Zelensky and US senators plan 'full scale war ' against Putin ´s empire 🇷🇺🐷

That was the Communist USSR.

russian-soldier-as-a-pig-stealing-washing-machine.jpg

FOSm3rQVgAUA71i.jpg

I am hearing Russia is using trolls to spread weak Ukrainian propaganda with the intention of making Ukraine appear weak.

Do you know anything about this?
well, you badly overate the Mongol - Muscovite 🐖 🐖🇷🇺slaves intellectual capability

Chinese academic Deng Xize : "No more Mongol-Muscovy style empire: Thoughts on the war in Ukraine, The global reaction to the war in Ukraine in fact shows that such empires will no longer be tolerated."​

The Mongol-Muscovy style empire could be defined as a dominating, rapacious empire upheld by violence, especially unruly violence, and exhibiting three prominent characteristics.

First, it uses unruly violence as a regular means of resolving international disputes. While violence is common and sometimes necessary in political or social governance, rules have been set for its use under a modern lawful democratic system. Unlike in ancient times, the use of violence now comes under heavy restrictions and is “predictable”. Such an evolution also applies to international relations.

But why is the Mongol-Muscovy empire more violent, more dominating and more rapacious than other politically similar ancient empires, such as the ancient Chinese empire?

Chinese academic Deng Xize : "No more Mongol-Muscovy style empire: Thoughts on the war in Ukraine, ...such empires will no longer be tolerated."

1679259610575.png

1647024006179.png

An appalling week for your Nazi pals , Winkle .

More appalling field losses with you Nazis not having enough men to recover dead comrades
And now Poland says it hates Nazis
And even the US Nazis hate the sight of your midget begging envoy .
I guess that you being Gay prevents you sacrificing yourself on the front line .

well, you badly overate the Mongol - Muscovite 🐖 🐖🇷🇺slaves intellectual capability

Chinese academic Deng Xize : "No more Mongol-Muscovy style empire: Thoughts on the war in Ukraine, The global reaction to the war in Ukraine in fact shows that such empires will no longer be tolerated."​

The Mongol-Muscovy style empire could be defined as a dominating, rapacious empire upheld by violence, especially unruly violence, and exhibiting three prominent characteristics.

First, it uses unruly violence as a regular means of resolving international disputes. While violence is common and sometimes necessary in political or social governance, rules have been set for its use under a modern lawful democratic system. Unlike in ancient times, the use of violence now comes under heavy restrictions and is “predictable”. Such an evolution also applies to international relations.

Chinese academic Deng Xize : "No more Mongol-Muscovy style empire: Thoughts on the war in Ukraine, ...such empires will no longer be tolerated."

View attachment 832890

View attachment 832891
^ Russian troll here to make proud Ukrainians appear weak and foolish.

Go back to Moscow.

Ukrainians

Just had a thought. ATACMS with those cluster warheads would be perfect to hit military airfields in Crimea -- think of the attack helicopters and SU ground support aircraft. A all aircraft stationed in Crimea would be subject to widespread destruction.

Damn, I hope those systems arrive and are fired before they are announced. If there is anytime the US needs to act covertly THIS is it.

Hand the US senators a rifle and put them on the front lines of the war. Let them lead by example. I'm guessing none of the cowards have the stones.

Forum List

Back