Yup - The boston bombers were on welfare!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Most muslim immigrants come here and go on welfare while plotting ways to destroy america. They hate us and we are crazy for letting muslims live here. Islam is NOT a religion - it's a political movement like nazism.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev and Family Received Welfare | The Weekly Standard

6:54 AM, APR 24, 2013 •

"Marathon bombings mastermind Tamerlan Tsarnaev was living on taxpayer-funded state welfare benefits even as he was delving deep into the world of radical anti-American Islamism, the Herald has learned," reports the Boston Herald.

"State officials confirmed last night that Tsarnaev, slain in a raging gun battle with police last Friday, was receiving benefits along with his wife, Katherine Russell Tsarnaev, and their 3-year-old daughter. The state’s Executive Office of Health and Human Services said those benefits ended in 2012 when the couple stopped meeting income eligibility limits. Russell Tsarnaev’s attorney has claimed Katherine — who had converted to Islam — was working up to 80 hours a week as a home health aide while Tsarnaev stayed at home.

"In addition, both of Tsarnaev’s parents received benefits, and accused brother bombers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan were recipients through their parents when they were younger, according to the state

My reaction to this is supposed to be... what exactly?

If you had any brains you'd say end all immigration esp people like muslims and mexicans - people that hate us and have no interest in helping america.

If I had any brains I'd be a racist brain dead prejudice peace of garbage and judge millions upon millions of people based on the behavior of two kooks? If that's the case am I supposed to assume all white conservatives are racist pieces of trash who want to shoot people who speed on the highway?

If you had any brains you'd say end all immigration esp people like muslims and mexicans - people that hate us and have no interest in helping america.

How about a less hateful position? Maybe one like, welfare is for natural born Americans only. If immigrants cant support themselves then their status should be reviewed.

How about a less hateful position? Maybe one like, welfare is for natural born Americans only. If immigrants cant support themselves then their status should be reviewed.

I like that.

I'm more pissed that these pigs always wind up in our colleges. Meanwhile domestic kids get pissed on and have a miserable time trying to get higher education. A fucking terrorist gets a free ride in one of our prime universities, yet your average American kid is going to have to become an indentured servant for ten years for the same piece of paper. And that's if they're even lucky enough to even get in. And god hope they better have some indian blood in them or have some sort of sob story, otherwise they're fucked.

The older brother was insane folks.

insanity in young men shows up befor thirty.

thats science.

the kid partook of sports that gave him head injuries.

he was isolating himself from family in the typical pattern.

This is a nutter case.

I'm more pissed that these pigs always wind up in our colleges. Meanwhile domestic kids get pissed on and have a miserable time trying to get higher education. A fucking terrorist gets a free ride in one of our prime universities, yet your average American kid is going to have to become an indentured servant for ten years for the same piece of paper. And that's if they're even lucky enough to even get in. And god hope they better have some indian blood in them or have some sort of sob story, otherwise they're fucked.

You are 100% right.

I agree here.. what does being on welfare have to do with this?

It has to do with us being so fucking stupid we grant these people asylum, give them our precious resources and then as a thank you, fuck you sorta acknowledgement they blow a few of our citizens up. I think we need to be a little more discerning don't you?

Most muslim immigrants come here and go on welfare while plotting ways to destroy america. They hate us and we are crazy for letting muslims live here. Islam is NOT a religion - it's a political movement like nazism.

You want to explain your logic? I mean, it's so ignorant, but I just want to get a handle on how your mind works. How do you come to this conclusion?

Are Christians that bomb abortion clinics or beat homosexuals to death a political movement too?

the kid qualified through his test scores and school record.

what is it you are suggesting?

The older brother was insane folks.

insanity in young men shows up befor thirty.

thats science.

the kid partook of sports that gave him head injuries.

he was isolating himself from family in the typical pattern.

This is a nutter case.

Head injuries are the cause of insanity now?

Thanks for the info, Dr. Fraud.

I agree here.. what does being on welfare have to do with this?

It has to do with us being so fucking stupid we grant these people asylum, give them our precious resources and then as a thank you, fuck you sorta acknowledgement they blow a few of our citizens up. I think we need to be a little more discerning don't you?

how many of these types of immigrants have done something like this?

You want to explain your logic? I mean, it's so ignorant, but I just want to get a handle on how your mind works. How do you come to this conclusion?

Are Christians that bomb abortion clinics or beat homosexuals to death a political movement too?

Head injuries cause it. Can't be anything else.

What Christians are beating homosexuals to death?

Forum List

Back