🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zelensky refusing to surrender is causing deaths of Ukrainian people

Zelensky is worse than Hitler by encouraging his citizens to fight to the death for a hopeless lost cause.
Leaving the country populated by only widows and orphans. ... ☹️

No, the Russians illegally invading a neighboring country is causing innocent civilian deaths......... Oops........
If my enemies were surrounding me... I'd strike out.
Though, I'd strike much deeper if my back was against the "Wall".

Zelensky is worse than Hitler by encouraging his citizens to fight to the death for a hopeless lost cause.
Well Putin could have fucking stayed home...........If someone attacked my home I'd fight you til my last breath then flip your sorry ass off when I die.

My only concern that I killed as many as I could before I die...........They are about to have to go HOUSE TO HOUSE.......Enjoy Comrads.........

The Russians include Great Russians (Russia), Little Russians (Ukraine) and White Russians (Belarus).

Sadly USA involves itself where it does not belong.
I’m sure Putin would have treated them as kindly as Stalin did.

They may still be victorious, but it would have to require some time. How long and how successful will newly trained citizens be over this duration? Will the sanctions impact Putin and his grip on power?

There is still so much to follow. I just pray we don't see WWIII. Also, NATO MUST be steadfast beyond Ukraines borders.
Russia has been subjected to " sanctions for decades. All that has done was to push Russia into the position, we should never have relinquished. Autonomy, and independence. Russia is the "West's" last stand against global Marxism.

Know your " Badguys"; because you may have voted for them....

Pres. Zelensky inability to face the facts and gracefully surrender is causing the deaths of innocent Ukrainian people for no reason except his inflated narcissistic ego. ...
InternetTroll-M.jpg

If my enemies were surrounding me... I'd strike out.
Though, I'd strike much deeper if my back was against the "Wall".
They didn't have to be enemies, they chose to be. After the fall of the Soviet Union Russia was headed towards equal economic partnership with the west, then came Putin. Everyone who argues your point conveniently forgets the other half of the story. Putin continuously violated the treaties, treaties that would have removed ALL medium range missiles including Russia's. Putin only wanted Russia to have them so he could threaten the European NATO countries. Putin isolated Russia, no one else did.

I’m sure Putin would have treated them as kindly as Stalin did.
Vladimir Putin's government is many orders of magnitude less repressive then Joseph Stalin's government. Millions of people have insulted Vladimir Putin on Social Media and suffered no consequences.

PS. I am neither Russian nor American. I am ethnically Jewish. My first language is Russian.

Russia has been subjected to " sanctions for decades. All that has done was to push Russia into the position, we should never have relinquished. Autonomy, and independence. Russia is the "West's" last stand against global Marxism.

Know your " Badguys"; because you may have voted for them....
We’re in big trouble.

Hello. The powers responsible for destroying Iraq, Libya, Syria and Yemen are the same powers we're trusting to carefully navigate extremely delicate nuclear brinkmanship escalations without ending the world. Have a great day. - Caitlin Johnstone

Zelensky's strategy is to make Ukraine look the victim and Russia the bad guy.
Did he forge this strategy before or after his country was invaded?

I’m asking, since there seems to miss an end game to the strategy. I have a hard time believing he just woke up one morning thinking:

“Wouldn’t it be fun if I provoked an attack from Russia while the rest of the world feels sorry for us dying!”

Did he forge this strategy before or after his country was invaded?
I’m asking, since there seems to miss an end game to the strategy. I have a hard time believing he just woke up one morning thinking:
Whether you like Putin or hate him.
Putin is a master strategist and tactician that has been planning and organizing the logistics for the invasion of Ukraine a long time.

Whether you like Putin or hate him.
Putin is a master strategist and tactician that has been planning and organizing the logistics for the invasion of Ukraine a long time.
All very true. BUT, President Putin must not have factored in the resoluteness of the Ukrainian people nor the opposition from the rest of the world and his own people.

The problem now seems to be how President Putin finds an off-ramp AND saves face. Given his history and personality, he would rather die than appear weak or have lost.

Vladimir Putin's government is many orders of magnitude less repressive then Joseph Stalin's government. Millions of people have insulted Vladimir Putin on Social Media and suffered no consequences.

PS. I am neither Russian nor American. I am ethnically Jewish. My first language is Russian.
Jewish is not a nation.

Forum List

Back