Zelensky makes dramatic G-7 visit as Biden mobilizes allies over China

Cold & soggy tea leaves (a Russian remedy) applied to your forehead might improve your orientation to reality. Alternatively, you could try ginkgo leaves but I think you're too far gone for anything short of a lobotomy to free you from your ailment. What do your noKrainium countrymen use? A bullet?
Those potato suds have made your brain into mush.

Those potato suds have made your brain into mush.
It's your head that's spun and your feet that are crimped in those Nokrainia high heel shoes. And you keep complaining about Zelinsky's hands being cold on your body but that's what you get for prancing around him every chance you get.

Biden isn't rallying allies. They laugh at him to his face. If we don't get Trump back soon, there will be no more European allies to rally.
Now THAT is the most sensible thing I've heard from the US since Eisenhower was president. You should run for office.

Biden has rallied the West. More equipment, munitions, armored vehicles, SP howitzers, jets, etc., have entered and are entering Ukraine.

The West will not tolerate beyond his traditional geographic regions.

Biden has rallied the West. More equipment, munitions, armored vehicles, SP howitzers, jets, etc., have entered and are entering Ukraine.

The West will not tolerate beyond his traditional geographic regions.
Did that thought come from your brain or was that a fart? Who said anything about "traditional geographic regions"? My oh my your fantasy is running wild! :auiqs.jpg:You're just making it up as you go along. Look out! traditional geographic regions! traditional geographic regions! :safetocomeoutff:

Did that thought come from your brain or was that a fart? Who said anything about "traditional geographic regions"? My oh my your fantasy is running wild! :auiqs.jpg:You're just making it up as you go along. Look out! traditional geographic regions! traditional geographic regions! :safetocomeoutff:
:) A laughing maniac is what happened to Stalin and Hitler in the end, as it is now striking Putin.

Wow! Wow! Wow!

quotes:
HIROSHIMA, Japan — Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky arrived here Saturday for a dramatic last-minute visit to the Group of Seven summit of powerful democracies as President Biden sought to mobilize allies against a rising China’s growing political, military and economic power.

Are you on Telegram? Subscribe to our channel for the latest updates on Russia’s war in Ukraine.

Zelensky’s trip, which had become public only a day before, immediately overshadowed the leaders’ efforts to focus on issues beyond Russia’s ongoing invasion of Ukraine. But it underlined the summit’s broad theme of democracies standing up to autocracies, as Biden and his counterparts highlighted Moscow and Beijing as twin threats to a democratic world order.

In their joint statement, the G-7 nations — which comprise Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States, as well as the European Union — sought to project unity on a range of global challenges. It was clear that supporting Ukraine and countering what they called China’s economic coercion remained the top priorities, and leaders specifically called out China for not playing an active role in ending Russia’s war in Ukraine.

St. Vlad, the patron saint of money-launderers.

LOL

Do you not know what year this is? You're speaking about a time when the US was the good guy! How you think that applies to today I beyond sense. You must be either be an idiot or an idiot.
The US is still the good guy, totalitarianism and fascist right wing Neo Nazis regimes like the Russian oligarchy are the bad guys. Of the bastards stayed at home no one would care but the Georgians, Baltic States and Ukrainians are threatened by your guys.

Yea, rallied them into a completely unnecessary war.
True, but let's be honest. He's a dupe. He's only reading from a script and the only way for the US to move forward out of the darkness of Fascism is to elect someone like Trump who isn't so easily coerced as Bush Baby Junior and Obomba. I'm not saying Trump is the greatest person ever to be born but he most definitely is a leader and he doesn't take much shit from the people who are destroying America.

Forum List

Back