Zelensky Has Become More Than a Man

Your "funny picture" not withstanding you've gotten something right.

Congratulations.
Instead of defensive weapons sent to Ukraine when Crimea was stolen by Putin
Obama sent towels and band aids. And Joe Biden's doddering threats and pathetic bragging
about how he's "stood up" to Putin before and Putin is wary of Joe is such sad bullshit!
How has Biden deterred Putin....not at all!

We see how Joe has blunted the Russian attack as the missiles fall on Ukraine.

The fact is only Trump, of the last three presidents, has kept Russia in check. Go ahead and
dispute that and show us all how stupid you are.

Your "funny picture" not withstanding you've gotten something right.

Congratulations.
Instead of defensive weapons sent to Ukraine when Crimea was stolen by Putin
Obama sent towels and band aids. And Joe Biden's doddering threats and pathetic bragging
about how he's "stood up" to Putin before and Putin is wary of Joe is such sad bullshit!
How has Biden deterred Putin....not at all!

We see how Joe has blunted the Russian attack as the missiles fall on Ukraine.

The fact is only Trump, of the last three presidents, has kept Russia in check. Go ahead and
dispute that and show us all how stupid you are.

Yea...real tough

This one really struck me

Feb. 6, 2017​

Trump says he respects Putin during a Super Bowl interview with Bill O’Reilly. Trump defends Putin when O’Reilly calls him a killer.

“There are a lot of killers,” Trump says. “Do you think our country is so innocent? Do you think our country is so innocent?

Feb. 6, 2017​

Trump says he respects Putin during a Super Bowl interview with Bill O’Reilly. Trump defends Putin when O’Reilly calls him a killer.

“There are a lot of killers,” Trump says. “Do you think our country is so innocent? Do you think our country is so innocent?
Trump is saving his business perhaps. All I know is Trump threatened to bomb Moscow if Putin invaded
Ukraine again and guess what? Putin didn't touch Ukraine on Trump's watch.

That is an incontrovertible fact! Arguing this fact is pointless.

Trump is saving his business perhaps. All I know is Trump threatened to bomb Moscow if Putin invaded
Ukraine again and guess what? Putin didn't touch Ukraine on Trump's watch.

That is an incontrovertible fact! Arguing this fact is pointless.
SUPPOSEDLY

Hardly a fact

In fact pretty unbelievable given his public statements

SUPPOSEDLY

Hardly a fact

In fact pretty unbelievable given his public statements
Supposedly? Did Putin invade Ukraine of not while the Trump administration was in office?
It's not a matter of opinion. He did. Or he didn't.

When I first heard about this tweet, I thought it must be fake news.

But it isn't.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Arizona Republican Senator Wendy Rogers:

]
wendy-rogers-tweet.jpg

Poor crybaby. Fact remains Putin did nothing while Trump was in office, but took Crimea and now Ukraine with your heroes Obozo and Xiden in charge.
Putin was building up his foreign reserves while Trump was president. He needed to build up his foreign reserves in preparation for this war so that he could withstand any sanctions we imposed.

He did not count on Biden. He did not expect Biden and NATO bonding together and cutting him off from SWIFT and imposing other financially nuclear-level sanctions. He was counting on anti-NATO Traitor Trump calling him a genius and the invasion wonderful.

The media turned MacArthur's failure and loss of his army in the Philippines into a victory after he was evacuated. Don't count your heroes before the shit hits the fan.

Yes, Zelensky has become more than a man, he has become a very rich man, a billionaire in fact.;)

Ukrainian Rada says Zelensky has more than a billion dollars in his assets​

Yes, Zelensky has become more than a man, he has become a very rich man, a billionaire in fact.;)

Ukrainian Rada says Zelensky has more than a billion dollars in his assets​

Do you realize that the article you linked as proof that Zelensky is corrupt is run by a man that is on the sanctions list because he communicates propaganda on behalf of Putin:

Constantine Knyrik

"List of people and organisations blacklisted by UK, US and EU"

"Konstantin Knyrik
Runs MediaGroup News Front Ltd, a news website registered in the illegally annexed Crimean peninsula, Knyrik is also chief of the Crimean division of the pro-Kremlin Rodina party
."

Too funny.

You call it a reality. I call it worthless leftist talking points.
So Trump called Putin smart. So what?
It's a realization of the truth. He is bright, though he's a psychopath to whom human life
is worthless.

Let's not forget one thing: As president Trump faced down Putin.
Obama and Biden could not.

So it looks like many people should reassess Putin's and Trump's brain power.
And Amphetamine Powered Joe Depends too, for that matter.
He didn’t face down Putin. He didn’t even want to impose sanctions until pressured to.

He didn’t face down Putin. He didn’t even want to impose sanctions until pressured to.

Uh huh.... :icon_rolleyes:
Did Joe and Mika let you in on that secret.? Or was it Joy Behar? Or possible Brian Stelter?
Joy Reid? Rachel Maddow?
All top notch experts on Trump's inner workings with Vlad Putin.

Last edited:

Feb. 6, 2017​

Damaging. Yet Trump kept Putin out of Ukraine. What did Barry Obama do for Ukraine?

Forum List

Back