Zelensky got his latest payday...and then asked for more

Your man love Putin is a warmonger

You pander to his wishes

Here's who is pandering to Putin. You voted for them:

1671728155153-png.741028

Exactly, and we know who they are:

View attachment 741028
"He acts like he thinks the Cold War is still on, Russia is still our major adversary. I don’t know where he’s been,” Biden .
“I mean, we have disagreements with Russia, but they’re united with us... They are working closely with us. They’ve just said to Europe if there is an oil shutdown in any way in the Gulf, they’ll consider increasing oil supplies to Europe. This is not 1956.” Biden
XIDEN LOVES PUTIN....THERE IS A REASON HE ONLY INVADES WHEN XIDEN IS IN THE WHITE HOUSE

the only anti-Ukraine crowd are the folks that supported giving Putin his Merchant of Death, to go kill more Ukrainians....
You really gotta stop repeating that line. You don’t seem to understand how foolish you sound.

The patriot missiles are only the latest aid. Before that, there were many billions in cash, weapons, supplies, and vehicles that have yet to be audited.

"What's going to happen after patriot [missiles] are installed? After that we will send another signal to President Biden that we would like to get more"

Zelensky is saying that Ukraine will keep asking for more millitary equipment, like the Patriot system to fight and win against Russia.

They are winning the war, using those weapons and it seems that you are saying we should stop giving them weapons because "audit".

So I'm asking you, how would you like to audit that?

Yet you still ducked it.

You know, that dumbfuck, the senile crook in the white house said this is the first time since WWII a European country has been invaded...

Fucking moron forgets that Obama invited Russia to Invade Ukraine in 2014 - while Biden was in the White House.

There’s nothing to duck. It was a retarded question connecting two things that don’t connect.

You really gotta stop repeating that line. You don’t seem to understand how foolish you sound.
Foolish is pandering to Putin's wishes and giving him the convicted American killer. Watching you clowns go on about Ukraine, while bending to Putin's demands is sadly comical..,..you are merely playing with the people of Ukraine's lives, and burning through our Amercan treasures....you have no shame

Do you not understand what is being said?

"What's going to happen after patriot [missiles] are installed? After that we will send another signal to President Biden that we would like to get more"

Zelensky is saying that Ukraine will keep asking for more millitary equipment, like the patriot system to fight and win against Russia.

It seems that you are saying we shouldn't give them weapons because "audit".

So I'm asking you, how would you like to audit that?
no. we should, but we should audit and keep track of what we are giving them and where it is going....why is this such a hard concept for you? every other war we have audited the DOD...why should this be any different?

oh you think it's fake news that Xiden gave Putin his Merchant of Death? Wow.....that's actual a fact, and not a talking point.
Yeah, I heard Jen Psaki was also a secret spy assassin and the proof is that photo of her with the pink commie hat on. She quit her job as the Biden press Secretary to go over to Ukraine and carry out covert assassinations of high value targets.

There ya go, run with that one for a while. Have fun.

We got Brittany!
:dance:
hahah i know...that's the point....you caved to Putin...for a american born russian basketball drug smuggler...now he has his Merchant of Death....many will die because you dembots are Putin's puppets

Thank Goodness we have Biden as our President instead of Putin loving Trump

Our President put together a global coalition to stop Putin aggression and provide military and humanitarian aid to Ukraine. It is working Big League in bringing Putin to his knees

We saw what we would have been with Trump. He praised Putin as a Genius and mocked NATO as weak. Trump would have pointed to gas prices and refused to lift a finger for Ukraine

no. we should, but we should audit and keep track of what we are giving them and where it is going....why is this such a hard concept for you?

So yes we should keep sending them weapons but put some tracers on them in case they get sold to someone by Ukranian army?

Do something like this, right?

DONE

What else would you like to be done?

Last edited:
hahah i know...that's the point....you caved to Putin...for a american born russian basketball drug smuggler...now he has his Merchant of Death....many will die because you dembots are Putin's puppets

We got a world champion Basketball star, they got a lowlife arms dealer

WE WIN!
:dance:

Yeah, I heard Jen Psaki was also a secret spy assassin and the proof is that photo of her with the pink commie hat on. She quit her job as the Biden press Secretary to go over to Ukraine and carry out covert assassinations of high value targets.

There ya go, run with that one for a while. Have fun.
wow...just sad....the Merchant of Death is no joke...it's sad you are making light of a man that is responsible for such much destruction.

‘The Merchant of Death Is Back in Action’

"The Merchant of Death is back in action, with more hatred against America and with greater motivation to fuel conflicts and support Russia in its outrageous and disastrous war with Ukraine,” says Derek Maltz, who as head of the DEA Special Operations Division oversaw the undercover investigation of Bout.

“I think American citizens everywhere just got made a commodity,” he told me last week. “We just told bad actors everywhere that it’s good business to falsely detain or kidnap American citizens, and the best bargaining chip you can have is an American citizen. We just told them we will negotiate, so you better have some equity in your back pocket.”

Foolish is pandering to Putin's wishes and giving him the convicted American killer. Watching you clowns go on about Ukraine, while bending to Putin's demands is sadly comical..,..you are merely playing with the people of Ukraine's lives, and burning through our Amercan treasures....you have no shame
I’m very capable of shame when appropriate and in this case you’re the one acting shamefully. You come off as entirely too desperate to “get” Biden by flinging these absurd narratives together. Grow up. People are dying. There was a call for unity and help from a president who just left the front lines of a war. And y’all are here calling for audits. How embarrassing for you.

So yes we should keep sending them weapons but put some Airtags on them in case they get sold to someone by Ukranian army?

Do something like this, right?

What else would you like to be done?
we should conduct audits, like we have done time and time again....it's rather curious why Xiden and the dembots are against it now.....why are you so against accountability in Ukraine? It's like you all don't care where the millions go, or where the weapons end up....maybe that's why you all cheered releasing the Merchant of Death...so he could get his hands on some of this stuff

wow...just sad....the Merchant of Death is no joke...it's sad you are making light of a man that is responsible for such much destruction.

‘The Merchant of Death Is Back in Action’

"The Merchant of Death is back in action, with more hatred against America and with greater motivation to fuel conflicts and support Russia in its outrageous and disastrous war with Ukraine,” says Derek Maltz, who as head of the DEA Special Operations Division oversaw the undercover investigation of Bout.

“I think American citizens everywhere just got made a commodity,” he told me last week. “We just told bad actors everywhere that it’s good business to falsely detain or kidnap American citizens, and the best bargaining chip you can have is an American citizen. We just told them we will negotiate, so you better have some equity in your back pocket.”

Only Victor knows how to sell weapons. True story.

Forum List

Back