Zimmerman Girlfriend Recants... Shocker...

That is the way the people who know way more than you or I do, see it. I'll believe them over some left wing hack.
So you have no proof...typical predfan

Btw congrats I heard you are going on the aids diet.

I don't need to have proof moron, I'm going with the police, the prosecutors, the judge and the jury.

Dumbass.

Um...they dont know either..so um ok you do that.
You dont need proof? Oh ok because thats always a legit argument. You have issues dude.

His life was destroyed by lies. His life is in danger. Employment will be hard to find.

Because of vicious race-hustling and slanderous media malpractice.

No wonder he acts a little off-balance.
Poor Zimmerman. All of this is just unfair isn't it?

Almost as unfair as a bigger full grown adult trained in MMA and Law Enforcement with a loaded gun versus an unarmed high school kid.

Right?

No, not if the high school kid got the jump on the adult and started beating the hell out of him. In that case the kid is just brain-dead stupid and the adult did the world a favor, helping to cleanse the gene pool.

Which combatant was more skilled in fighting?

TRAYVON MARTIN

Was a 16 year old skinny high school kid who just turned 17 2 weeks ago. Had been in one known fight in HIGH SCHOOL.

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

1. A grown man.
2. Trained as a police officer.
3. Actively taking MMA classes.
4. Has fought a police officer.
5. Has fought his fiance.
6. Packing a loaded pistol.

^^^ But YOU guys will sit up here and try to make Zimmerman seem overwhelmed by basically a skinny unarmed 16 year old (nearly) high school kid????

Do you see how disgusting that is?

So you have no proof...typical predfan

Btw congrats I heard you are going on the aids diet.

I don't need to have proof moron, I'm going with the police, the prosecutors, the judge and the jury.

Dumbass.

You dont need proof? Oh ok because thats always a legit argument. You have issues dude.

Back to your vapid repetition of lies and deflection.

Jury ruled, TM schooled and the world a much better place; smiles all around.

TRAYVON MARTIN

Was a 16 year old skinny high school kid who just turned 17 2 weeks ago. Had been in one known fight in HIGH SCHOOL.

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

1. A grown man.

^^^ But YOU guys will sit up here and try to make Zimmerman seem overwhelmed by basically a skinny unarmed 16 year old (nearly) high school kid????

Yeah, the way you cherry pick the data and twist is is very disgusting.

No the evidence was just weak. Not appalling or whatever sensational label you need to use to make it more extreme than it is.

Im not hounding him nor is anyone else. Nobody forces him to be in the news. His own actions do this. All we do is comment on those actions.

The reality is we both agree there was no guilt because of lack of verdict. We disagree on what went down. You have some agenda and all I have are the facts.

I dont care about media bias and all that crap. I only care about what happened. If you dont understand this then find another who is willimg to play your partisan game.

1. You have no facts at all.
2. The evidence was far from weak.
3. We do not agree with you, GZ is/was not guilty because it was pure self-defense.
4. No one forced you to come here dumbass, you're free to take your partisan games elsewhere.

1) I have all the facts till zimmerman hangs up his phone.
2) um no the evidence was weak to prove that zimmerman attacked Martin.
Of course the evidence is weak to prove martin attacked zimmerman.
The jury acquitted Zimmerman for lack of evidence.
3) no thats not wh6 he was acquitted. You cant prove it was self defense or not . Im not sure why you people dont get this. You have zimmermans statement and thats it. There being no evidence too counter the evidence is why the jury acquitted.this doesnt make Zimmermans story the correct one.
4) thats neat...im not being partisan on this issue regardless of how many times you might try to throw it in my face. Which is typical. I call you out for being partisan and you just reverse it and try to claim I am. This is what I get for dealing with low rent posters I guess.

Dumbass.

Back to your vapid repetition of lies and deflection.

Jury ruled, TM schooled and the world a much better place; smiles all around.

Lol.so you have nothing.how much you donate to his cause?

TRAYVON MARTIN

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

1. A grown man.

Trained as a police officer? Do you have a link for that?

Actively flunking MMA classes.

The police officer he fought was not clearly identified as a police officer and seemed to be abusing someone else. There goes Zimmerman again, standing up for someone who looked like he was in trouble.

Packed a loaded pistol in a crime-ridden neighborhood.

And Trayvon was 17. He was a young man. A troubled young man on drugs who was in Zimmerman's neighborhood because his troubled young life was getting out of control.

I just caught where you said "Was a 16 year old skinny high school kid who just turned 17 2 weeks ago. Had been in one known fight in HIGH SCHOOL."

It is clear I should leave this conversation now. I backed off a little yesterday. I'm out now for good. I have no idea about what to say to someone acknowledges that a 17-year-old was indeed 17 and yet in the same sentence says he was a 16-year-old.

/unsubscribed

Last edited:
Almost as unfair as a bigger full grown adult trained in MMA and Law Enforcement with a loaded gun versus an unarmed high school kid.

Right?

Martin was 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighed 158 pounds while Zimmerman was reportedly 5 feet 7 inches and his weight 185. Obviously Trayvon was in better shape.

TRAYVON MARTIN

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

1. A grown man.

Considering that Zimmerman was taking a pretty solid and life threatening beat down, it looks like your faux "question" is (naturally) quite irrelevant.

So, Crack_Fan.1, why not consider (for a refreshing change of pace) asking a useful, intelligent or even (gasp) meaningful question?

{BISHOP checks KING}

I just caught where you said "Was a 16 year old skinny high school kid who just turned 17 2 weeks ago. Had been in one known fight in HIGH SCHOOL."

It is clear I should leave this conversation now. I backed off a little yesterday. I'm out now for good. I have no idea about what to say to someone acknowledges that a 17-year-old was indeed 17 and yet in the same sentence says he was a 16-year-old.

/unsubscribed

Smh, this is just sad. Slander Trayvon, butvdefend Zim.

Trayvon was only "17" for 2 weeks. So he was in the same physical shape as he was at 16

People keep harping on him being 17 and old enough to join the military. But he was only 17 for 2 weeks. So you really are dealing with a kid who easily could be in a classroom with 10th graders.

Zimmerman was trained as a cop, but didn't make the cut because of credit problems.

ANY MMA classes are better thsn ZERO classes.

Zim took up criminal justice as well, and that also gives him an advantage.

So you have ...

MAN vs. KID

POLICE TRAINING vs. NOTHING

MMA TRAINING vs. NOTHING

LAW KNOWLEDGE vs. NOTHING

200 LBS vs. 165

LOADED PISTOL vs. A fist.

Zim also has a best friend in law enforcement, and a father who was a magistrate.

Trayvon had Skittles and Iced Tea.

And you nasty, biased racists are trying to make T.M. The Kid somehow be the dangerous person in this scenario.

You are all disgusting, an embarrassment to America, and a burden upon GOD.

/unsubscribed

Trayvon was only "17" for 2 weeks. So he was in the same physical shape as he was at 16

People keep harping on him being 17 and old enough to join the military. But he was only 17 for 2 weeks. So you really are dealing with a kid who easily could be in a classroom with 10th graders.

Zimmerman was trained as a cop, but didn't make the cut because of credit problems.

So you have ...

MAN vs. KID

MMA TRAINING vs. NOTHING

200 LBS vs. 165

Zim also has a best friend in law enforcement, and a father who was a magistrate.

And you nasty, biased racists are trying to make T.M. The Kid somehow be the dangerous person in this scenario.

Yeah, sorry I can't feel sorry for someone who came out of the shadows and punched someone. If he'd kept going to his Father's GF's to town home...or kept his hands to himself...none of it would have happened.

As far as your racist allegation, you couldn't be more wrong if you'd called me Robert Byrd!

Again with this line? You got nothin' else?

Fact is, I don't even know anything about your allusion...I don't know the story. That just makes your 'clever' comeback even more ludicrous and laughable.

Lying Liar Lies like the Liar she is...

The Duke boys situation came MANY years after the person you are quoting in your Sigline...

Don't tell me you don't know the Duke Rape Case... I don't have time for that kind of Dishonesty.

:)

peace...
It probably happened during the past ten years, during which, for the most part, I was not living in the US. I have only heard of it as a headline. I do not know any details of it at all. Why you would assume I am lying about it says a lot about you and your limited view of the world. There is more to this world than what happens in the US. I imagine most of the world doesn't have a clue what the duke rape case is.

/unsubscribed

So you have ...

MAN vs. KID

MMA TRAINING vs. NOTHING

200 LBS vs. 165

Interesting how Crack_Fan.1 omits some facts from his litany of allegations.

Like, the physical evidence that little Trayvon was on top of big old George and pounding George's head onto the concrete pavement.

Blood is red.

Not everything in life is about black versus white there Crack_Fan.1.

The more you know!

/unsubscribed

Smh, this is just sad. Slander Trayvon, butvdefend Zim.Trayvon was only "17" for 2 weeks. So he was in the same physical shape as he was at 16People keep harping on him being 17 and old enough to join the military. But he was only 17 for 2 weeks. So you really are dealing with a kid who easily could be in a classroom with 10th graders.Zimmerman was trained as a cop, but didn't make the cut because of credit problems.ANY MMA classes are better thsn ZERO classes.Zim took up criminal justice as well, and that also gives him an advantage.So you have ...MAN vs. KID POLICE TRAINING vs. NOTHING MMA TRAINING vs. NOTHING LAW KNOWLEDGE vs. NOTHING 200 LBS vs. 165 LOADED PISTOL vs. A fist.Zim also has a best friend in law enforcement, and a father who was a magistrate.Trayvon had Skittles and Iced Tea.And you nasty, biased racists are trying to make T.M. The Kid somehow be the dangerous person in this scenario.You are all disgusting, an embarrassment to America, and a burden upon GOD.

This is the most lies I've ever seen in a single post. Well done.

Animated-GIFS-the-joker-1971583-400-233.gif

{KING} moves left to get out of check.

@ Hunarcy, you say T.M. "came from out the shadows and punched someone".

That isn't a fact. That is you believing the words of a kid killer.

You say "he should've kept going to his father's GF townhome".

Soooooo, an innocent minor must be forced to flee to safety from an unidentifyed adult male who is following him in the darkness? Did not T.M. have a right to "Stand His Ground"? Isn't it true that Zimmerman is the one that should not have been following him in the first place? Especially without identifying yourself at night?

3. You say that T.M. "should've kept his hands to himself".

Soooooo, does not T.M. have a right to use his hands in what is a nightime stalker follwing him that refuses to identify himself in defense of himself? But Zimmerman doesn't have to "keep his hands to himself" huh?

ZIM doesn't need to identify himself.
ZIM doesn't need to answer T.M.
ZIM doesn't need to keep his hands to himself.
ZIM doesn't need to pull his gun and warn T.M. he is Neighborhood Watch, armed, and police are on the way.
ZIM doesn't need to follow proper protocol of N. Watch.
ZIM doesn't need to take expert advice from police dispatch.
ZIM doesn't need to shoot to injure, but shoot to kill.

It's ridiculous how all you can only see T.M. as at fault, when none of this would've happened if ZIM had done a dozen different things that were far better options than the bullshit he did.

Last edited:
@ Hunarcy, you say T.M. "came from out the shadows and punched someone".
That isn't a fact. That is you believing the words of a kid killer.
You say "he should've kept going to his father's GF townhome".
Soooooo, an innocent minor must be forced to flee to safety from an unidentifyed adult male who is following him in the darkness? Did not T.M. have a right to "Stand His Ground"? Isn't it true that Zimmerman is the one that should not have been following him in the first place? Especially without identifying yourself at night?
3. You say that T.M. "should've kept his hands to himself".
Soooooo, does not T.M. have a right to use his hands in what is a nightime stalker follwing him that refuses to identify himself in defense of himself? But Zimmerman doesn't have to "keep his hands to himself" huh?
ZIM doesn't need to identify himself.
ZIM doesn't need to answer T.M.
ZIM doesn't need to keep his hands to himself.
ZIM doesn't need to pull his gun and warn T.M. he is Neighborhood Watch, armed, and police are on the way.
ZIM doesn't need to follow proper protocol of N. Watch.
ZIM doesn't need to take expert advice from police dispatch.
ZIM doesn't need to shoot to injure, but shoot to kill.
It's ridiculous how all you can only see T.M. as at fat, when none of this would've happened if ZIM had done a dozen different things that were far better options than the bullshit he did.

If only your hero Traydemark had hung up on his Jabba the Hutt girlfriend, and dialed 9-1-1 on his sail foam, he would still be breathing today.

True story. :thup:

john-cleese-161311.jpg

Cleese.

Forum List

Back