One small step......every time we stop an illegal crossing

you can chant, sing or bark at the moon....but you can't tell me the u.s. doesn't have the technology to secure our border in the 21st century..

Deport all illegals.

as you know Rotagilla, they don't want to. They could do it in an hour if they really wanted to.

The moon?

Deport all illegals.

as you know Rotagilla, they don't want to. They could do it in an hour if they really wanted to.

Of course they could.
At this point it doesn't matter anymore. The communists and leftists have infiltrated and corrupted the system and turned it against americans...Alinsky would be proud.

Let it collapse...after the bloodshed stops, during partitioning patriots will correct all these problems in the portion of the country we take.

I really get tired of the lies of the "Conservative" corksmokers on this board. When Bush took office in 2001, there were about 7,500,000 illegals in the US. When he left office, there were about 11,500,000 illegals here. When Obama took office, there were about 11,500,000 illegals, and there are about 11,500,000 illegals here now. That means that almost all of the illegals here presently were here six years ago. Bush let 4,000,000 illegals into the US after 9-11. You assholes are constantly talking about Obama letting illegals in, yet there has been essentially no increase in illegals while he has been in office.

The moon?

Deport all illegals.

Of course they could.
At this point it doesn't matter anymore. The communists and leftists have infiltrated and corrupted the system and turned it against americans...Alinsky would be proud.

Let it collapse...after the bloodshed stops, during partitioning patriots will correct all these problems in the portion of the country we take.

LOL. What an idiot you are. While you are having pot dreams of the breakup of this nation, we Americans are building a better and more equitable society, and the hell with yuou neanderthals.

He's BEGGING to be impeached, and most Americans would be GLAD TO SEE IT.

Sweet little corksmoker, what were you predictions for the election in 2012? You acted like you spoke for most Americans then. But our President got 332 electorial votes.

He's BEGGING to be impeached, and most Americans would be GLAD TO SEE IT.

Sweet little corksmoker, what were you predictions for the election in 2012? You acted like you spoke for most Americans then. But our President got 332 electorial votes.
Ignorant little butt hole licker... what just happened in the recent election?

We don't have a legal president. We have a fraud, and he hates America, and most everyone has woke up to that fact except for pitiful little commie bubble heads like you who's brain washing just runs too deep for you to think on your own... either that or you hate America as much as the kenyan and George Soros does.

I agree. It's no wonder O is trying to but up all the ammo and limit gun rights. Thank God for Federalism.

Uh? Obama is trying to do what with all the ammo? Perhaps you should sober up before you post.
Uh... maybe you should try denying something that isn't such obvious fact.

See, this is what America is finally starting figure out. You progtards been lying such obvious lies and denying such obvious facts, people are sick of it, and don't buy your BS anymore... sorry.

Last edited:
...Don't care what they "agree" to...
So, you're looking to seize the assets of countries that have a large Illegal Alien presence upon United States soil - destroying untold billions of dollars in trade, and destroying what modicum of goodwill and credit that we might have with such countries - spending a dollar, to make a dime - in order to subsdize en masse deportation, without even giving serious consideration to other potentially effective measures, to purge our soil of those 12,000,000 Illegal Alien invaders, and to prevent others from wanting to come here? Really? Please tell us that I am misinterpreting what you've said here to date.

...blah....blah...Yeah..We'll just have to take our chances that with those "billions" in trade we'd "lose" from 3rd world countries. Tough...
Why should we take such chances? Why should we shoot ourselves in the foot? Why should we spend a dollar, to make a dime? Why should we seize the assets of such countries, merely to offset the cost of en masse deportation, IF a better way exists, that we have not yet tried? Why, oh why, will you not open your mind to other possibilities?

...I see..you don't REALLY want the border closed but you're posing as "reasonable"..as you invent spurious "reasons" why you don't want your president to close it...
The truth of the matter is that you don't see shit.

I do, indeed, want the border closed.

But we can do that at a high cost, or we can do that at a low cost.

I would prefer that we do that at a low cost.

How do we accomplish that?

By making it impossible for Illegal Aliens to obtain housing or transportation or medical or educational or financial or social services here in this country, and by metaphorically crucifying anyone who hires one - creating conditions guaranteed to make them RUN for the borders and to 'dis-incentivize' others from coming here in the future.

They SELF-deport - get it? - they skaddadle back to their home countries at the speed of light, and AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE - without costing us a dime in deportation operations. The best of all possible worlds and outcomes. Is this not an example of planning and executing in a manner that is economical of the taxpayer's money?

Afterwards - once we've proven to ourselves that we've re-acquired the balls to enforce our own sovereignty and laws - we revisit border security, and apply a portion of what we've saved on deportation, to enhanced border security - meanwhile, we continue to enhance our border security, utilize drones, increase staffing as appropriate, etc.

But we make the adjustments PROPORTIONAL to the remaining threat - once we've made our soil metaphorically (legally) 'toxic' to the presence of Illegal Aliens.

After all - why swat a mosquito with a battleship, eh?

...again..you choose negative language to describe a patriotic process that is good for america...
Incorrect. I use negative language to describe a fiscally and diplomatically and legally irresponsible approach to subsidizing mass deportations, which, if done right (setting the conditions for SELF-deportation), will render your approach both unnecessary and foolhardy.

Your solution is impractical and will never be adopted, despite all your protestations to the contrary.
...Perfectly practical, legal and effective..no wonder you look for reasons to make silly proclamations about why it won't work...
No, it's not practical, legal nor effective - it's just that you're so wrapped-up in a one-trick-pony solution that you can't see practical and better alternatives. Your mind is closed.

...you're just another bitter, angry, frustrated partisan looking for ways to agitate...
You have no idea who or what I am.

Don't look now, mine good colleague, but, bottom line, I'm on your side.

I want the 12,000,000 Illegal Aliens gone from United States soil.

I want to make it highly UN-desirable for Illegal Aliens to come here - I want them to believe that they're better off where they are - I want them to stay home.

I'm all for LEGAL immigration - that process has been (and can continue to be) a way to infuse The Republic with fresh blood and minds over time - but I want the goddamned flood and invasion of Illegal Aliens stopped - and I do NOT wish to reward those already here with a 'path to citizenship' - a.k.a. Shamnesty.

I believe that in today's setting, 'Immigration Reform' is Codespeak for Shamnesty.

Agitator?

Perhaps.

But for the very same solution that YOU seek, clod.

It's just that we disagree - hugely - on HOW best to accomplish that.

Clear?

What else have you got, beyond these never-to-be-implemented Draconian measures - or is that the extent of your contribution?
More dismissive language...this stuff really scares you , doesn't it..you're going out of your way to invent fake excuses about why the border needs to be open and why it can't be closed...
I have ZERO problem with locking down the border... ZERO... I merely seek to ensure that whatever we decide upon, can be SUSTAINED over the years and decades that follow, once the dust has settled, and our national attention has drifted on to other things once again.

Personally, I hope for a SUSTAINABLE solution.

We can throw a half-million troops at the border, but we can't KEEP 'em there forever, can we?

But we CAN keep a far lesser number - or their civilian law enforcement equivalent - on that same border, indefinitely.

The trick is, to create conditions under which that sustainable lesser number will prove ADEQUATE to the remaining task at hand.

If you have far fewer trying to cross the border, then you need far fewer troops (or 'cops') manning that border, yes?

And, to create conditions by which far fewer will WANT to cross the border, you need laws in this country, making it toxic for Illegal Aliens, yes?

Timely, cost-effective, sustainable solutions are what we need - not late 19th century jingoistic foreign asset seizure hallucinations.

Your goal is admirable, and desirable, and sane.

Your solution for getting there is a different matter.

...I posed realistic, workable solutions to a problem that is helping to collapse this country... but it's all good...let it collapse and you can keep the borders open in your section.let the entire 3rd world in if you like...we patriots will handle our business in our new nation.
Yes, yes, yes... very nice... you need to take off the Neanderthal Tin Foil Hat, and THINK about what you're doing, and evaluate a RANGE of solutions, before you act on behalf of us all, and piss off half the globe even further, needlessly, and ineffectually. THINK before you act. If not, stay the hell out of the way, and let the Sane Folk get this done.

Last edited:
...Don't care what they "agree" to...
So, you're looking to seize the assets of countries that have a large Illegal Alien presence upon United States soil - destroying untold billions of dollars in trade, and destroying what modicum of goodwill and credit that we might have with such countries - spending a dollar, to make a dime - in order to subsdize en masse deportation, without even giving serious consideration to other potentially effective measures, to purge our soil of those 12,000,000 Illegal Alien invaders, and to prevent others from wanting to come here? Really? Please tell us that I am misinterpreting what you've said here to date.

...blah....blah...Yeah..We'll just have to take our chances that with those "billions" in trade we'd "lose" from 3rd world countries. Tough...
Why should we take such chances? Why should we shoot ourselves in the foot? Why should we spend a dollar, to make a dime? Why should we seize the assets of such countries, merely to offset the cost of en masse deportation, IF a better way exists, that we have not yet tried? Why, oh why, will you not open your mind to other possibilities?

...I see..you don't REALLY want the border closed but you're posing as "reasonable"..as you invent spurious "reasons" why you don't want your president to close it...
The truth of the matter is that you don't see shit.

I do, indeed, want the border closed.

But we can do that at a high cost, or we can do that at a low cost.

I would prefer that we do that at a low cost.

How do we accomplish that?

By making it impossible for Illegal Aliens to obtain housing or transportation or medical or educational or financial or social services here in this country, and by metaphorically crucifying anyone who hires one - creating conditions guaranteed to make them RUN for the borders and to 'dis-incentivize' others from coming here in the future.

They SELF-deport - get it? - they skaddadle back to their home countries at the speed of light, and AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE - without costing us a dime in deportation operations. The best of all possible worlds and outcomes. Is this not an example of planning and executing in a manner that is economical of the taxpayer's money?

Afterwards - once we've proven to ourselves that we've re-acquired the balls to enforce our own sovereignty and laws - we revisit border security, and apply a portion of what we've saved on deportation, to enhanced border security - meanwhile, we continue to enhance our border security, utilize drones, increase staffing as appropriate, etc.

But we make the adjustments PROPORTIONAL to the remaining threat - once we've made our soil metaphorically (legally) 'toxic' to the presence of Illegal Aliens.

After all - why swat a mosquito with a battleship, eh?

...again..you choose negative language to describe a patriotic process that is good for america...
Incorrect. I use negative language to describe a fiscally and diplomatically and legally irresponsible approach to subsidizing mass deportations, which, if done right (setting the conditions for SELF-deportation), will render your approach both unnecessary and foolhardy.

...Perfectly practical, legal and effective..no wonder you look for reasons to make silly proclamations about why it won't work...
No, it's not practical, legal nor effective - it's just that you're so wrapped-up in a one-trick-pony solution that you can't see practical and better alternatives. Your mind is closed.

...you're just another bitter, angry, frustrated partisan looking for ways to agitate...
You have no idea who or what I am.

Don't look now, mine good colleague, but, bottom line, I'm on your side.

I want the 12,000,000 Illegal Aliens gone from United States soil.

I want to make it highly UN-desirable for Illegal Aliens to come here - I want them to believe that they're better off where they are - I want them to stay home.

I'm all for LEGAL immigration - that process has been (and can continue to be) a way to infuse The Republic with fresh blood and minds over time - but I want the goddamned flood and invasion of Illegal Aliens stopped - and I do NOT wish to reward those already here with a 'path to citizenship' - a.k.a. Shamnesty.

I believe that in today's setting, 'Immigration Reform' is Codespeak for Shamnesty.

Agitator?

Perhaps.

But for the very same solution that YOU seek, clod.

It's just that we disagree - hugely - on HOW best to accomplish that.

Clear?

I have ZERO problem with locking down the border... ZERO... I merely seek to ensure that whatever we decide upon, can be SUSTAINED over the years and decades that follow, once the dust has settled, and our national attention has drifted on to other things once again.

Personally, I hope for a SUSTAINABLE solution.

We can throw a half-million troops at the border, but we can't KEEP 'em there forever, can we?

But we CAN keep a far lesser number - or their civilian law enforcement equivalent - on that same border, indefinitely.

The trick is, to create conditions under which that sustainable lesser number will prove ADEQUATE to the remaining task at hand.

If you have far fewer trying to cross the border, then you need far fewer troops (or 'cops') manning that border, yes?

And, to create conditions by which far fewer will WANT to cross the border, you need laws in this country, making it toxic for Illegal Aliens, yes?

Timely, cost-effective, sustainable solutions are what we need - not late 19th century jingoistic foreign asset seizure hallucinations.

Your goal is admirable, and desirable, and sane.

Your solution for getting there is a different matter.

...I posed realistic, workable solutions to a problem that is helping to collapse this country... but it's all good...let it collapse and you can keep the borders open in your section.let the entire 3rd world in if you like...we patriots will handle our business in our new nation.
Yes, yes, yes... very nice... you need to take off the Neanderthal Tin Foil Hat, and THINK about what you're doing, and evaluate a RANGE of solutions, before you act on behalf of us all, and piss off half the globe even further, needlessly, and ineffectually. THINK before you act. If not, stay the hell out of the way, and let the Sane Folk get this done.

I was with you on some of that until you started making up things..."if this, then that" and creating strawmen to knock down....but when you stooped to name calling and condescension I stopped reading.

Yes we can seize the assets of nations who have illegals here to pay for sending them back. Despite all the end of the world scenarios you invented.

Deport all illegals.

The moon?

Deport all illegals.
What kind of technology?

Motion and vibration censors? Blimps and drones? cameras? Infra red cameras? Dogs?

We are already using them

You think he would not give Congress a sealed border and business punishment if they gave him immigration reform.

Of course he would.

And the Hispanic population would look very favorably on a Republican congress that sent such a bill to him.

The minority voters and many of the women voters will blame our GOP for obstructionism, if the President goes EO and explains its our fault.

Lol, that is a bunch of bullshit and you know, it lying fuck.

The faux Christian is back after vacation.

You know I am telling the truth and you are lying yet once again.

Last edited:

The moon?

Deport all illegals.
What kind of technology?

Motion and vibration censors? Blimps and drones? cameras? Infra red cameras? Dogs?

We may be using them, but not to stop illegals from entering.

The moon?

Deport all illegals.
What kind of technology?

Want to stop them?

Offer temporary work visas like we used to
Put employers in jail for using illegals

No fence required

...I was with you on some of that until you started making up things..."if this, then that" and creating strawmen to knock down....
Not straw-men, but legitimate, speculative 'what-if' scenarios, for consideration - with B following A... in other words: Applied Logic.

...but when you stooped to name calling and condescension I stopped reading...
As you like.

But I suggest you go back and re-read some of your earlier invective and accusations - not name-calling, but highly insulting, in their own right.

I was not the one to open fire - I merely returned fire, once you're fired the first shot or two.

But that aspect of your earlier interaction has probably escaped your notice, in your rush to try to ram-through your point, regardless of its merits, when subjected to a closer and more skeptical scrutiny.

...Yes we can seize the assets of nations who have illegals here to pay for sending them back. Despite all the end of the world scenarios you invented...
Oh, indeed, we CAN.

But, as the old saying goes...

"Just because we CAN do a thing, does not mean that we SHOULD do a thing."

...Close and enforce the border...
Agreed.

...Deport all illegals.
Agreed.

But make 'em WANT to go home, and leave on their own, and fairly quickly, at their own expense, without us sinking the national debt into the process.

Making them WANT to go home will also set the stage so that potential FUTURE waves of Invaders will decide that they're better off staying at home.

If they don't WANT to come here, we'll need to spend far less money, and throw far fewer warm bodies at border enforcement.

Efficient. Cost-effective. Logical.

The moon?

Deport all illegals.
What kind of technology?

Want to stop them?

Offer temporary work visas like we used to
Put employers in jail for using illegals

No fence required
BS a fence is required

Forum List

Back