🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zelensky refusing to surrender is causing deaths of Ukrainian people

The Army of Ukraine "ВСУ" began shooting at the Nazi groups Aidar and Azov ... :cool: Nice

No! Seriosly to fight in a war for honor are only doing honorless people. The own honor is not worth the death of an enemy.

Then I hope you are the first to give up your life in surrender to the next crook, robber, hood or enemy you or your country runs into! If Adolf Hitler attacks, just BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT rather than sacrifice the life of one SS soldier.

BTW you freaking idiot, thanks for calling G. Washington, T. Jefferson, and every other Founding Father of my country who gave their lives fighting to break free from Brittain to form the American colonies "honorless people."

Asshole.

Then I hope you

Wrong use of the word "hope": emotional blackmail

are the first to give up your life

I never will give up my life nor the life of anyone else.

in surrender to the next crook, robber, hood or enemy you or your country runs into! If Adolf Hitler attacks, just BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT rather than sacrifice the life of one SS soldier.

Why are all US-Americans uneducated idiots?

BTW you freaking idiot, thanks for calling G. Washington, T. Jefferson, and every other Founding Father of my country who gave their lives fighting to break free from Brittain to form the American colonies "honorless people."

Asshole.

If I am an asshole for the people who live with you in your 18th century then I can live with. We damned assholes reunited Germany without any shot or killed person. On the other side: What to do with criminals like Putin or Trump? Both could kill the whole planet. Is Xi also a criminal? What to do with such people - ¿how? - and with the currently unsatisfying global situation?

Last edited:
I never will give up my life nor the life of anyone else.
So if an attacker murders your child, you will stand there and do nothing.

Why are all US-Americans uneducated idiots?
Fuck off asshole and suck my dick. I have more brains and education in my finger than you will ever have in your whole body. You talk high words but they have no basis in reality nor practicality. I can prove you an idiot 50 different ways.

Americans are too naive as teenagers .. you are arguing with an immigrant, but not an American

I used only the same form of "globalisation". One problem of nationalism is never to trust in the foreign "devils" and always to trust in the own "angels". Many Germans who visited the USA speak very positive about the people of the USA. But let me think: If a German says to an American "You are like a German" then they do not smile.

Last edited:
So if an attacker murders your child, you will stand there and do nothing.

Why do you say such idiotic things? Did you not read nor to try to understand what I said? And how often did this happen to any person who you know?

Any example for this absolutelly stupid sentence?

It was a response, to your response, to my comment.
At no time did I suggest you understood either of them.

If I were going to suggest anything ... I would probably put you in the category of those
who encourage weakness with empty promises, while under the threat of punishment, and for the sake of Humanity.

Or in other words, you attempt to bully others with your false promises and compassionate lies.

Last edited:

It was a response, to your response, to my comment.
At no time did I suggest you understood either of them.

If I were going to suggest anything ... I would probably put you in the category of those
who encourage weakness with empty promises, while under the threat of punishment, and for the sake of Humanity.

Or in other words, you attempt to bully others with your false promises and compassionate lies.

So you don't have any concrete example or evidence for the idea:
"If you want to destroy a country ... Encourage them to destroy themselves in the name of Humanity" ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
So you don't have any concrete example or evidence for the idea:

You are the example ... Russia invading Ukraine is the example ... How many more examples do you need?
Your bullshit proved to be bullshit ... :thup:

Last edited:
Pres. Zelensky inability to face the facts and gracefully surrender is causing the deaths of innocent Ukrainian people for no reason except his inflated narcissistic ego. ...
That makes about as much sense as saying that when a woman refuses to have sex with a man, it justifies him raping her. You need to grow up, or at least grow a brain.

Forum List

Back