🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zbigniew Brzezinski, National Security Adviser to Jimmy Carter, Dies at 89

Why would the United States run the risk of siding with anti-Semitic, neo-Nazis in Ukraine?

One of the keys may be found by looking back at Zbigniew Brzezinski’s 1997 book, The Grand Chessboard in which he wrote, “Ukraine, a new and important space on the Eurasian chessboard, is a geopolitical pivot because its very existence as an independent country helps to transform Russia. Without Ukraine, Russia ceases to be a Eurasian empire.”

“However, if Moscow regains control over Ukraine, with its 52 million people and major resources as well as access to the Black Sea, Russia automatically again regains the wherewithal to become a powerful imperial state, spanning Europe and Asia.”

The former national security advisor to Jimmy Carter from 1977 to 1981 and top foreign policy advisor to Barack Obama, Brzezinski wrote that US policy should be “unapologetic” in perpetuating “America’s own dominant position for at least a generation and preferably longer still.”

Brzezinski delved into the importance of little known Ukraine by explaining in his 1997 book, “Geopolitical pivots are the states whose importance is derived not from their power and motivation but rather from their sensitive location… which in some cases gives them a special role in either defining access to important areas or in denying resources to a significant player.”

“Ukraine, Azerbaijan, South Korea, Turkey and Iran play the role of critically important geopolitical pivots,” he wrote in The Grand Chessboard, a book viewed by many as a blueprint for US world domination.

Brzezinski wrote that Eurasia is “the chessboard on which the struggle for global primacy continues to be played,” and that “it is imperative that no Eurasian challenger emerges, capable of dominating Eurasia and thus also of challenging America.”

Understanding Brzezinski’s long-term view of Ukraine makes it easier to comprehend why the US has given $5 billion to Ukraine since 1991, and why today it is hyper-concerned about having Ukraine remain in its sphere of influence.

It may also help explain why in the past year the US and many of its media outlets have feverishly demonized Vladimir Putin.
Brzezinski Mapped Out the Battle for Ukraine in 1997 – Antiwar.com Original

If The text books came out in Dari and Pashtu how do you know what's in them except to take others word for it, therefore sources of this missinformation please.
Fake news is famous for hiding it's sources that can be picked apart.

Examples of people telling you what's in a book that is wrong:
Preachers have told you Jesus was Crucified yet the book says slew(stoned ) and hanged on a tree.
Acts 5:30 "Jesus, whom ye slew (stoned)and hanged on a tree" Acts 10:39 "whom they slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 13:29 "they took him down from the tree" 1 Peter 2:24 "who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree" Galatians 3:13 "Christ... being made a curse upon us... Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree"

Preachers tell you Jesus is from Nazareth a town not built untill 90ad.
Yet the Book says Capernaum:
Capernaum sources hometown liken to Soddom:
Matthew 4:13
Matthew 11:23
Matthew 17:24
Mark 1:21,2:1 etc

Preachers tell you Jesus lived till 33 but John says he was closer to 50.

Preachers tell you Jesus is the son of man yet the book says he spoke of son of man to come as another third person tense.
Jesus is not the son of man he was emulating/impostering(like unto)-rev 1:13
Son of Man will not be in the person of Jesus, but in a different incarnation involving a totally different human being LUKE 6:5, 9:26 , 9:55-56, 12:10 , 17:30 , 18:8, 22:69, John 3:13, Matthew 25:11-13, Mark 14:62
and Mathew20:28 Just as the son of man did not come to be served', but to serve.
But Jesus answered, "You do not know what kind of spirit you are of; for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them." (Luke 9:55-56)
"Jesus said to him: You yourself said [it]; Yet I say to YOU MEN, FROM HENCEFORTH YOU WILLSEE the Son of man sitting at the right hand of power and coming on ‘the clouds’ (gathering of Temple Priests) of heaven (time to come=future)."Matthew26:64
"Then, Jesus said: I am and YOU PERSONS WILL SEE the Son of man sitting at the right hand ofpower and coming with ‘the clouds’ (gathering of Priests) of heaven (Olam Habah=world to come=future)." -- Mark 14:62

Preachers say Jesus was the Christ yet text
in Matthew 24: 5 says he said they'd come in his name saying that and deceiving many, even the elect.

I can go on and on about people calling him God when the text clearly shows he has a God and is not claimed a god.

In conclusion: what oeople say is in a book is not always true, because people flat out can't read or rely on liars and fools or propagandists and con artists to tell them what it says.

Last edited:
If The text books came out in Dari and Pashtu how do you know what's in them except to take others word for it, therefore sources of this missinformation please.

They were already provided, dear HaShev. But that is a very nice fucking try.

You didn't answer my question and wait for my final draft of what I wrote you.

Preachers have told you Jesus was Crucified yet the book says slew(stoned ) and hanged on a tree.
Acts 5:30 "Jesus, whom ye slew (stoned)and hanged on a tree" Acts 10:39 "whom they slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 13:29 "they took him down from the tree" 1 Peter 2:24 "who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree" Galatians 3:13 "Christ... being made a curse upon us... Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree"

Preachers tell you Jesus is the son of man yet the book says he spoke of son of man to come as another third person tense.
Son of Man will not be in the person of Jesus, but in a different incarnation involving a totally different human being LUKE 6:5, 9:26 , 9:55-56, 12:10 , 17:30 , 18:8, 22:69, John 3:13, Matthew 25:11-13, Mark 14:62
and Mathew20:28 Just as the son of man did not come to be served', but to serve.
But Jesus answered, "You do not know what kind of spirit you are of; for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them." (Luke 9:55-56)
"Jesus said to him: You yourself said [it]; Yet I say to YOU MEN, FROM HENCEFORTH YOU WILLSEE the Son of man sitting at the right hand of power and coming on ‘the clouds’ (gathering of Temple Priests) of heaven (time to come=future)."Matthew26:64
"Then, Jesus said: I am and YOU PERSONS WILL SEE the Son of man sitting at the right hand ofpower and coming with ‘the clouds’ (gathering of Priests) of heaven (Olam Habah=world to come=future)." -- Mark 14:62

in Matthew 24: 5 says he said they'd come in his name saying that and deceiving many, even the elect.

I can go on and on about people calling him God when the text clearly shows he has a God and is not claimed a god.

In conclusion: what people say is in a book is not always true, because people flat out can't read or rely on liars and fools or propagandists and con artists to tell them what it says.

Why would the United States run the risk of siding with anti-Semitic, neo-Nazis in Ukraine?

One of the keys may be found by looking back at Zbigniew Brzezinski’s 1997 book, The Grand Chessboard in which he wrote, “Ukraine, a new and important space on the Eurasian chessboard, is a geopolitical pivot because its very existence as an independent country helps to transform Russia. Without Ukraine, Russia ceases to be a Eurasian empire.”

“However, if Moscow regains control over Ukraine, with its 52 million people and major resources as well as access to the Black Sea, Russia automatically again regains the wherewithal to become a powerful imperial state, spanning Europe and Asia.”

The former national security advisor to Jimmy Carter from 1977 to 1981 and top foreign policy advisor to Barack Obama, Brzezinski wrote that US policy should be “unapologetic” in perpetuating “America’s own dominant position for at least a generation and preferably longer still.”

Brzezinski delved into the importance of little known Ukraine by explaining in his 1997 book, “Geopolitical pivots are the states whose importance is derived not from their power and motivation but rather from their sensitive location… which in some cases gives them a special role in either defining access to important areas or in denying resources to a significant player.”

“Ukraine, Azerbaijan, South Korea, Turkey and Iran play the role of critically important geopolitical pivots,” he wrote in The Grand Chessboard, a book viewed by many as a blueprint for US world domination.

Brzezinski wrote that Eurasia is “the chessboard on which the struggle for global primacy continues to be played,” and that “it is imperative that no Eurasian challenger emerges, capable of dominating Eurasia and thus also of challenging America.”

Understanding Brzezinski’s long-term view of Ukraine makes it easier to comprehend why the US has given $5 billion to Ukraine since 1991, and why today it is hyper-concerned about having Ukraine remain in its sphere of influence.

It may also help explain why in the past year the US and many of its media outlets have feverishly demonized Vladimir Putin.

So where is the Big Scandal here? Is anything in his words here false? Or is it just the weird naive idea the U.S. is Evul and Everybody Else are little hapless hobbits and hippies and never do any wrongs and we're supposed to be 'shocked' at geopolitical commentary?

In conclusion: what people say is in a book is not always true, because people flat out can't read or rely on liars and fools or propagandists and con artists to tell them what it says.

Yes, we don't have enough screwball loons and Xian bashing gimps here littering up threads, do we? Thanks for your lunatic commentary; it was completely demented and retarded, just as you intended.

The Soviets didn't do anything in Afghanistan but guard Kabul and the main highway from it to the SU. The war didn't bankrupt them or collapse them, they were already toast and bankrupt in 1973, as a result of LBJ's escalation of the VN war and taking over France's role in supporting Israel in the ME wars. They were almost totally dependent on western food and refined petroleum imports from 1974 onward, the failure of their puppet states to defeat the Israelis angered their client states in the ME, with the same effects on their African butcher regimes, and they were allowed a soft landing by the West. Reagan had nothing to so with it, neither did Brezhinski, neither did Afghans. They lost both means and credibility long before the 'collapse'.

I disagree, North Korea continues on as such a state.... The Soviets admitted they couldn't deal with Polish Solidarity, because they were busy dealing with Afghanistan, this allowed Poland with Solidarity to break away from the Soviet bloc, another big blow to the Soviet Union.

North Korea is propped up by the Chinese, not the Russians; Stalin ran away from Korea when Truman and the UN decided to invade.

Yes, I already pointed out the SU was dead in the water by 1973. You can thank LBJ, the West, and the Israelis for your success at 'reforms'.
You gotta understand...This guy is an antisemetic Polack shithead obsessed about anything and everything having to do with Poland. Say something negative about Poles or Poland and watch him eat his soiled underwear.

You're an anti-Polish Jew shithead obsessed everything having to do with Israel, say something negative about Jews, or Israel, and watch him eat his soil underwear.
Anti Polish Jew? Hardly, I didn't even know he was Polish until you showed up in this thread moron. If he wasn't Polish you'd admit he and Carter were catastrophic for the world.

I'm not talking about this thread, but about other threads where you say f*ck Poland, and f*ck Poles, and blame Poland for manning the Concentration Camps, and for allowing the Nazis to build the Concentration Camps on Polish soil.

Yes, we don't have enough screwball loons and Xian bashing gimps here littering up threads, do we? Thanks for your lunatic commentary; it was completely demented and retarded, just as you intended.

You just called the NT demented, lunatic commentary, because that's all I posted was samples between what is taught and what their (your?)book says. See you proved my point, you guys can't read and always hit yourself while swinging at your opponents.

On April 19 1939 in celebration of Hitler's birthday All Catholic churches in greater Germany hoisted the Swastica in Celebration.

The Catholic Vatican made massive efforts to save Holocaust victim Jews, as much as 860,000 Jews were saved by Vatican actions, including as much as 10,000 Jews housed in the actual Vatican to keep them safe from Nazi reprisals.

Bullshit. The jews of both Poland and Hungary died because of the catholic church----the POPE refused to so much as excommunicate your hero SAINT ADOLF If the pope had objected-----the Hungarian and Polish
catholics would NOT HAVE COOPERATED with saint Adolf as THEY DID

What a bunch of nonsense, and you wonder why I think Jews are dumb?

Poland, and Hungary both had to be invaded before Nazi Germans could pray of their Jewish populations.

Nazi collaboration was very low in Poland, in fact it wasn't much different than Jewish Nazi collaboration.

Jewish Historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto, had even admitted that Jewish Nazi collaborators of the Jewish Ghetto Police were most nasty Nazi collaborators than the Polish Blue Police.

The Nazis actually killed more Christians, than Jews.

I'm quite certain that Jihadists get their hate from the Quran.[/QUOTE

you think like an inebriated pole

The Nazis killed about 20 - 22 million Russians, 4 million Ukrainians, and 3 million Poles, as opposed to 6 million Jews.

That profiling of victims has no baring on the premise of the discussion and is sick for you to think it does and bring up.
In fact it only proves my point whereby I discussed the result of the Roman one world religious system in trying to peacefully invade kingdoms through the guise of religion ended up resulting in being over 50 million murders. You just proved me right and you wrong.

Uh, even Polish Catholic clergy ended up in Nazi concentration camps,

For example the oldest survivor of Dachau a few years ago was Leon Stepniak a Polish Catholic priest.

Germany during the time of the Nazis was about 2/3rds Protestant, and about 1/3rd Catholic.

But, in high ranking Nazis, some of them even had supported Islam, Paganism, and other faiths at a high level.

try again----most of the really high ranking Nazis including adolf were catholics---. They all liked islam---
especially adolf--------what else is new?. only some catholic priests ended up in concentrations camps and
they tended to survive.--------unless they were polish

According to Nazi Albert Spear, Hitler preferred Islam over Christianity.

How are the actions of Nazi Germany Catholic, if they not only killed millions of Catholics, but even killed thousands of Catholic clergy?

Zbigniew Brzezinski engineered the most effective war in 20th century U.S history, the tricking of Soviets into invading Afghanistan, which lead to the collapse of the Soviet Union.
Unlike the U.S war against the Nazis which killed many thousands of Americans, the war Zbigniew Brzezinski engineered cost the U.S.A next to nothing.
But that created Bin Laden,Taliban, Al Queda, insurgency in Iraq, and infiltrated aggitation in many footholds and regions.
Once again; please understand Bohm and Kohns theorems on Cause & Affect and interconnectivity. Events cause consequences sometimes un forseen and forever reaching.
Example: Vatican either directly (helped create Islamic religion) or at least indirectly (formed as protection against their crusaders)caused the creation of this third major religion.
The Church's hate Synods was the forefront of the Nazis policies emulating the church ideologies. That influence on Nazis hate propaganda was relayed to the head Cleric Arafat's Uncle who fled towards Nazis Germany where he was taught this tactical hate propaganda and influenced Arafat's PLO hate texts and tactics and the Middle Easts hate oropaganda and Jihaadi mind set. All Roads lead back to Rome as the cause of the affects of propaganda.
Look at the beginning, The Roman Empire thought it was doing the right thing hiding it's political whims and agressions behind the guise of religion. Now unsuspectedly collecting taxes under the guise of tithes & offerings to God. It too invaded many kingdoms without insurection under the guise of spread of religious authority masking the Kingdoms political expansion hidden under it's veil. They created a one world religion that caused over thousands of wars and over 50 million murders, as a result of the creation of this scarlet colored 2 horn (power) system. And now you see even this problem today with jihaadist is of the cause and affect of one act meant to prevent death and fighting through guise of a lie.
Yeah that lie never harmed anyone right?

WHAT faith the Nazis high ranking had is irrelevant to the influences of the Church especially their synods being imitated.

Examples:
In 1939 the Nazis barred Jews from train dining cars.
The Church’s Synod of Elvira (306) forbade Jews and Christians eating together.

The Synod of Clement (535) parallels the law for the Re-establishment of the Professional Civil Service (Nazi Germany -1933) by disallowing Jews from holding public office.

The Third Synod of Orleans (538) inhibited Jews from showing themselves in the streets during passion Week. In 1938 the Nazis past a decree allowing authorities to ban Jews from the streets on certain days such as Nazi Holidays.

During the Synod of Toledo the Talmud and other books were burned. Similar book burnings were a regular event in Nazi Germany.

The law for the Protection of German Blood and Honor (1935)
parallels the Synod of Elvira (306), which prohibited intermarriage and sexual intercourse between Christians and Jews.

The fourth Lateran Council (1215) mandated the marking of
Jewish clothes with a badge. In 1941 the Nazis forced Jews
to wear a Star of David. So Christendom foreshadowed the
Nazis.

In 1222 the Council of Oxford banned the construction of new
synagogues. In 1938 the Nazis destroyed synagogues in the
entire Third Reich. Again Christendom foreshadowed the Nazis.

In 1279 the Synod of Breslau legislated for compulsory ghettoes.
In 1939 Heydrich also ordered compulsory ghettoes for Jews.
Again Christendom foreshadowed the Nazis.

The Synod of Ofen (1279) forbade Christians from selling or
renting real estate to Jews. In 1939 a Nazi decree mandated
the sale of Jewish real estate. Again Christendom foreshadowed
the Nazis.

The Council of Basel (1434) prevented Jews from obtaining
academic degrees. In 1933 the Nazis passed a law against,
"Overcrowding of German Schools and Universities" with
the same effect. Again Christendom foreshadowed the Nazis.
The Synod of Gerona (1078) forced Jews to make contributions
to the Church equal to that of Christians. The 1940
Sozialausgleichsabgabe enforced a special Jewish income tax
equal to the party contribution levied on Nazis. Again Christendom foreshadowed the Nazis.

"The Nazis 'did not discard the past; they built upon it. They didn’t begin a development; they completed it.' This fact makes
ludicrous any unqualified claim that the Nazis were the enemies
of Christendom. In actuality, they were in very large measure the
agents for the 'practical' application of an established social logic."
(Hilberg, R., "The Destruction of the European Jews" Chicago:
Quadrangle, 1961), and (Eckardt, "Elder and Younger Brothers:
The Encounter of Jews and Christians" New York: Schocken
1973, 12-14).

The roots of the antisemitic "established social logic" referred to above lie in the antisemitic potential of the NT. The roots of modern antisemitism lie in the pages of the NT. Without it the Shoah (Holocaust) would never have happened.
A Disturbing Fact:
On April 19 1939 in celebration of Hitler's birthday All Catholic churches in greater Germany hoisted the Swastica in Celebration.

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud is very nasty towards Christians as well.

The Talmud even goes so far to insult Christians, as to say their savior Jesus is boiling in the Jewish Hell in excrement.

Your catechism whore lied-----Jesus is not mentioned EVEN ONCE in the Talmud. Allusions to
Christians are vague----not specific-------some people just ASSUME this of that statement SOMEHOW
means christians

Zbigniew Brzezinski engineered the most effective war in 20th century U.S history, the tricking of Soviets into invading Afghanistan, which lead to the collapse of the Soviet Union.
Unlike the U.S war against the Nazis which killed many thousands of Americans, the war Zbigniew Brzezinski engineered cost the U.S.A next to nothing.
But that created Bin Laden,Taliban, Al Queda, insurgency in Iraq, and infiltrated aggitation in many footholds and regions.
Once again; please understand Bohm and Kohns theorems on Cause & Affect and interconnectivity. Events cause consequences sometimes un forseen and forever reaching.
Example: Vatican either directly (helped create Islamic religion) or at least indirectly (formed as protection against their crusaders)caused the creation of this third major religion.
The Church's hate Synods was the forefront of the Nazis policies emulating the church ideologies. That influence on Nazis hate propaganda was relayed to the head Cleric Arafat's Uncle who fled towards Nazis Germany where he was taught this tactical hate propaganda and influenced Arafat's PLO hate texts and tactics and the Middle Easts hate oropaganda and Jihaadi mind set. All Roads lead back to Rome as the cause of the affects of propaganda.
Look at the beginning, The Roman Empire thought it was doing the right thing hiding it's political whims and agressions behind the guise of religion. Now unsuspectedly collecting taxes under the guise of tithes & offerings to God. It too invaded many kingdoms without insurection under the guise of spread of religious authority masking the Kingdoms political expansion hidden under it's veil. They created a one world religion that caused over thousands of wars and over 50 million murders, as a result of the creation of this scarlet colored 2 horn (power) system. And now you see even this problem today with jihaadist is of the cause and affect of one act meant to prevent death and fighting through guise of a lie.

WHAT faith the Nazis high ranking had is irrelevant to the influences of the Church especially their synods being imitated.

Examples:
In 1939 the Nazis barred Jews from train dining cars.
The Church’s Synod of Elvira (306) forbade Jews and Christians eating together.

The Synod of Clement (535) parallels the law for the Re-establishment of the Professional Civil Service (Nazi Germany -1933) by disallowing Jews from holding public office.

The Third Synod of Orleans (538) inhibited Jews from showing themselves in the streets during passion Week. In 1938 the Nazis past a decree allowing authorities to ban Jews from the streets on certain days such as Nazi Holidays.

During the Synod of Toledo the Talmud and other books were burned. Similar book burnings were a regular event in Nazi Germany.

The law for the Protection of German Blood and Honor (1935)
parallels the Synod of Elvira (306), which prohibited intermarriage and sexual intercourse between Christians and Jews.

The fourth Lateran Council (1215) mandated the marking of
Jewish clothes with a badge. In 1941 the Nazis forced Jews
to wear a Star of David. So Christendom foreshadowed the
Nazis.

In 1222 the Council of Oxford banned the construction of new
synagogues. In 1938 the Nazis destroyed synagogues in the
entire Third Reich. Again Christendom foreshadowed the Nazis.

In 1279 the Synod of Breslau legislated for compulsory ghettoes.
In 1939 Heydrich also ordered compulsory ghettoes for Jews.
Again Christendom foreshadowed the Nazis.

The Synod of Ofen (1279) forbade Christians from selling or
renting real estate to Jews. In 1939 a Nazi decree mandated
the sale of Jewish real estate. Again Christendom foreshadowed
the Nazis.

The Council of Basel (1434) prevented Jews from obtaining
academic degrees. In 1933 the Nazis passed a law against,
"Overcrowding of German Schools and Universities" with
the same effect. Again Christendom foreshadowed the Nazis.
The Synod of Gerona (1078) forced Jews to make contributions
to the Church equal to that of Christians. The 1940
Sozialausgleichsabgabe enforced a special Jewish income tax
equal to the party contribution levied on Nazis. Again Christendom foreshadowed the Nazis.

"The Nazis 'did not discard the past; they built upon it. They didn’t begin a development; they completed it.' This fact makes
ludicrous any unqualified claim that the Nazis were the enemies
of Christendom. In actuality, they were in very large measure the
agents for the 'practical' application of an established social logic."
(Hilberg, R., "The Destruction of the European Jews" Chicago:
Quadrangle, 1961), and (Eckardt, "Elder and Younger Brothers:
The Encounter of Jews and Christians" New York: Schocken
1973, 12-14).

The roots of the antisemitic "established social logic" referred to above lie in the antisemitic potential of the NT. The roots of modern antisemitism lie in the pages of the NT. Without it the Shoah (Holocaust) would never have happened.
A Disturbing Fact:

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud is very nasty towards Christians as well.

The Talmud even goes so far to insult Christians, as to say their savior Jesus is boiling in the Jewish Hell in excrement.

Then you'd be able to list where by verse. Except one thing, you can't because it's not Jesus mentioned
in the Talmud,
it's one of many christs used for the compiled image called Jesus(remember I said Rome created the one world religion-they did this compiling all cult figures and culture faiths). Since we don't believe in that type of physical hell you'd be hard pressed to come up with where they said that about the 100bc figure used as a portion of the Jesus myth.
Conclusion: you get Political and religious propaganda from sources with motives to missinform.
Your sources are absent like your fake news stories. ;-)

For goodness sake Wikipedia has a whole article on Jesus in the Jewish Talmud.

Jesus in the Talmud - Wikipedia

The big question is are you being ignorant, or liars?

Tzoah Rotachat - Wikipedia

The presence of Jesus the Nazarene in boiling excrement is one of the disputed references to Jesus in the Talmud.[2] Onkelos raises up Yeshu by necromancy,[3] and asks him about his punishment in Gehinnom.[4][5] Jesus replies that he is in "boiling excrement."[6]

So where is the Big Scandal here? Is anything in his words here false? Or is it just the weird naive idea the U.S. is Evul and Everybody Else are little hapless hobbits and hippies and never do any wrongs and we're supposed to be 'shocked' at geopolitical commentary?

Why would anyone be shocked? Are you proposing the US derives some type of emotional relationship with Ukraine?

Brzezinski didn't just disappear. Have you read the Grand Chessboard?

The United States is an empire. It is infinitely better to be in the empire than not. You would have a lot less of "U.S. is Evul and Everybody Else are little hapless hobbits and hippies and never do any wrongs" if there were open discussions about proxy wars instead of shoving propaganda down people's throats. Or-dealing with 3 IDs whose sole purpose is to disrupt any conversation related to it.

al qaeida is the filth of sunni islam , Hezbollah is the filth of Shiite islam and Baathism is the filth
of fascist "arab uber alles" None of them are NEW
Had there been no "Islamic Shiite Republic of Iran" thanks to Carter and Brezinski there wouldn't be the rise of Sunni Islamists like Al Queda and ISIS to stop the Shiites.

Brzezinski achieved his goal in helping to collapse the Soviet Union, he didn't have a goal to create Islamic terrorism.

In fact, there was much less Islamic terrorism in the West back then, while kids were sitting under their desks in Cold War bomb drills.

The Crusaders were Catholics,

The high ranking Nazis weren't very Catholic, both Himmler, and Hitler for example had said Islam was better for Germany than Christianity.
Neither were low ranking Nazis even dominantly Catholic, Nazi Germany was a Protestant dominant country.
"brezinski collapsed the Soviet Union"?! Ha ha ha ha. Now I've heard it all!

I said Brzezinski helped collapse the Soviet Union, not that he is entirely responsible.

Why would anyone be shocked? Are you proposing the US derives some type of emotional relationship with Ukraine?

The United States is an empire. It is infinitely better to be in the empire than not. You would have a lot less of "U.S. is Evul and Everybody Else are little hapless hobbits and hippies and never do any wrongs" if there were open discussions about proxy wars instead of shoving propaganda down people's throats. Or-dealing with 3 IDs whose sole purpose is to disrupt any conversation related to it.

Well, Ukraine never plotted terrorism against the U.S in the Lavon Affair like Israel, or bombed a U.S ship like Israel did the U.S.S Liberty, or Ukraine didn't send in a massive spy of Jonathan Pollard like Israel did.

Therefor I see no reason why Israel should get preferred treatment over Ukraine, do you?

Well, Ukraine never plotted terrorism against the U.S in the Lavon Affair like Israel, or bombed a U.S ship like Israel did the U.S.S Liberty, or Ukraine didn't send in a massive spy of Jonathan Pollard like Israel did.

Therefor I see no reason why Israel should get preferred treatment over Ukraine, do you?

Wrong answer, Cornflake.

Wrong answer, Cornflake.

Do you have an explanation to why Israel deserves preferred treatment over Ukraine?

Forum List

Back