🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zelensky Has Become More Than a Man

Russia had no interest in the Minsk accords. Putin was backed into them. Putin wanted Ukraine as it was in 1990, and the Baltics are next. But he won't succeed. Not now.

I was affected when the interpreter started crying as she translated for Zelensky.

You and the "feelings' crowd!

Barry Manilow I heard, cried for hours.

But Trump is still carrying Putin's water. Don't blame G5000 for that reality.
You call it a reality. I call it worthless leftist talking points.
So Trump called Putin smart. So what?
It's a realization of the truth. He is bright, though he's a psychopath to whom human life
is worthless.

Let's not forget one thing: As president Trump faced down Putin.
Obama and Biden could not.

So it looks like many people should reassess Putin's and Trump's brain power.
And Amphetamine Powered Joe Depends too, for that matter.

Last edited:
You call it a reality. I call it worthless leftist talking points.
So Trump called Putin smart. So what?
It's a realization of the truth. He is bright, though he's a psychopath to whom human life
is worthless.

Obama and Biden could not.

So it looks like many people should reassess Putin's and Trump's brain power.

It's too late for this.
Joey has already been installed into office.

He declined an offer of evacuation from the United States. Ukrainian forces held Kyiv into Saturday morning and Zelensky emerged onto the streets of the capital, walking with his countrymen. This is a level of personal bravery that we are utterly unaccustomed to seeing from heads of state. Zelensky’s conduct over the last few weeks—which has been utterly extraordinary—has substantially buttressed Ukraine’s resolve. He has become more than a man. More than a leader. He has become a symbol.

What we are witnessing is the emergence of a figure who will become a key part of Ukrainian history for the next century. There will be statues of him all over the country. Ukrainians will name their children after him. This is like watching another country’s Washington or Churchill emerge in real time.

[snip]

There is a faction in American politics which fetishizes the idea of alpha males and “but he fights.” And weirdly enough, that faction seems to be firmly on Russia’s side in this conflict. If that fetish was really about wanting a leader who “fights” then they would be gobsmacked by Zelensky.

Instead, they worship the soft, flabby draft-dodger who tried to blackmail Zelensky.

Watching Zelensky’s conduct over the last few weeks makes Donald Trump’s attempt to use the power of the United States government to blackmail him even more obscene. Trump is not fit to shine Zelensky’s boots. That Trump’s actions were taken not as a private citizen, but as the American head of state should make all of us deeply ashamed.

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them." — William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

My God bless Volodymyr Zelensky and the people of Ukraine.

Up to this point, KGB Putin has been fighting with one hand behind his back. Will he go full Aleppo on Kyiv? Or will he come to his senses?

... Well we will see how things play out, I think he made a big mistake turning down the United States offer. Really depends how ruthless Putin wants to be taking Ukraine and how much cost to his country's economy is he willing to accept, if he decides to pull out the Nukes to take Ukraine... It's all over no amount of Bravery will help. If Putin gets really ruthless and will stop at nothing to have Ukraine even if it means using Nukes against Ukraine the I think it is all over for Zelensky. I think Zelensky made the wrong decision and should of accepted the offer of evacuation from the United States... we will see how things play out.

He declined an offer of evacuation from the United States. Ukrainian forces held Kyiv into Saturday morning and Zelensky emerged onto the streets of the capital, walking with his countrymen. This is a level of personal bravery that we are utterly unaccustomed to seeing from heads of state. Zelensky’s conduct over the last few weeks—which has been utterly extraordinary—has substantially buttressed Ukraine’s resolve. He has become more than a man. More than a leader. He has become a symbol.

What we are witnessing is the emergence of a figure who will become a key part of Ukrainian history for the next century. There will be statues of him all over the country. Ukrainians will name their children after him. This is like watching another country’s Washington or Churchill emerge in real time.

[snip]

There is a faction in American politics which fetishizes the idea of alpha males and “but he fights.” And weirdly enough, that faction seems to be firmly on Russia’s side in this conflict. If that fetish was really about wanting a leader who “fights” then they would be gobsmacked by Zelensky.

Instead, they worship the soft, flabby draft-dodger who tried to blackmail Zelensky.

Watching Zelensky’s conduct over the last few weeks makes Donald Trump’s attempt to use the power of the United States government to blackmail him even more obscene. Trump is not fit to shine Zelensky’s boots. That Trump’s actions were taken not as a private citizen, but as the American head of state should make all of us deeply ashamed.

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them." — William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Up to this point, KGB Putin has been fighting with one hand behind his back. Will he go full Aleppo on Kyiv? Or will he come to his senses?
What became of Aleppo? It was freed of America backed "peaceful rebels" and put back on a peaceful track. The same applies to Kiev.

[snip]

The guy's a disgusting scumbag, so I guess Democrats worship him?

Putin a dirtbag too, and the invasion is horrible, but worshipping Zelensky?

Insane.

The fact remains, Putin is not only still dead set on taking Ukraine, his army still has the capability of overwhelming force, but he's sent a hit squad specifically for Z. So while this has been an amazing story, the odds are still against him.

Looks like there could end up being two wars here, the invasion and then the insurgency.

But Z has been great, and it's been a pleasure seeing that a country can come together.

The fact remains, Putin is not only still dead set on taking Ukraine, his army still has the capability of overwhelming force, but he's sent a hit squad specifically for Z. So while this has been an amazing story, the odds are still against him.

Looks like there could end up being two wars here, the invasion and then the insurgency.

But Z has been great, and it's been a pleasure seeing that a country can come together.
We make heroes and villains by who controls the agendas. I stopped believing our media years ago. Romanticizing the Ukraine people defending their homeland and selling it as a stalwart saving of the nation is propaganda.

g5000
I agree. Not to many heads of a country would do what he's doing. Kudo's to the guy. Both he and his people are fighting.

Agreed. Guy's going an outstanding job leading his country.

This is what you get when you elect non-politician / political outsiders to high office.

Biden is what you get when you elect a guy who's been in politics for 50 years...longer than I've been alive.

The only problem I see is if the Russians get lucky and he gets taken out by a cluster bomb or a cruise missile that happens to be in his area. When you build up a person as your face of resistance, you better hope they don't go down.

That being said I know many pundits are worried about cities falling during this fight. To me that isn't a game ender. Ukraine exists as a nation as long as it has an army in the field able to fight.

I love the idea behind his oligarch--billionaire control legislation:
The September law allows the National Defense and Security Council to define an oligarch using three of four criteria: their participation in public life, level of influence over mass media, ownership or control of a company with a monopoly and whether assets exceed 2.4 billion hryvnia ($85 million).

Those given the label will be forced to disclose their assets and be banned from financing parties, holding government posts and participating in privatizations.
If it makes sense there it makes even more sense here. Jump around. Jump around..

1646144980530.png

Forum List

Back