Zelensky got his latest payday...and then asked for more

"People are dying" because the assholes that you support goaded this shit on.

Problem > reaction > solution

You're exactly the kind of mindless bootlicking asshole that Hegel described.
I know you love the blame game but fact remains Russian invaded Ukraine and people are dying… you go ahead and keep calling for the auditors though. My concern is with the poor people loosing family and friends to this war.

My point is there are more important things in life than money… like life
true...but Xiden obvioiusly doesn't care about life...if he didn't he wouldn't of given his pal Putin the Merchant of Death....

Where is the money going? We need to audit this corrupt admin...

Biden admin scrambles to track $20B in Ukraine aid as House Republicans warn of audits​

I know you love the blame game but fact remains Russian invaded Ukraine and people are dying… you go ahead and keep calling for the auditors though. My concern is with the poor people loosing family and friends to this war.

Why is it that EVERY SINGLE TIME Putin has invaded Ukraine - Biden was in the white house?

Those aren’t our nations treasures… people are. And it’s people who are being killed in Ukraine. You need a serious priority check
people are one of our treasures...sure.

Yes...I know they are....that's why it's horrible that Xiden gave his pal Putin his Merchant of Death...to kill more people.

PEOPLE ARE DYING!!!

Get on an airliner to Ukraine, grab a gun, and go fight the Russians yourself, coward poseur.
Great solution tough guy… weren’t you complaining about money and calling for auditors or something??

It's funny to see our own government is neglecting their own welfare class and giving it all to a a new one.

Zelensky is nothing more than a white pavement ape.

Forum List

Back